News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jbroadway4

jbroadway4 Profile Photo
Member Name: jbroadway4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 16 2023, 11:58:34 PM

Thinking the picture of Glinda is right after Elphaba "melts". Looks like Ariana's crying in it. And the Elphaba photo, I'm assuming is Defying Gravity. These shots are GORGEOUS!

Rachel Zegler teases Broadway debut: "closer than everyone thinks"  Feb 22 2023, 11:55:11 AM

Maybe she's the next Fanny Brice?

NEXT TO NORMAL Film Adaptation On The Way?  Jan 5 2023, 06:25:52 PM

Excited about a film adaptation, but pleasssee let it be Pink.

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread  Dec 23 2022, 12:07:49 PM

Grammy award winning singer/actress, JoJo, seems to be hinting on her Instagram that she's joining the cast! I'm assuming as Satine. Perfect casting! Excited to finally see her on a Broadway stage.

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  Aug 10 2022, 02:42:09 PM

God, I hope Andre is the Wizard. He's been my dream casting for awhile now! Heard a rumor Tom Hanks and Bryan Cranston were also being considered. 

Ethan Slater as Boq?

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  May 24 2022, 02:16:22 AM

Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see a Charlie Puth announcement as Fiyero very soon…

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  May 14 2022, 08:10:35 PM

She isn't going to be singing this score in her usual pop/r&b voice. Not even a question to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEGe8_Ip5E8 

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  May 13 2022, 01:51:35 PM

Ariana is putting her music on hold till she finishes Wicked. Smart move!

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/ariana-grande-new-album-update-busy-wicked-1235070596/

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  May 11 2022, 11:30:21 PM

When tf are we getting the rest of the cast?

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods  May 7 2022, 02:15:09 PM

This production is one of the best pieces of theatre I have ever seen. I cannot remember a time I've been so blown away by a show! I have seen Into The Woods numerous times, but none compare to this production. It's lightning in a bottle! The whole entire cast was SPECTACULAR! Julia Lester is a star. Let's get her in more shows in NYC, please. Possibly a future Fanny Brice? Sara Barellis blew me away! As did NPH, who I was skeptical about at first. 

Would certainly

WICKED Film will be split into two movies, releasing December 2024 and 2025  Apr 29 2022, 02:06:08 PM

Have a suspicious feeling that Charlie Puth is Fiyero. Not my first choice, but the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. If not him, I'm really pulling for Jeremy Pope!

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 26 2022, 12:07:28 PM

So, we aren't just getting one Wicked film... we're getting TWO?!

https://twitter.com/jonmchu/status/1518983750042136577?s=20&t=pSbgqC2uwo2_9YjCZT3hwg

I mean, the more Wicked content, the better. I just don't want to have to wait such a long time between both of them 🥴 I kind of understand why they're doing this though. One, the money. Two, what the hell are you supposed to do on screen after the epic-ness of "Defying Gravity"? I get it. Both parts better be utterly brilliant though!

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 20 2022, 03:35:25 PM

So when do you think they'll announce the rest of the cast? They're supposed to start filming in a few months...

THE SKIN OF OUR TEETH Previews  Apr 18 2022, 02:28:55 PM

Saw this on Saturday night! Hmmm.. still collecting my thoughts on it. For sure, didn't dislike it. For sure, didn't love it. The production truly felt like a fever dream, which was fantastic at points and questionable at others. It made me wish I had taken a Camino gummy beforehand (iykyk). LOL

All of other performances were fantastic, especially Gabby Beans! What an exhausting role this must be to perform 8 times a week. She was on top of her sh*t the whole time! Definitely s

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 21 2022, 01:38:03 PM

Jennifer Coolidge for Morrible. Or Hannah Waddingham, Julie Andrews, Liza (in a dream world).

Whoever said Jeremy Pope for Fiyero, YES. Alex Landi too.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Reopening Night Thread  Jan 11 2022, 11:36:07 PM

I won the Friday Forty and went last Wednesday. Seats were front row orchestra, almost center.

FLYING OVER SUNSET to end run early on January 16  Jan 7 2022, 04:46:53 PM

Saw the show on Wednesday night and it was great. Did I understand the "plot"? Not completely, but that cast totally sold it. Carmen Cusack?! Seriously delivered one of the best performances I have ever seen in a musical. She deserves, at the least, a Tony nomination for this. Her performance during the number "Flying Over Sunset" is a masterclass. Maybe it's because I was in the front row, dead center, (and also ate an edible prior,) but I was literally transported.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jan 6 2022, 05:52:10 PM

Lunalaaaaaaaa said: "Deux Moi rumor. Ariana grande to perform one week at Wicked on Broadway to promote the live action movie and Cynthia Erivo to join for the final performance? Coming Spring 2023."

I do not believe this is true. HOWEVER, if it is, getting tickets will be a blood bath. And I shall prosper. LOL

Ariana DeBose to host first SNL episode of 2022  Jan 6 2022, 05:39:18 PM

C'MON, OSCAR CAMPAIGN!! She's such a star and so deserving of this. I am so so excited!! 

What Are YOUR Top Performances of 2021  Jan 3 2022, 11:02:16 PM

In no specific order:

.Caissie Levy - Caroline, or Change

.Kara Young - Clyde's

.Jon Michael Hill - Pass Over

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You