News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for daisyj2

daisyj2 Profile Photo
Member Name: daisyj2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Aug 26 2008, 10:42:58 PM
Lizzie, I agree! I was SO grateful they had a great sense of humor about it, because otherwise I would have been mortified. Apparently it kept Joyce laughing all of the next day.
Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Aug 25 2008, 06:50:44 PM
At the Jersey Boys run in SF (with the Vegas cast), Rick Faugno and Joyce Chittick came out together after the show. I started chatting with Rick, and my very starstruck friend talked to Joyce. Of course he was all flustered and uncomfortable speaking to her alone, and he meant to tell her that he liked the way she delivered some of Mary Delgado's lines, but ended up saying, "I really like your 'a$$hole'". (He meant, "I really like the way you say..." in regards to the scene where Mary Delgado t
re: Drowsy Chaperone Equity or Non-Equity...
 Aug 22 2008, 06:51:16 PM
Does anyone know who is replacing Nancy Opel? She performed her last show in SF last weekend.
re: Official AVENUE Q Tour Thread
 Aug 11 2007, 01:03:54 PM
How did the house look? It seems like there are still a lot of good seats available - I thought that if this show was going to do well anywhere, it'd be in SF.
re: Who else fell asleep in A Chorus Line?
 May 6 2007, 12:36:36 PM
I really enjoyed ACL by looking at the historical context of the show - this show was truly groundbreaking when it opened, for many different reasons, including politicosocial reasons. I was really glad I got to experience such a groundbreaking musical.

Admittedly, not my favorite musical and think it's a bit dated esp with the references to people that I've never heard of, but I'm really glad I saw it. Standouts were Chryssie Whitehead, Natalie Cortez, Jason Tam.

re: Jersey Boys Rush
 May 6 2007, 12:29:06 PM
Ok, let's revive this thread again: has anyone been to the JB rush or SRO lately? Any info on either would be great! Are the scalpers still there? What time did you get there, and how has the line been?

Thanks!!

re: Sacramento 2007-08 Broadway Series
 May 6 2007, 01:18:31 AM
if they announced it now, i'm sure subscriptions would skyrocket!

yep, it's not wicked. :)

re: Sacramento 2007-08 Broadway Series
 May 5 2007, 04:15:09 PM
how funny - I don't think the cast has been told to keep it a secret b/c I heard directly from a cast member himself what this "secret" show is.

i wonder what the hush hush is all about? some marketing tactic?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You