News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for eturner

eturner Profile Photo
Member Name: eturner
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: www.lizturnersings.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rant about the 2012 TONY nominations here
 May 1 2012, 09:30:31 AM
What about GODSPELL? I am shocked it wasn't nominated, not even once!! Was it not eligible or something?? I am so confused!!!
Les Miserables Movie Auditions/Casting Info
 Nov 30 2011, 06:34:10 PM
what's the deal with the new posting of open auditions for cosette? I thought emma watson had signed on as cosette? Confusion!!
Les Miz Movie Casting Rumors: Taylor Swift as Eponine?
 Nov 30 2011, 06:32:48 PM
what's the deal with the open auditions for cosette? I see a number of sources say emma watson will be playing cosette? confusion!!
Sheet music for 9-5
 Sep 20 2009, 08:26:57 PM
Does anyone know when or if the sheet music for 9-5 is suppose to come out? I'm looking in particular for "Get out and stay out" or does anyone know where I could find the sheet music for that song? Thanks!
Duncan Sheik Interview live Friday on www.thebirn.com
 Mar 12 2009, 07:09:34 PM
Grammy and Tony award winner Duncan Sheik will be in the BIRN Studios live this Friday the 13th!! Tune into www.thebirn.com I will be interviewing him at 6 pm est live on BIRN 2, then I will play it again on my show this Sunday 2-4 est. Duncan Sheik will be giving a concert at the Berklee Performance Center Right after at 8 pm, singing original songs from his new cd "Whisper House" and will also feature original cast member from Spring Awakening Lauren Pritchard. Let me know if you have any questions you would like me to ask Duncan on the air about his performing, and writing. Also visit, http://www.duncansheik.com for more information!
re: StrawHat Auditions
 Jan 22 2009, 03:29:26 PM
Yes, I went last year and got work from it as well, and I will be attending again this spring, I think the deadline may have already passed, hope to see some of you there!
Little Mermaid Search for new Ariel
 Jan 22 2009, 03:15:49 PM
So I am going to the open call next week for Little Mermaid, the search for a new Ariel, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should sing? I have been told it's a bad idea to sing Disney for a Disney audition, they also want something that shows off your soprano range, any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Looking for Original songs to play on radio!
 Jan 12 2009, 11:47:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for original musical theatre songs to play on my radio show, "Backstage with Liz" Sundays 2-4 est, only at Thebirn.com, (Berklee Internet Radio Network) Please contact me if you have any songs, demos, shows you would like me to play, promote for you! Also visit www.thebirn,com for more information!

Liz
eturner@berklee.net

re: BEST GRAD/UNIVERSITY MUSICAL?
 Nov 24 2008, 11:13:43 AM
How hard is it to get into NYU'S Steinhardt for M.M concentrate on Musical Theater?
re: XANADU Rush now that Whoopi is there...
 Aug 11 2008, 08:51:51 PM
Does anyone know if TKTS has them, and are they for the on stage seats?
Annie get your gun and Delovely on www.thebirn.com 2-4
 Apr 22 2008, 02:07:27 PM
Hey Everyone,

So Today from 2-4 est I will be featuring Irving Berlin's "Annie get your gun" and the Music of Cole porter from the motion picture "De-Lovely". Only on www.thebirn.com The Musical Theater Radio Show at Berklee Colllege of Music

re: Ashley Brown to Star in National Tour of Mary Poppins
 Apr 17 2008, 09:56:18 PM
Awesome! I hope it comes to Boston, and who is going to replace Ashley on Broadway?
re: Nikki Snelson to star as Cassie in A CHORUS LINE touring company.
 Apr 17 2008, 09:52:31 PM
I hope it comes to Boston, and I love Nikki she is just so perfect in Legally Blonde right now!
re: Galveston Island Musicals
 Apr 4 2008, 04:41:42 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your input, I'm sure it probably has changed during the years, but none the less I am very excited to do Music Man, and I will be sure to bring lots of bug spray if it is outdoors!
 Apr 4 2008, 01:10:45 PM
I've been told I'm doing Music man and Country Roads which is all John Denver music, I think I first fly out to granbury then to galveston then back to granbury.
 Apr 4 2008, 12:46:50 PM
I guess it's both, we first perform in galveston at the theater by moody gardens i think, and then we take the show 300 miles away to the granbury opera house, then go back to galveston and perform another show there. I am not sure if it is outdoors or not but the website is www.galvestonmusicals.com
Galveston Island Musicals
 Apr 4 2008, 12:33:48 PM
Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone has either worked of performed or seen shows at the Galveston Island Musicals in Galveston or at the Granbury opera house in texas? I am doing summer stock there this summer, and wanted to get some ideas since I am traveling all the way from Boston!

re: Mary Poppins and Young Frankenstein on the Radio
 Feb 25 2008, 10:44:55 PM
I was just going by what itunes categorizes it as, sorry if it offended you lol
Mary Poppins and Young Frankenstein on the Radio
 Feb 25 2008, 10:27:43 PM
Tune into www.thebirn.com and click on Channel 1 to listen to Berklee's Musical Theater Radio show Tuesday 2-4, This week I will be playing the soundtracks of Mary Poppins and Young Frankenstein!
re: Wicked, Pippin and Godspell on the Radio
 Feb 18 2008, 09:44:14 PM
You can listen to it online at www.thebirn.com It's the radio station at Berklee College of Music in Boston, all you have to do is go to the website, click on channel 1, and it will load into your itunes or other music player, it's easy and free!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You