Help In Selecting Shows

tatter47
#1Help In Selecting Shows
Posted: 2/14/12 at 5:24pm

I will be in NYC in May and I plan to see seven shows in five days. I have tickets for Newsies, Peter and the Starcatcher, and Ghost. I now need some advice on the next four. I am considering Leap of Faith, Other Desert Cities, Once, Evita, End Of The Rainbow, and Jesus Christ Superstar. Again, I need to pick four. Any help/advise will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Owen22
#2Help In Selecting Shows
Posted: 2/14/12 at 6:00pm

"Once". I always will recommend "Once". And "Other Desert Cities" is pretty extraordinary as well. Honestly, I haven't seen any of the others on your list, but the two I have, I can't easily say don't miss!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Help In Selecting Shows
Posted: 2/14/12 at 6:11pm

ONCE
Evita
End of the Rainbow
Other Desert Cities

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Owen22
#3Help In Selecting Shows
Posted: 2/14/12 at 8:02pm

Oh, I actually did see this "Evita" in London and yes, if I can't completely recommend the production, I can completely recommend Elena Roger.

tatter47
#4Help In Selecting Shows
Posted: 2/15/12 at 2:33pm

Thanks to those that have posted. Any more suggestions? I think it looks like Once and Other Desert Cities will be given serious consideration.

defygravity24 Profile Photo
defygravity24
#5Help In Selecting Shows
Posted: 2/15/12 at 2:35pm

Once!!!!!!!

Videos