News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Born To Reign

Born To Reign Profile Photo
Member Name: Born To Reign
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/jspencer83
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Grease opening night tix available
 Aug 9 2007, 05:42:03 PM
I don't know. The e-mail I got specifically mentioned opening night, though, and linked directly to that date on Ticketmaster.

Here's the description:

Description
A limited number of Grease Opening Night Tickets are now on-sale to Audience Rewards members. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Opening Night Performance of the Show That You Want, with the Stars that you chose, Max Crumm and Laura Osnes. Be sure to use the code "AROPEN" to gain access to your seats on Ticketmaster.com.

Award
Grease Opening Night Tickets available through Audience Rewards!

Terms & Conditions
Opening Night Performance of Grease is on Sunday, August 19, 2007 at 7:30pm at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre (NYC). Tickets are only available online. Tickets are not exchangeable or refundable. Use the code "AROPEN" to get access to your seats. 8 Tickets maximum. For more information on the show, visit http://www.greaseonbroadway.com. For more information on the Theatre, visit http://www.brooksatkinsontheater.com. Performers, times are subject to change. Tickets are in the Mezzanine for $71.50 or $81.50, additional fees may apply. All Ticketmaster rules and regulations apply. Subject to availability. Offer may be rescinded or revoked at any time.

Grease opening night tix available
 Aug 9 2007, 04:41:59 PM
I didn't see any thread about this, and I don't know if anyone cares, but Grease opening night tickets are available to Audience Rewards members. They're all rear mezz and you can get them on Ticketmaster with the code AROPEN.

Enjoy!

re: Mary Poppins Box Seats??
 Jul 28 2007, 11:27:42 AM
As far as I know, you have to buy them at the box office
re: Is the Legally Blonde CD #1 on the Billboard Chart?
 Jul 26 2007, 11:17:00 AM
Here's to hoping we see the grosses start to climb as well! (not that they're BAD, but I'd love to see it settle in as a hit)
re: Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Musical Headed for Bway?
 Jul 26 2007, 10:29:43 AM
I don't mind that sentiment, I just think use of the phrase "dumbed down" is a little much.
re: North American Tour of My Fair Lady
 Jul 26 2007, 07:54:09 AM
Got to see this. Baltimore or Pittsburgh, here I come!
re: Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Musical Headed for Bway?
 Jul 26 2007, 07:51:09 AM
UGH! Not all Americans are ignorant Bush-lovers. Leave us alone, I'm very well educated. I watch BBC America. I see some of the people you have, too.
re: Are these being sold at Avenue Q?
 Jul 23 2007, 01:50:11 PM
Mine is sitting atop my desk at home :)
re: Theaters Where You Would Rather Sit In The Mezzanine Than In The Orches
 Jul 23 2007, 01:35:40 PM
Palace too. When you get far enough back in the orch to be able to see the floor, you're very far away
re: An interview with Adam Shankman
 Jul 20 2007, 03:28:47 PM
^
werd

re: HAIRSPRAY happy ending...
 Jul 20 2007, 02:47:22 PM
I'm so sick of this whole thing. When are people going to realize that religion is everything that's wrong with the world?
re: CHUCK AND LARRY vs. HAIRSPRAY
 Jul 20 2007, 02:08:12 PM
God, I hate middle America!
re: a.p. angel in hairspray
 Jul 19 2007, 06:48:02 PM
re-signs. Though I guess you could be saying he might leave early, and therefore be resigning. Or maybe you meant unless he resigns himself to extending.
re: Page Six Article on Broadway performers : From G To S
 Jul 19 2007, 03:50:24 PM
or claim to BE them!
re: 110 'Splash' Seats Question
 Jul 19 2007, 03:31:07 PM
Wish I could have, but they started collecting them LITERALLY almost during curtain call
re: Page Six Article on Broadway performers : From G To S
 Jul 19 2007, 03:29:49 PM
Ugh! I love how these people are all experts on this. My childhood was fine, I had a big family, my father was home at 6 every day and was always available, and I never suffered and "sexual trauma" that I'm aware of. Yet both my brother and I turned out very gay. My boyfriend, on the other hand, is an only child with divorced parents and has lots of issues with both of them. Wonder how that happened? Io don't buy this argument that it's your childhood, because I've seen gay people with such diff
re: 110 'Splash' Seats Question
 Jul 19 2007, 03:19:59 PM
Not very. The stage is raked and about 2 feet from you. The water rains from directly above the edge of the stage, and you get the errant drops as it comes down as well as a little splashback from the stage. They give you a towel, but I didn't use it. It was a sunny day and I was dry in 5 minutes. It's not like Metamorphoses, where they came barreling through a pool and you were in danger of a tidal wave.
re: 'Gypsy's' Audience Demographic: According to Michael Musto
 Jul 19 2007, 02:23:34 PM
I dunno, I saw it on Tuesday as one half of a gay couple, had 2 more couples to my right, one to my left, and several more directly around me. It was pretty funny, but about what I expected.

But is it news? no.

re: Does successful equal good
 Jul 19 2007, 02:18:11 PM
Successful does not equal good, and good does not equal successful (I'm lookin' at YOU, Company!)

On the flipside, "good" is so subjective. I think I show can be "good" if it fulfills what it set out to do. Just because it's a light entertainment does not mean it's "bad."

re: Once -- A movie musical (sort of)
 Jul 14 2007, 07:27:18 PM
I thought it was a sweet little movie. I want tos ee it again on DVD wothout the irritating Times Square audience
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You