News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tatter47

Member Name: tatter47
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beetlejuice seating  Aug 20 2019, 04:41:08 PM

Looking to purchase tickets for Beetlejuice for my upcoming trip. I need help in selecting seat location at the Winter Garden.  Front row orchestra, first row in the mezz., or any other suggestions.

Also seeing Slave Play and the Sound Inside, any seating recommendations for these would be helpful. 

Thanks in advance.

ADH2 or MButterfly--help  Aug 22 2017, 05:19:35 PM

Visiting in October and have one slot open for a show. Seeking advise between ADH2 or MButterfly. All advise appreciated.

Anyone have any experience at either of these hotels?  Aug 18 2017, 10:05:14 AM

I have stayed at the Broadway @ Times Square each of the last three years and will be staying there again in October. That alone says enough of what I think about it.  Clean, reasonable,safe,and convenient. Go for it.

Lyceum seating advice  Apr 27 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Getting tickets for "The Play That Goes Wrong" at the Lyceum.  Telecharge is offering tickets in Row A of the mezz., as well as orchestra seating in rows AA, A, and B. some seats in Row A are premium as well as regular price.  Other seats are availabe in center orchestra. How are seats in the mezz.?  I need help. I have never attended a show at the Lyceum. Some advice please. Thanks.

Another Hamilton seating question  Apr 25 2017, 06:15:02 PM

Hoping to gets tickets in Center Orchestra. What row would be best? Thinking Row K or L. Any other ideas? Any advice appreciated.

Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question  Jul 13 2016, 04:15:26 PM

Any recommendations or experience for seating in the balcony. What to buy and what to avoid. Thanks!

Curious Incident seating question  Aug 18 2015, 01:02:12 PM

Great Choice. I sat in Row A center Mezz twice and had no problems. Enjoy!!

Tyler Lea's schedule in Curious Incident  Jul 31 2015, 03:17:12 PM

I am hoping to see Curious Incident on Wed. Oct 14, and I was just wondering if anyone knows when Tyler will be on.   Wednesday gives me two options. Any help would be appreciated.

What seats for Something Rotten  Jul 20 2015, 07:02:54 AM

Any other thoughts? Thanks to those that have posted.

What seats for Something Rotten  Jul 19 2015, 03:10:49 PM

Looking for tickets for Something Rotten and I am torn between 2 choices. In the Orchestra, Row E Seat 1 or Row A center Mezz seat 109. I am worried about the railing obstructing my view in the Mezz. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Fun Home Seating Question  Jul 12 2015, 01:45:59 PM

Help Please. I have a couple of options on tickets and I need some advice. The options are Row D Seat 229,or Row G Seat 101. I have read all the comments here. I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Les miserables seating advice  Nov 9 2014, 05:26:18 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. I went with Row D.
Les miserables seating advice  Nov 7 2014, 04:49:04 PM
Planning to buy tickets for Les Miserables and I need help. My choices are first row center orchestra or right orchestra row d seat 2 which is an aisle seat. What would be the best seat. I have no idea how high the stage is. Any advice. Thanks in advance.
CURIOUS INCIDENT... Reviews  Oct 16 2014, 01:24:00 PM
Saw the Wednesday matinee yesterday and Alex was on. The Playbill stated that Taylor is on Wednesday nights and Sunday. Alex was just outstanding and I'm sure it will reflect during award season. I agree with a previous post that the tech and staging is really something to see.
Student Group Advice  Jun 6 2014, 11:35:28 AM
Students are merit scholars. Middle class who will visiting NYC for the very first time.
Student Group Advice  Jun 6 2014, 07:04:32 AM
We will be bringing a group a high school seniors and juniors to NYC in the fall. We will be seeing Les Miz and we need advice on our second show. It is between Pippin or Gentleman's Guide. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
ONE MAN TWO GUVNORS  Apr 7 2012, 06:56:17 PM
I really want to see this production but I need help with seating. My options are center orch.first row (Row AA),left orch. row M seat 1, or center mezz. row B. Any help will be appreciated.
Sorry! Another Hotel Suggestion Request  Mar 14 2012, 09:07:24 AM
I like staying at The Hotel@Times Square at 59 W. 46th St.
Go to Applecorehotels.com and select this hotel. It is cheaper to book directly with the owners. Check the reviews at Tripadvisor. A good choice.

Help In Selecting Shows  Feb 15 2012, 02:33:13 PM
Thanks to those that have posted. Any more suggestions? I think it looks like Once and Other Desert Cities will be given serious consideration.
Help In Selecting Shows  Feb 14 2012, 05:24:40 PM
I will be in NYC in May and I plan to see seven shows in five days. I have tickets for Newsies, Peter and the Starcatcher, and Ghost. I now need some advice on the next four. I am considering Leap of Faith, Other Desert Cities, Once, Evita, End Of The Rainbow, and Jesus Christ Superstar. Again, I need to pick four. Any help/advise will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You