News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kubanboy21

Member Name: kubanboy21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TDF Tickets
 May 9 2013, 12:23:06 PM
I was wondering if anybody here knows whether Cinderella and Nice Work if you can get it are on TDF now? Thanks in advance
Once on TKTS
 Apr 15 2013, 02:59:53 PM
It was 50% off. I know it usually is 30% off but lately it has been 50% off as well.
Once on TKTS
 Apr 15 2013, 01:53:47 PM
I try to snag a pair of tickets this past Friday since it was 50% off. Sadly all they have left were partial view seats at 95 bucks. I understand all the good seats were gone since it was 7ish by the time i got there but how on earth are 50% off tickets 95 dollars, let alone partial view. Has anyone here has gotten tickets to Once at 50 % off and how much did you pay? Thanks
Once on TKTS
 Feb 27 2013, 12:52:21 PM
Thanks for the reply. It is at 50% off today according to my TKTS app. I was very surprised too
Once on TKTS
 Feb 27 2013, 12:29:28 PM
I was just wondering if anyone here has gotten tickets to Once
at the tickets booth in times square. I would like to know how much is it per ticket when they are offered at 50% off. Thanks in advance.

if there is I havent found it yet tickets
 Dec 20 2012, 10:54:48 PM
I'll sell both tickets for 30 if anyone is interested. Pm me for details
 Dec 18 2012, 02:38:32 PM
the tickets are still available. send me a message
 Dec 17 2012, 01:43:04 PM
I have 2 hiptix for the final performance of If there is I havent found it yet but i wont be able to attend.It is this coming Sunday at 2pm. They are only 22 dollars each, so 44 bucks total. if anyone is interested send me a message. The tickets will be available to pick up on the same day and the theater said it was fine as long as i give them the names of the people we are picking them up and they are under 35 of course. Thanks
Book of Mormon Lottery friday matinee
 Jun 8 2012, 01:29:21 PM
Did anyone do the lottery for the matinee today? I was just
curious since it is their first show on a friday afternoon if it wasnt as packed as usual

Anything goes seating
 Oct 17 2011, 12:46:49 PM
I just purchased tickets through hiptix and they are in the mezzanine row ff seats 18 and 20 which are all the way to the right. i was just wondering if someone has seen the show from this location could tell me if i will miss a lot of the action on stage.is it partial view? Thanks in advvance.
Screenplay writing secrets
 Jul 27 2011, 10:31:37 PM
http://41e208w4cbhf3o5mels5o65ka6.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!
acting technique e-book
 Jul 27 2011, 10:24:57 PM
Highly recommended!!!!
Lotery and rush tomorrow
 Nov 25 2010, 04:52:35 PM
Lots of shows are adding a show tomorrow and i was just wondering, how crowded will the lotteries be for the matinee and how hard will it be to snatch student rush tickets? Also, does anybody know how many tickets i can get if i rush Women on the verge? is it 1 or 2? Thanks in advance
Sondhein on Sondhein
 Jun 7 2010, 07:04:12 PM
Can someone please list the musical numbers? If you have the playbill, i would like to know what songs are performed in this show. Thanks in advance.
Leap of Faith
 Apr 23 2010, 11:52:07 AM
I am glad to know Raul is still attached to this project. I really hope Sutton Foster will be in this show. She is my favorite broadway actress.
Leap of Faith
 Apr 23 2010, 10:58:47 AM
It was announced that Leap Of Faith will have its world premiere this coming fall. Does anyone know if Sutton Foster and Raul Esparza are still attached to this project?
Wicked Lottery
 Apr 11 2010, 11:49:25 PM
The Wicked lottery is crowded no matter what day it is. The next to normal lottery, on the other hand, is fairly easy to win. I tried it last Saturday matinee and literally everyone won. Good Luck
Bye BYe Birdie General Rush
 Dec 25 2009, 02:19:34 PM
I was just wondering if somebody here has tried this rush. I am planning to rush it in two weeks and I would like to know how early I have to get to the theater to guarantee tickets.
Happy Opening Night Finian's Rainbow
 Oct 29 2009, 10:05:56 AM
I really hope this show will find an audience. It is a lovely show beautifully staged and perfectly casted. I hade the privelege to attend the second to last preview performance (Wedenesday Matinee) and I was not dissapointed. Cheyennne Jackson was a great lead, but it was Kate Baldwin the true standout for me. She makes you fall in love with her from early in the first Act. Her voice is truly gorgeous, I am surprised I've never heard of her before. Her "How are things in gloca mora" is truly ma
9 to 5 the musical
 Jul 6 2009, 01:47:55 PM
Does anyone has the lyrics to I Just Might and Change it. I've been looking for them everywhere, but I haven't had any luck. If anyone has them, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You