News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Baiseur82

Baiseur82 Profile Photo
Member Name: Baiseur82
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Snow Storm and Wed Theater  Mar 21 2018, 10:20:36 AM
Ticketmaster refunded my tickets to Angels that I had for today. I got lucky because I had a hotel as well and was able to get a refund for that too! My overnight trip is turning into a day trip as I have tickets to Phantom and Children of a Lesser God tomorrow.
Could someone get Hamilton merch for me?  Jun 27 2016, 10:12:24 AM

slumdogdelaware said: "Does anyone have any updated info/experience about this? I live in NYC and want to get a shirt for my friend for her birthday this weekend, and I was wondering if I could just go into the theatre and buy one. Has anyone else tried this? If not, I'll just buy it online and do expedited shipping.

"

At the end of the show as the audience is leaving they allow people to go in and buy merch, I did it a few weeks ago. I

Long Day's HIPTIX available  May 16 2016, 11:34:29 AM

Bumping this to see if anyone is interested in this ticket. It's this Wednesday at 2pm!

Discount Tickets for Aladdin?  May 5 2016, 12:58:42 PM

rebeccmam31 said: "Does anyone know of a discount code or other discount for Aladdin?  A childhood friend and a group are spending a long weekend in NYC in June and want to see this show.  I checked Theatermania, but there's nothing, and a quick Google search netted no results.  I thought it was worth asking if anyone here knows of anything. Thanks.

"

This may not be what you are looking for but the last time I tried the lotter

Disaster A New Musical Cast recording question and Cast Recording 101 Education  May 4 2016, 09:04:56 AM

JudyDenmark said: "I know they're expensive to produce, but PLEASE LORD let there somehow be a recording of the new Robber Bridegroom. Putting it in writing here counts for something...right?

"

I want that recording so badly too Judy! I don't think it's going to happen though 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 1 2016, 05:05:27 PM

ZellMorrowsPledge said: "Quick question because I haven't heard about it in a while? Does this show still offer standing room tix?

"

When the have the live lotto for Wednesdays 2 pm show they are part of that drawing, other than that they go to the cancellation line. 

Long Day's HIPTIX available  Apr 27 2016, 11:15:09 PM

I have a HIPTIX ticket to Long Day's Journey Into Night that I can not use. It's for the May 18th 2 pm performance. Rear Mezz E109. I can't use it because of the runtime I would not be able to catch my bus home! I'm just looking to get my $25 back. If you want it please let me know and we can meet up on May 18th to get you the ticket.  PM me for more details!

Off-Broadway Groupon  Apr 23 2016, 09:09:45 AM

I have gotten many concert tickets from groupon and with the concerts you always are assigned a ticket and must bring it printed with you. They are very clear about it in the offer details because if you come with out it printed the box office will not print a ticket for you. I don't know if this is the same for play but just read the offer details they usually spell out everything very clearly!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Apr 19 2016, 10:31:58 PM

gatorgirl2 said: "Do they let you know were the premium seats are before you buy them> 

"

Yes the let you know they are premium when they offer them

Anyone else having issues with Show-Score?  Apr 16 2016, 12:55:03 PM

Theater3232 said: "Their tickets are not free.  They are selling them for $5.00 per ticket.

"

I have gotten completely free tickets but they go very quickly. 

macnyc I got an offer from them today for $5 tickets. The email says for "active" members, has it been a while since you posted a review? Just a thought I have no idea if this could actually be it or not. 

Anyone else having issues with Show-Score?  Apr 16 2016, 10:56:17 AM

JBroadway said: "Every time I've tried to go to the website in the last several days, it has given me a "404 Not found" error page. What tech glitches could they be having it's taking so long for them to get the site back up? Unless it's something on my end? 

BTW, side-note: I'm really enjoying using this site. I definitely recommend joining if you haven't already -- once they're back up, that is (also I promi

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Apr 12 2016, 06:20:22 PM

Derrillth said: "Does anyone know if the wait time for Wednesday matinees is usually less than other wait times? Or are they all 24-30 hours right now? Thanks!

"

Last Tuesday the paid line sitters had started a second line for Wednesday at about 6pm if I remember correctly. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Apr 12 2016, 08:33:22 AM

Lumiere2 said: "Hey - I'm brand new to BroadwayWorld, and I'm coming in this week for three days from Canada, this Thursday (14th) - Saturday (16th) by myself. I've read through the whole thread (took a LONG time to get all of it) and can someone tell me what the numbers/atmosphere/crowds were like today? Would love to know the current times and odds as nobody has shared in the last few weeks. Thank you!

"

I did cancellation line last

The HAMILTOME  Apr 11 2016, 01:47:45 PM

CATSNYrevival said: "I'm excited but I can wait until it's on the discount table.

"

The pre order through Amazon was only $24 which is why I got the print version now. I thought was a steal. 

The HAMILTOME  Apr 11 2016, 01:40:23 PM

I preorder both the print book and the iBook and am anxiously awaiting their release! I read the iBook preview the other am day and the book is stunning so far! Great photos and the notes on the lyrics are great! 

The Humans - Rush  Apr 6 2016, 10:18:37 PM

mariel9 said: "Any recent experience with rush for weekend matinees? 

"

I rushed Sunday, I arrived at 12:06 and there were no more $30 rush tickets. I was offered a $50 rush ticket but I opted to use the playbill discount code because the seats were better and $1 cheaper!

Hamilton Box Seats  Apr 6 2016, 11:28:05 AM

macnyc said: "I wonder if selling box seats is harder for the box office personnel than selling regular tickets, and there's the temptation to just say "no more box seats" rather than look. That said, I was able to buy box seats on two separate occasions, so maybe it just depends on who's on duty. (I bought my box seats for May 7 back in November.)

"

From what I saw yesterday I would say it's much easier! I

Hamilton Box Seats  Apr 5 2016, 10:26:38 PM

Also, don't be deterred by the lady who works the cancellation line because she told me YESTERDAY that there were no box seats at all still available but something told me to actually check with the box office so I went back today. There was a guy working then and he was told me he didn't think there were any but to see what they said, so I did and it worked out for me!

Hamilton Box Seats  Apr 5 2016, 10:20:43 PM

I just went today and got 2 box seats to a Wednesday in September. They told me they have a few single box seats available for September and October, if anyone is interested!

Original Cast of THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA Will Reunite for Lincoln Center Concert  Apr 4 2016, 12:29:42 PM

Ticket is claimed 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You