News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Adair Haywind

Member Name: Adair Haywind
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone think Lin-Manuel will perform in Hamilton in LA?  Aug 4 2017, 05:38:06 PM

I really hope so! I have tickets for next Saturday. 

Maybe, The Great Comet isn't closing in August 13  Aug 2 2017, 03:07:13 PM

Is Tituss Burgess available? I'm sure he'd bring in some people with as popular as Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is.

Hercules Dream Cast  Jul 13 2017, 11:12:57 AM

John Stamos as Hades. 

That is all.

replacements  Jun 19 2017, 03:35:20 PM

Jane Lynch as Ms. Hannigan

Waitress Discounts?  May 3 2017, 04:05:42 PM

Hey guys, are there any discounts currently available for Waitress? I'm asking for a friend; specifically for the weekend of June 3rd. 

JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT Animated Film Thread  Mar 28 2017, 03:14:08 PM

I'm ****ing stoked!

Who was the best understudy you have ever seen!  Mar 17 2017, 10:51:58 AM

Chris Hoch as Georges in La Cage aux Folles.

Anyone watching 'Long Day's Journey..' now on BROADWAYHD?  Mar 13 2017, 10:31:03 AM

I saw the performance in person that night. Truly breathtaking. It was the first time I had ever seen the play live.

Geffen Playhouse Stage Door  Mar 11 2017, 09:35:56 PM

Anyone know where it is? Particularly the Gil Cates Theatre stage door?

Beauty and the Beast  Mar 10 2017, 03:38:41 PM

^ What Alan said. 

Beauty and the Beast  Mar 10 2017, 02:36:15 PM

Minor spoiler:

An instrumental bit of "Home" can be heard when Belle is shown to her room in the castle.

Beauty and the Beast  Mar 10 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Having seen the film I can tell you that unfortunately that gorgeous overture is not in it, but the cast is absolutely incredible. This version really fleshes out the backstories of Belle and the Beast and also provides a bit more relevance to the villagers.

God Looked Away - Al Pacino & Judith Light  Feb 21 2017, 02:26:29 PM

VernonGersch said: "ArtMan - gave some thought to having a cocktail but the schlep out to Pasadena coupled with the bad word of mouth - i might just eat the cost of the ticket...or give it away - or attempt to give it away

If you're giving it away I'll gladly take it off your hands! :)

Torch Song Trilogy to be revived at Second Stage  Feb 13 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Starring Michael Urie!!!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Moises-Kaufman-to-Revive-Harvey-Fiersteins-TORCH-SONG-with-Michael-Urie-This-Fall-20170213

Eric Petersen to Succeed Brightman in SoR on Nov. 7th  Jan 20 2017, 10:50:42 AM

How is Eric in the role? I saw him in the Shrek tour years ago and thought he was excellent, but Dewey is a very different role both vocally and physically.

Aladdin 2017 Tour  Jan 18 2017, 10:53:23 AM

Is he an unknown?

Roles That Require Playing More Than One Designated Character  Jan 11 2017, 02:07:20 PM

Eddie/Dr. Scott in The Rocky Horror Show, also nearly every actor except Drew and Sherrie double in Rock of Ages.

Rent Tour Videos  Jan 11 2017, 02:03:15 PM

haterobics said: "Adair Haywind said: "Does anyone know if they've made any edits or cuts to the script for this production? I have a friend that saw it last night in Costa Mesa and she told me that nearly all references to any of the characters having AIDS were removed. "

The student version only says AIDS once?

Yes, but I was referring to the current touring production, not the student version. 

Favorite Act One Finale?  Jan 10 2017, 10:02:44 AM

Here I Go Again - Rock of Ages

Say what you will about the show, but that has to be the one of the most fun numbers in any musical. The audience even joined in the performances I attended (which I would normally discourage, but for this kind of show it was more or less welcomed).

Rent Tour Videos  Jan 9 2017, 03:42:50 PM

Does anyone know if they've made any edits or cuts to the script for this production? I have a friend that saw it last night in Costa Mesa and she told me that nearly all references to any of the characters having AIDS were removed. Namely, the following lines:

ANGEL: "This body provides a comfortable home for the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome."

COLLINS: "As does mine."

and

MARK: "Close on Roger. Hi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You