News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for munyfan

Member Name: munyfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Alice Ripley's replacement in N2N?
 Aug 27 2009, 03:01:55 AM
Someone mentioned Andrea Burns... I'd love to see her take on the role.
re: GYPSY to Close Early on January 11, 2009
 Dec 14 2008, 10:03:23 PM
"The cast was mediocre, with the exception of Boyd Gaines and Alison Fraser."

Elphaba3, while you are entitled you your own opinion... HOW IS THAT YOUR OPINION? Laura Benanti almost stole the show from the first time she sang, in "Little Lamb." I had second row seats right in front of her, and it was so moving watching the tears roll down her face. By far the best Louise I have ever seen. She added so much to the role. and of course, Patti... How can you doubt she was great in the role?

All My Sons - Stage Door?
 Dec 7 2008, 10:18:15 AM
Does any of the cast sign autographs at the stage door?
re: How is the replacement of the male lead in SOUTH PACIFIC?
 Dec 6 2008, 10:10:52 AM
I saw the show last night and he was fantastic. Wonderful voice. Bloody Mary's understudy was filling in, and she also did a wonderful job. The whole production was just amazing.
re: RUSH tickets for Gypsy: Time to arrive?
 Dec 2 2008, 10:59:41 PM
Alright, thank you so much for your help!
 Dec 2 2008, 10:44:47 PM
Alright, great, thanks!

these might be stupid questions... but does a high school ID work? and if I buy 2 tickets, can I bring someone who is not a student?

Thanks!!

Dec 2 2008, 10:41:49 PM
alright, thanks... and do I just need a student ID?
 Dec 2 2008, 10:39:36 PM
Seriously? were the seats any good?
 Dec 2 2008, 10:38:29 PM

RUSH tickets for Gypsy: Time to arrive?
 Dec 2 2008, 10:28:35 PM
So I am planning on going this Saturday morning to try and buy rush tickets for the evening performance of Gypsy. The box office opens at 10, does anyone have any suggestions on what time I should arrive? Or what time the line usually starts to form? Any tips on this process would be very much appreciated!!!

thanks so much!

re: Do I need any sort of license to put on a musical review?
 Aug 24 2007, 04:44:43 PM
Thank you so much for all the info playbill9117!
Do I need any sort of license to put on a musical review?
 Aug 20 2007, 11:36:25 PM
I am putting together a fundraiser show for a non-profit org. that helps kids with cancer. The show will feature 10 performers under the age of 18. Well, I was wondeirng, do I need any sort of license to use songs from musicals if I am not charging admission, just accepting donations? Thanks a ton!
re: The St. Louis Muny's 2007 89th Season Discussion Thread
 Aug 7 2007, 07:01:18 PM
I saw Les Mis last night, and wow. I am a season ticket holder and have been going to The Muny my whole life and this was by far the besy show I have ever seen at The Muny. I registered here, just so I could urge everyone who reads this to go see the show, if you don't you are really missing out. Simone was outstanding as Fantine. I LOVED Ivan Rutherford as ValJean. Diana Kaarina was incredible, the best eponine I have ever seen, better then Sutton Foster! I cried when she died. Kevin Kern as Ma
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You