News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for silencio1014

silencio1014 Profile Photo
Member Name: silencio1014
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Great pictures of theaters from the stage?
 Mar 7 2009, 07:15:29 PM
^In the Gypsy picture? Those are the roses that people in the orchestra threw for Patti during curtain call. I was in the balcony looking down and it just looked so beautiful.
re: Sebastian Arcelus to Succeed Daniel Reichard in Jersey Boys
 Dec 12 2007, 02:59:34 PM
for Wicked:
"Next week, Derrick Williams is replacing him temporarily until David Burnham (who will take over Sebastian) is ready to go on."

i read that on the witchesofoz forum

re: question about buying tickets the day of
 Dec 3 2007, 07:37:20 PM
ok.. thanks so much to all of you!
question about buying tickets the day of
 Dec 3 2007, 06:41:14 PM
Ok, I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I need to clear up my confusion and this is the best place to ask so…

Say, we were to go to the city one day and decided we wanted to see a show on the spur of the moment, we could just go to the box office of the theater and buy tickets right there? that what i would assume, but i just want to clear a couple things up...
1) Are the box offices in theaters open up until curtain?
2) Say I wanted to buy a ticket about 1-3 h

re: Just some Annaleigh Ashford goodies :)
 Nov 25 2007, 07:21:25 PM
thanks for the article!

there are also some great pics here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=197178572&MyToken=4c7e78f4-850e-4172-9cc9-6abff3317679

i love this girl!

re: Wicked Seating Queston
 Nov 24 2007, 04:05:46 PM
how are seats 9-13 in Orch. Row C on the left?
(i thought i'd ask here instead of starting a new thread).

i already bought the tickets, so it doesn't matter, i'm just curious. i just want to know what to expect. all the other seats i could find were very off to the side and further back. and when i go to shows i definitely prefer to be closer if i can. and the people i am going with wanted to be close too. so anyone know how good these seats are?

re: Broadway board game ...
 Nov 20 2007, 11:25:10 AM
me and my friends actually made our own monopoly game too. not all broadway related, just random things we're obsessed with and one of them is Wicked, so...

"Glinda makes you POP-U-LAR! Collect $100."

"You're Wicked. Go to free parking."
(we're very generous, lol)

there has got to be more Wicked in our game, i just can't think of any right now.
and one i just thought of now:

"Your boyfriend dumps you for someone serious. Go back 3 spaces." (Legally Blo

Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 16 2007, 04:05:49 AM
My mom about Pygmalion:
"Eliza Doolittle!? Is this the sequel to Dr. Doolittle?"

:shakes head in shame:
even after we saw the show she was confused. she was like, "But I don't understand why her name is Doolittle. That's the same as Dr. Doolittle." or something like that. lmao.

re: buying tickets DURING the strike???
 Nov 11 2007, 07:27:26 PM
OK, thanks. that's what i thought. just needed some reassurance. thank you!
buying tickets DURING the strike???
 Nov 11 2007, 07:13:14 PM
I'm planning on seeing a show in March, do you think it's "safe" to buy my tickets now? I definitely want to get them asap and don't want to wait until the strike is over (however long that might be). And even if the strike lasts that long and my show is affected on my date, I could still get a refund, right?
re: Dreams About Musicals/Plays
 Nov 4 2007, 02:39:23 PM
i have a lot of dreams involving celebrities, but here are some related to broadway people:

The other night I had a dream that I saw Kristin Chenoweth at Radio City. I don’t remember any details and don’t know if she was performing there or if it was like a stage door experience or what (I think we just saw her walking by actually) but it was cool.

And then the next part of my dream involved my family having dinner with Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber(?). before that I was swim

re: Annaleigh in Wicked
 Oct 29 2007, 12:24:08 AM
i JUST found some videos from Wicked Day, including the performances:

http://www.wickedday.com/video.html

how cute is she? i love her =D

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You