News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cheapcoloredlights2

Member Name: cheapcoloredlights2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hair Lotto - Summer of Love
 Jul 14 2011, 05:04:13 PM
I did lottery yesterday for the Wednesday matinee and there weren't even enough people to fill the two front rows.
re: Inaccuracies between Jersey Boys and what really happened?
 Feb 27 2008, 02:04:13 PM
according to the timelines i've read nicki left the group before tommy devito.
Gutman blog
 Jan 9 2008, 09:39:56 PM
i saw cary on for his first show as frankie. he was okay, but he definitely needs to work on his pitch and vocals. he has a nice presence though.
Gutman blog
 Jan 3 2008, 02:10:27 PM
i would get there at least two hours before the standing room tickets go on sale. in december i did sro twice and both times got there by 10am and was good to go. it fills up quickly as soon as the box office opens though. and you stand in the back of the orchestra. there are two large windows, five people per window.
re: saw JERSEY BOYS for the 1st time tonight
 Dec 21 2007, 10:34:17 PM
Sorry to hear your experience was not what you hoped it to be. I do, however, disagree with your review on Michael. I've seen him many times, along with JLY, Travis, and most recently Cory, and in my opinion, he will always be my favorite. It's been great seeing him grow from when he was first put in to the role of Frankie, to now, years later, playing the role fulltime. His voice may not have been as strong as JLY's, though I do feel his acting was better.

I do agree that ticket sales

re: Places to Eat in NYC
 Dec 18 2007, 10:11:41 PM
i highly recommend maria pia. went there for my birthday and the food was amazing. the atmosphere was very comfortable as well.
re: Sebastian Arcelus to Succeed Daniel Reichard in Jersey Boys
 Dec 16 2007, 09:55:15 PM
when i said 'rip' i was using it lightly, okay. but more in regards to your comment when you said, "Cory is inexcusably pitchy," with no back up. i understand it's your opinion and hey, it's true. but it just seemed a bit cold to me. =]
 Dec 15 2007, 11:02:03 PM
i thought colin was a great nick, better than his hank. i didn't care for how he delivered a couple of his lines.

cory did really great for it being his first show and all. there were a couple of words here and there he may have mixed up but nothing that anyone would notice. i thought his acting and his voice has a lot of potential but in comparison to the other frankie's i've seen (travis, jly, michael), you could tell he was a bit uncertain for some notes. during 'moody's mood for lov

Dec 15 2007, 09:39:14 PM
while we're on the topic of cast members... today's matinee was corys grants first time going on as frankie as well as eric gutman's first time (and broadway debut!) as hank/ect.

i would say daniel's attendance is pretty outstanding as well. i've seen the show 10+ times and i have always caught him. most of the leads are pretty good when it comes to attendance.

i could have been wrong but i did sro today, and i could have sworn sebastian arcelus was standing behind the orchest

Ellis Island Ad Campaign featuring JLY
 Dec 9 2007, 10:26:18 PM
Cory is fulltime Frankie for matinees. Travis is the fulltime Joey. Travis has just been currently on for Cory since the strike has been over. I think Cory will be starting next week though, if he hasn't this one.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You