News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for phantomvegas2

phantomvegas2 Profile Photo
Member Name: phantomvegas2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

There's one $25 orchestra seat left for Richard III
 Oct 19 2013, 11:39:32 AM
Hello! I saw that you have a ticket for $27 for Richard III. If you are still looking to sell... My email is ythcactor@comcast.net

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Dominic

An Honest Assessment (aka one of those
 Sep 30 2013, 12:04:58 AM
Shoot for the best. Get into a school with pedigree. Get your degree at this age; make contacts and build your product... This answer is different from anyone you're going to ask, unfortunately... But strive for your degree until something better (worthy) comes along.
Books on writing plays
 Sep 26 2013, 12:50:27 PM
I second Stuart Spencer's Playwright's Guidebook. Wow.
Shrek the Musical DVD coming out after all?
 Sep 17 2013, 09:43:51 PM
The reprise of Big Bright Beautiful World seems as if it was shot without an audience... just incredibly put together. Watching for second time... First time I ever felt for these characters.
 Sep 17 2013, 02:40:09 AM
Just finished watching... Excellent documentation of the production... I enjoyed it more tonight than the performance I saw at the Broadway Theatre. Some really nice (great, even) moments with Brian, Sutton, Daniel, Christopher, and the whole cast.
 Sep 17 2013, 12:19:31 AM
FINALLY! It's available on iTunes! F$%K
Contact PBS Broadcast
 May 20 2013, 12:51:29 PM
I did record it on DVD when they broadcast it. Wish they'd release these in stores.
NPH To Host The Tony Awards Again?
 May 9 2013, 12:04:20 AM
Christian Borle.
Can DREW SARICH please come back to Broadway with ROCKY
 May 2 2013, 08:32:32 PM
It will not be Drew.
CAROUSEL on Live At Lincoln Center Tonight at 9PM!!
 Apr 28 2013, 10:35:51 PM
If anyone recorded it on DVD, please let me know.
Patti LuPone HBO
 Apr 1 2013, 07:10:00 PM
If anyone is willing to record Patti's masterclass tonight for DVD, please let me know.
Carrie Release Date Announced
 Aug 12 2012, 03:02:58 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Premiere-Cast-Carrie-Musical/dp/B008VTRJQ0/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1344755005&sr=1-2&keywords=carrie+musical
Leaving Evita at intermission
 Jul 11 2012, 04:44:57 PM
broadwayrob, you are bloody ignorant, don't you agree? you're complaining about someone's performance... and you didn't even have the decency to sit through her ENTIRE performance?! you left in the middle of her character's story arc!!!! HOLY#%$ friend. immature comments, such as YOUR OWN, are one of the reasons why producers and cds hire godforsaken names instead of choosing from THE TALENT POOL of the theatre. however, ELENA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE
Listen to the new Evita Cast Recording on AOL Music
 Jun 28 2012, 01:53:40 AM
CATSNYREVIVAL Of course it all comes down to opinion. But honestly, we've been so lucky that we've been given two actresses that sing instead of some bloody name. And we can talk about the identical vocal struggles the actresses have had and who has the better voice at the end of the day... But it makes me smile to read of both actresses being backed up. Just two fine actresses that display Eva's soul in the spotlight using their god given talents to the best of their ability.
Listen to the new Evita Cast Recording on AOL Music
 Jun 28 2012, 01:19:23 AM
Saw Ms. LuPone in the role 7 times. Saw Ms. Roger 7 times. Read every tedious biography. Have since it's release, kept myself breathing through the hell that is the film version twice. Dirty shame we only have limited recordings released to us of the original Hal Prince production with Ms. LuPone and Mr. Patinkin... but there is no question, when sitting in that theatre, that Ms. Roger is Eva. Much prefer the original production... you, me, and every other old queen... but younger generations w
Carrie to be preserved
 Apr 8 2012, 09:42:52 AM
Carrie's Off Broadway Cast will head to the studio April 16 to document their production. Look for news very soon!
New Evita Broadway Recording Announced ....?
 Apr 5 2012, 11:45:13 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Evita-New-Broadway-Cast-Recording/dp/B007P6VM5Y/ref=pd_sim_m_26
If Raven is a hit, do you think they will record some select tracks?
 Mar 25 2012, 01:50:02 PM
@jamiekennywicked I have "an arm and foot in the door" with the b'way production. Recently, they have thought of doing a live recording instead of studio... but we will just have to wait and see
 Mar 20 2012, 01:19:23 AM
We will see a CD before Raven's current contract termination. Don't worry!
 Mar 19 2012, 07:58:50 PM
Patina is taking a breather and the recording will be with Raven and CC
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You