News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for madame_no

madame_no Profile Photo
Member Name: madame_no
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

RENT at Hollywood Bowl (REVIEWS)
 Aug 11 2010, 12:45:13 AM
Ryan: I've always thought that same thing. Yes, it's a cute little ending with her coming back to life, but realistically, she probably died some time soon after that. But hey, no worries. No day but today.
RENT at Hollywood Bowl (REVIEWS)
 Aug 9 2010, 03:22:34 AM
I've only seen clips from the Site That Shall Not Be Named, but seriously, did "Out Tonight" have any choreography? It honestly looks like the choreography was to just freestyle and try to look sexy, so she just keeps doing the same hip shake wiggle move over and over again because that's all she can think of to do. Maybe she would look like less of an amateur if she didn't look like she had no idea what to do.
Who Would You Like to See Play Elphaba/Galinda
 Jan 12 2010, 03:06:10 PM
Elaine Stritch playing every role. One woman show. I would give my left arm to hear her sing Defying Gravity.
re: If Funny Girl Came Back To Broadway...?
 Mar 26 2009, 11:15:31 AM
I think this could be a star-making role for Emma Zaks.
re: Your Worst Musical Ideas
 Feb 18 2009, 01:36:22 AM
I know it was supposedly in the works at one time, but Showgirls the Musical! Featuring "The Period Pas De Deux".
 Feb 16 2009, 09:42:49 PM
1, 2, Freddy's Singin' For You! Featuring songs such as "He's Dead, Honey (Because Mommy Killed Him)", "Baseball Bats And Boogeymen", "We Don't Need A Stretcher. We Need A Mop!", the big dance number "The Boiler Room Boogie", and the showstopping duet between Freddy and his glove, "This Is God". Forget Elm Street. This time, the Nightmare's come to BROADWAY! Starring Raul Esparza as Freddy.

The Valley Of The Dolls starring Shoshana Bean as Neely O'Hara and of course, Patti LuPone as He

re: Broadway star sightings!
 Dec 5 2008, 03:38:55 PM
In October I saw Laura Bell Bundy and Christian Borle at Universal Orlando.
re: So if 'Omigod, Omigod, You Guys' can become a huge Broadway number . .
 Jul 31 2008, 03:01:16 AM
"Honest To Blog" - Juno: The Musical

"I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch!" - X-Men the X-Musical

(I don't say either of those things, but I heard them a lot when those films came out.)

re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 27 2008, 01:38:06 AM
SporkGoddess I totally agree about Kate. My brother and I called her "Loud Sandy". I haven't seen her in Legally Blonde, but man she drove me nuts on the Grease show.

I love how in the opening night pictures, Emma looks like she's posing for headshots or something.

re: MTV remaking Rocky Horror
 Jul 24 2008, 11:48:19 AM
BrianIdol: I see your Carmen: A Hiphopera and I raise you the musical version of Wuthering Heights starring some Kurt Cobain wannabe.

I bet that poofy-headed kid from High School Musical will be Frank.

I can't fathom how anyone can say that Rocky Horror is dated. Because it was released in '75? Watching the film, there is nothing that ties it to any particular time period. "Horny transexual alien frolicking about and having sex with everyone. Only in the '70s!"

re: Shaiman, Wittman, and Waters to write HAIRSPRAY film sequel
 Jul 24 2008, 03:42:29 AM
Amen, Mandi Moo. Hairspray 2: Prudy's Turn To Cry. Watch as Prudy struggles to fight for segregation and save her daughter from that evil Tracy Turnblad.

re: All I Ever Needed to Know, I Learned on Legally Blonde: The Search for
 Jul 23 2008, 04:22:25 PM
Speaking of the god Seth,

Low notes = sassy.

re: All I Ever Needed to Know, I Learned on Legally Blonde: The Search for
 Jul 23 2008, 05:42:17 AM
If you aren't very talented, you can fool everyone by saying that you just quit smoking and you have bronchitis.

Being able to sing competently isn't a huge deal when you're being considered for a lead role in a Broadway show.

If you're an ensemble member, you're qualified to cast the lead in the show you're in.

Reality show editing can make you look bad, especially if you're a bitch to begin with.

Jul 19 2008, 05:47:40 PM
Harry Potter: The Boy Who Sang

Or even worse: Twilight, The Musical.

re: Valley Girl The Musical
 Jul 17 2008, 08:22:50 PM
Why does every film from the 80s need to be turned into a musical, film or play? What's next? The Monster Squad, the Musical, featuring songs like "Wolfman's Got Nards!" and "My Name Is Horace".
re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 17 2008, 08:04:08 PM
The thing that bugged me about Autumn "faking it" isn't that she faked it, but that it LOOKED like she was faking it. To me, it came across like "I have no idea what I'm doing so I'll just jump around ".

They made such a big deal about Lauren looking too young, but to be honest, Rhiannon's goofy charm they're always going on about reads much younger than Lauren, to me anyway.

Jul 12 2008, 05:15:36 PM
Wow. And I thought I was being a little ridiculous. Touche`.
 Jul 12 2008, 05:09:49 PM
The Silence of the Lambs, featuring the rollicking ensemble number, "I Can Smell Your C*nt." Despite being a supporting character, Buffalo Bill steals the show with his dynamic duet "It Rubs The Lotion" and his solo, the stupendous "Would You F*ck Me?" The latter will rise to iconic status, becoming the "I Am What I Am" for bat sh*t crazy serial killers. The headlines write themselves. "The lambs aren't silent anymore!"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You