Saw LSOH again yesterday

Michelleruth2 Profile Photo
Michelleruth2
#0Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 8:59am

Went to the Saturday matinee yesterday -- took the 16 year old daughter of a friend -- and had a great time! It is hard for me to believe the show is closing so soon. I thought the cast was excellent (except for Joey Fatone -- whose voice cracked in a few places).

If you haven't had the chance to go, get there soon!

PigletH13 Profile Photo
PigletH13
#1re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 9:24am

I went last night and Joey sounded like at any moment, he was going to loose his voice. Mind you, when he came out after the show he was screaming along with the kiddies.

I was fortunate to see Jimmy Ludwig go on as Orin etc. Jimmy was adorable! I wish he would have been able to go on for the obviously ailing Fatone. It would have been interesting to see his take on the show.

Anyway, the show is very cute and will do very well on the tour. Last night was the main plant operator's final night. He will be going down to Texas for the tour. Anyway, they had us all sing "Happy Trails" to him.

addition to the serenity prayer: Help me hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off!!! :-)

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#2re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 11:34am

I believe someone told me this past week Joey has been under the weather so maybe that is why his voice has been in and out?

They sung happy trails to Kerry when she left also. I guess they really do, do it for everyone leaving, I wonder what they are going to do the last night.

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

ponine24601
#3re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 11:37am

i'm glad that you enjoyed the show (despite Fatone)! thanks for the review. i wish that it wasn't closing so soon!

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

StrStruckDreamr9 Profile Photo
StrStruckDreamr9
#4re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 6:20pm

I doubt that Joey is much better when he isn't ill.

Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
#5re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:32pm

i saw it today and joey was fine no voice cracking. and i saw when he was fine also and he was gret then too.

"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"

OhSoWicked
#6re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:34pm

"I doubt that Joey is much better when he isn't ill. "

He is, though. lol

#7re: Saw LSOH again yesterday
Posted: 8/8/04 at 8:17pm

its going on tour? what's the schedule?