News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Miss Elphaba

Miss Elphaba Profile Photo
Member Name: Miss Elphaba
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/eppiekins1832
Blog Address:
Profile: Musical Theatre conquests:

London (24)
Les Miserables [x7]
Wicked [x5]
Avenue Q [x5]
We Will Rock You [x2]
Blood Brothers
The Phantom of the Opera
Billy Elliot
Rent: Remixed [x2]

Regional (18)
Miss Saigon (x5, UK Tour'03, UK Tour '05/'06)
Grease (x2, UK tour '97, UK tour '06)
Beauty and the Beas(x2, UK tour '03, UK tour '05)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dream coat (UK Tour '97-'98 [unsure which!])
Boogie Nights 2 (UK Tour '05)
Love Shack (UK Tour '05)
Thoroughly Modern Millie (UK Tour '05)
Fame (UK Tour '05)
High Society (UK Tour '05)
My Fair Lady (UK Tour '05)
7 Brides for 7 Brothers (UK tour '06)
Aspects Of Love (UK Tour '08)

Other
Last 5 Years (x2, Edinburgh Fringe '07)
RENT (x4, European Tour '06) 6

= 24 different Musicals, 48 different peformances in 5 different cities and 3 different countries!

Broadway I'm coming for you next!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAIR- Sheila's "Monologue"
 Apr 14 2010, 10:52:41 AM
Hey Guys. I've been looking online for the Hair libretto but can only find the lyrics. I have an assesment for voice class in a couple of weeks, and was wanting to perform the scene from Hair where Shelia is describing her experience at the march (where she is tear gassed) I'm aware it's not a very long piece, but it only has to be a short section.

If anyone knows it of-by-heart, or has a link to it I'd be so greatful!:)

Lx

Catch Me Up Please!
 Oct 19 2009, 11:02:02 AM
Okay guys, I usually check BWW every day, and have just spent a month in hospital with no internet access! As scrawling through a months worth of posts could take a while, anyone care to catch me up on what I've missed?

:)

xxx

re: In The Heights Current Cast
 Aug 3 2009, 11:45:25 AM
All you guys are great, thanks so much! I'm so excited now!! I mean, I was before obviously but knowing the show is in such great shape makes me even more excited.

Does anyone have advice as to how to get tickets? Or where the best places to sit are?

In The Heights Current Cast
 Aug 1 2009, 11:25:59 AM
Hey guys :) I'm coming to New York on the 10th of August (and insanely excited about it, of course). I'm going to see In The Heights during the trip, can anyon who's seen it recentley comment on the state of the show/cast?

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Aug 1 2009, 11:22:53 AM
I can't believe i'm seeing this show in less than a fortnight!!! It's possibly what I'm most excited about in our whole 9 day trip!

Does anyone have suggestions as to what the best way to get tickets is? Cheapest is also very helpful!:)

re: None of my real life friends are cool :(
 Jul 5 2009, 06:34:20 AM
I love the photo TonyVincent it's so cool:)!

I don't know what rules are in this gallery but in either the Tate Modern or the National Gallery in London (i forget which) you're not even allowed to POINT at the artwork..

Jonathan Larson did not have hiv.
 Jul 3 2009, 07:23:46 AM
The most worrying thing about this is that one of the lecturers at my college (who teaches Musical Theatre for a living) told his class that Jonathan Larson died of AIDS. That was the first and untill now only time I'd heard that rumour.
Leo Butz vs. Lewis - And TGONAT Begins
 May 10 2009, 12:41:34 PM
Norbert Leo Butz- 21
Norm Lewis- 13

re: 5 Reasons This Susan Boyle Crap Needs to Stop
 Apr 21 2009, 06:41:57 AM
This is the truest thing ever said in the world ever.

AMEN.

re: Chenoweth Recounts Shocking Bdwy Moment in 'A LITTLE BIT WICKED'
 Mar 22 2009, 06:48:43 AM
"a young (teenage/early 20s?) couple were kissing the entire time. Not full on making out, but just kissing each other any chance they got."

Ugh that happened to me at wicked last year, it was So annoying, they were right in front of me, in the front row.

re: musicals where there is no romance plot
 Jan 13 2009, 07:31:59 AM
Going through my playlist I came up with Billy Elliot (unless you count Debbie and Michael having a crush on Billy) [TOS] and Elegies for angels, punks and raging queens
re: Billy Elliot Theatre in London . . . Awful
 Sep 9 2008, 03:17:42 PM
I saw Billy Elliot in London last year, sat in the stalls and don't remember hearing any sort of rumblings, never have in any West End show, to my knowledge.

re: What's the most number of times you've seen one show?
 Aug 26 2008, 12:09:22 PM
Les Mis- 8
RENT- 6 (if you include remixed x2..which i wish i didn't]
Avenue Q and Wicked- 5

re: Thoughts on Tracie Thoms
 Aug 7 2008, 08:22:35 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7YZL5P4DYpc#

Well, judging from this, she's FIERCE.

I think they both sound so amazing,wish I could see this cast.

re: If you could travel back in time and see ONE show...
 Aug 3 2008, 06:48:51 AM
Bare:A Pop Opera, Off-Broadway

I wrote a huge list of these once, but that's the one i want to see most

I'd also love to have seen RENT with the whole OBC but Marcy Hariell as Mimi, Joanna Ampil as Kim in Miss Saigon,The Last 5 Years off-broadway, Tick, Tick...BOOM! Off-Broadway

re: MTV remaking Rocky Horror
 Jul 24 2008, 07:54:37 AM
"..but may also include music not featured in the original."

That's what is scaring me the most..

re: Musicals based on Shakespeare plays.
 Jul 13 2008, 06:43:10 PM
Bare- strong elements of Romeo and Juliet
re: people in lighting booth at rent watching tv? distracting?
 Jul 9 2008, 02:38:14 PM
Oh dear that does seem awfully annoying..

following on from the story of the conductor with a crossword, my Grandad is a professional bassonist, and he plays su doku during performances where he's in the pit and has long passages of time between playing.

re: What's the deal with Kerry?
 Jul 9 2008, 02:35:05 PM
She's been ill since wayyy before May, she had to take about a week of at the very beggining of her run in London, and doesn't seem to have ever had the chance to fully recover.

I LOVE kerry, have done since long before her wicked days, but i SO wish she would leave wicked. Her voice is outstanding, imo probably the best i've ever heard, and i feel not resting it and doing such a strenous role is tearing it too shreads.

All the same, I hope she gets well soon so you guys can se

re: 'C U 2nite @ Wckd!' - Texting In Broadway Theatres
 Jul 9 2008, 02:22:49 PM
I just don't understand them to be honest. Why on earth shell out the money to sit and use your phone all the way through? Turn it OFF! I mean, the world won't end if you give your fingers a little rest. It's (at tops) 2hours. Theatre is (usually) supposed to be a place to forget the outside world and get engrossed by the hard work of a cast and crew. It just seems stupid and disrespectful.

And, I agree with ToAnythingTaboo, at Chess it was insane, there were also endless camera flashes

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You