News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AngInFL79

Member Name: AngInFL79
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 8 2023, 09:35:43 PM

I have tickets to the final show next week and have been following what’s been happening and whew. Hoping for the best come next Sunday.

Also, just saw the latest Insta Story by Spivey and could be totally off, but with what’s going on makes ya wonder. Yikes.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Nov 7 2022, 04:12:22 PM

I have never done this and wondered how one would go about obtaining a signed Playbill prior to seeing the show. I currently have tickets to see Music Man and Strange Loop on their closing weekends in January and was hoping to get a signed Playbills for both.

Any suggestion or tips would be amazing. :) Thanks.

Boys in the Band v. Hello Dolly  Apr 29 2018, 10:23:21 AM

I have one show slot to fill for my trip in July and was torn between Boys in the Band or Hello Dolly with  Bette/Gavin/David returning.

Help!! LOL.

The Boys in the Band Seating  Apr 5 2018, 04:01:11 PM

I was wondering about the AA Center seating as well. I will be going in July and saw that was available and was wondering about the view/possible obstruction. I usually try the "view from my seat" site, but there doesn't seem to be any information from that row.

Dear Evan Hansen Ice Cream Truck  May 16 2017, 06:21:10 PM

PaulWom said: " 

on a side note... what does ice cream have to do w DEH?

"

There is a meaning behind it, you'd have to see the show to understand. A La Mode!! I think it was a great idea!!

What shows did you go in with low expectations but ended up really enjoying?  Jun 20 2016, 09:22:47 AM

For me it was Rock of Ages. I had no idea what the show was even about and was handed one of their show's pamphlets after losing the WSS lotto at the time went to enter their lotto since it started 30 minutes later. There was a small group so my friend and I won tickets. We had a great time at the show.

Dear Evan Hansen Tickets  Jun 20 2016, 09:02:25 AM

I bought my tickets yesterday for that Thursday in January when I'm in town for Broadway Con not realizing they have a Sunday night show which I think might be better. 

I am hoping Telecharge will exchange my tickets since the same seats are open for that Sunday.

I am excited to see this production as I've heard nothing but great things.

When will Falsettos tickets go onsale?  Jun 10 2016, 05:44:12 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. I am sure that when they decide we will get a heads up on BWW. :) Just anxious as this is a show I definitely want to see in October on my trip to the City.

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 10 2016, 01:03:06 PM

I received my Fan Pre-Sale Code a little while ago and I found Front Mezz Row C seats for March. Excited. I will be making a special trip just to see this again next year. I think this was a wonderful thing on the part of the production.

Cannot wait to see it again. :) Good luck to everyone.

Extra Ticket for Smart People on Feb 20 For Sale  Feb 16 2016, 09:44:01 PM

Just bumping this up. Ticket is still available. :)

Extra Ticket for Smart People on Feb 20 For Sale  Feb 9 2016, 11:44:16 AM

I happen to have any extra ticket to see Smart People at Second Stage on Saturday February 20, 2016 at 8:00 PM. If anyone is interested I am only asking what I paid for it ($49.00). I purchased two but unfortunately my friend is unable to attend.

Just PM me. :)

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 31 2016, 09:05:45 PM

Tag said: "Hough is making up 10 fold for Rock of Ages!"

Agreed. She is more suited to play Sandy then she was Sherrie I think.

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 31 2016, 08:15:48 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone said: "It's coming later. "

Ah, okay. I was wondering.

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 31 2016, 08:10:58 PM

Enjoying it so far, but totally missed Hopelessly Devoted to You. Bummed it was cut.

Cast changes due to BrodadwayCon?  Jan 19 2016, 11:55:04 AM

I don't think you will have to worry about any cast changes while BroadwayCon is happening this weekend. I believe the convention has guests attending while working around their performance schedules. Such as on Friday the Hamilton panel is at 5 PM for an hour giving them time to return to the theater to prepare for the 8 PM show that evening.

Hamilton Vacation Schedule  Jan 8 2016, 07:59:30 PM

dramamama611 said: "As to seeing MOST of them, you should rest easy....unless a mysterious stomach bug or the like hits the cast, they only grant so many vacations in a given week."

https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/685618768723197952

Eerie, just eerie! That was just posted tonight.

Broadway Week Purchases (or Ticket Problems...)  Jan 7 2016, 11:40:49 AM

Wow, I guess I was one of the luckier ones. At first I tried on my phone to purchase tickets for The Color Purple and kept being redirected to China Doll purchase page also, so then I tried on my computer at work through TeleCharge Offers. I was able to pick 2 Second Row Mezz tickets for the Sunday night I'll be there for Broadway Con. Pretty sweet deal and I am really excited I was in NYC for this.

BroadwayCon:  Dec 18 2015, 01:19:34 PM

UnwoundFantasies said: "Does anyone know what the Broadway marketplace will be? Would it be similar to the flea market?"

I am taking a guess here but I think the marketplace will be a combination of the Flea Market and like other conventions I've been to where people have purchased vendor tables to sell their own creation or collections having to do with Broadway. :)

I really am excited for this con.

Belasco Seating Question  Nov 4 2015, 05:04:40 PM

I am currently looking to purchase tickets to Blackbird at the Belasco and see that front Balcony seats are only $35 in comparison to the $135 for Front Mezzanine seats. I just wondered which section everyone who has experience with the Belasco might prefer/recommend for this particular production. Is it better to pay more?

Hamilton Cast Album Signing Event  Oct 9 2015, 12:34:12 PM

Hi!

Just wondered if anyone on the boards will be attending the cast album event at Barnes and Noble next Friday. :) I'm in FL and so cannot make it obviously but would love to live vicariously through the reports on here for anyone attending.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You