pixeltracker

Curious Incident seating question

Curious Incident seating question

Peter2 Profile Photo
Peter2
#1Curious Incident seating question
Posted: 8/18/15 at 12:32pm

I'm picking up tickets for family coming in from out of town. It appears front row of the center mezzanine is available for the performance I need. As a tall guy, that's probably great for me, but I can't remember of the Ethel Barrymore Theatre is one of those where there is a bar that gets in the way of those of more most height. (Row B is sold out, which makes me think the good people in the box office steer people away from Row A.) My other options are Row C mezzanine center, or Row O, orchestra center. Suggestions?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Curious Incident seating question
Posted: 8/18/15 at 12:38pm

Nothing to worry about, nothing in your way.  I'm 5'4" and had no issues whatsoever from front row mezzanine.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

MayAudraBlessYou2 Profile Photo
MayAudraBlessYou2
#3Curious Incident seating question
Posted: 8/18/15 at 12:41pm

If you're attending with super short people and nervous about it, row C in the center Mezz will still be an awesome view. But I dont think there is anything to get in anyone's way in front row at the Barrymore. Either way, Id go with a front and center mezz seat over the rear orchestra for this show. That view will be perfect.  

Peter2 Profile Photo
Peter2
#4Curious Incident seating question
Posted: 8/18/15 at 12:45pm

Thanks for the quick responses--I really appreciate it! Yeah, so my choices are:

Row O, center orchestra

Row A, center mezzanine

Row C, center mezzanine

Based on your comments, I think I'll take the plunge and go for Row A mezzanine center.

tatter47
#5Curious Incident seating question
Posted: 8/18/15 at 1:02pm

Great Choice. I sat in Row A center Mezz twice and had no problems. Enjoy!!

Videos