News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for herewegoabc

Member Name: herewegoabc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FAT HAM Previews  Mar 20 2023, 07:21:34 PM

Disappointed to hear this isn't selling because I saw it twice at the Public and loved it. They aren't doing themselves any favors with the pricing. I hope word of mouth will help sell this because it's fantastic. I do wonder how it'll translate to a traditional staging. I think it benefited greatly from the setup it had at The Public. 

Mike Faist, Lucas Hedges to star in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN stage play in London  Mar 20 2023, 07:13:37 PM

I know you're being sarcastic obviously, but Mike Faist has actually played a cowboy/rodeo role before in Panic. Looking at the poster for this, that's all I can see. 

SWEENEY TODD Revival announces further casting  Mar 7 2023, 02:02:08 PM

bear88 said: "herewegoabc said: "Stranger Things takes months to film and has a gigantic cast, so there's no guarantee Gaten will be needed right away in June. There is a possibility you might see him in July.

I saw the show last week from extreme side rear orchestra (last seat of Row X house right). It was honestly a great view. I didn't notice any obstruction, and I felt closer to the stage than I was. The only thing I recall being even slightly 

SWEENEY TODD Revival announces further casting  Mar 7 2023, 07:26:25 AM

Stranger Things takes months to film and has a gigantic cast, so there's no guarantee Gaten will be needed right away in June. There is a possibility you might see him in July. 

I saw the show last week from extreme side rear orchestra (last seat of Row X house right). It was honestly a great view. I didn't notice any obstruction, and I felt closer to the stage than I was. The only thing I recall being even slightly obstructed was the top of Joanna's head during the as

Merrily tickets  Oct 3 2022, 01:35:36 PM

I was refreshing at 11:59, got in queue and was in the 1600s.... Of course all tickets sold out by the time I got in, but I kept checking and was able to eventually snag two tickets to one of my preferred dates! I have to travel anyway so was willing to take anything, but ended up with the final Friday performance. So thankful!

Tony Presenters  Jun 8 2022, 08:22:19 PM

Just saw a commercial that stated the original cast of Spring Awakening would be performing. Had not heard that before, so apologies if it was already known. Looking forward to it!

POTUS: OR, BEHIND EVERY GREAT DUMBASS ARE SEVEN WOMEN TRYING TO KEEP HIM ALIVE Previews  May 29 2022, 11:21:03 AM

The glove bit happened when I saw it, too, but I couldn't tell if it was planned because Julie started to break a little bit when it happened. 

FAT HAM wins 2022 Pulitzer Prize for Drama; finalists are  May 29 2022, 10:44:26 AM

I'm not sure it would work in a larger venue. I mean, they could stage it in a larger venue, but it constantly breaks the fourth wall, and part of why it works is the intimate venue. It's also a play that really benefits from the setup of having the action happen right in the center of the audience. They even have the first row set up on the floor with random camp/lounge/plastic chairs to feed into the cookout/ barbecue feel.

At one point in my show, somebody accidentally stepp

FAT HAM wins 2022 Pulitzer Prize for Drama; finalists are  May 28 2022, 05:51:29 PM

Saw this last night and absolutely adored it. 

This cast is stellar. 

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  May 18 2022, 09:18:22 PM

Telecharge still lists Andrew Call in only through 5/29.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 9 2022, 04:59:25 PM

I'm also looking for info on the boxes. I've sat extreme side row A of the balcony and did not enjoy the view. Are the boxes better? Specifically G, H, I, or J?

COVID exposure ticket policies for Suffs  May 7 2022, 09:58:19 AM
Thank you!
COVID exposure ticket policies for Suffs  May 7 2022, 09:15:50 AM

Does anyone have any experience with exchanging tickets at The Public? Obviously I know this show is sold out, but I have a ticket for Friday 5/27. Based on the current lineup for my trip, I would prefer to see Suffs on Thursday 5/26. I've been watching the site, and several tickets are popping up for random dates. If I get lucky and see Thursday randomly pop up,  does anyone know how lenient the theatre would be with a date exchange?

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  May 6 2022, 10:40:45 AM

Anybody watch the Tiny Desk concert? It's a treat!

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1095470068&live=1&jwsource=cl

HBO Spring Awakening doc gets release date  May 4 2022, 08:21:36 PM

I loved the story about them visiting the church the night before Tony nominations. And all the footage from the farm was just so fun. We are so lucky to have this documentary.

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods  May 4 2022, 01:12:49 PM

I still have a ticket for this Friday that I can't use. I'm out of state and can't make it. It's a $275 center orchestra seat Row G. I'm willing to take $100 off the face price if anyone wants it. 

HBO Spring Awakening doc gets release date  May 3 2022, 11:07:35 PM

I loved it. It was very different than I expected. I expected it to be more about the reunion and concert than the development, etc., but I enjoyed it very much. I was surprised they didn't use any of the footage they got from fan interviews that they were doing in the line. I watched them interview several people during that (very long) nightmare of a line before the concert. I was also surprised that the interviews were limited to 5 people and the majority of the cast were barely featur

“A Walk on the Moon” @ George Street Playhouse?  May 3 2022, 09:01:10 AM

I saw it a few years ago in San Francisco. It was decent, but I likely wouldn't make an effort to see it again. The story itself was interesting, but I didn't find any of the characters particularly engaging or interesting.  

Not sure what changes may have been made between then and now. 

HBO Spring Awakening doc gets release date  May 2 2022, 04:48:53 PM

Anybody know what time this will be on HBO Max?

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods  May 1 2022, 01:19:17 PM

I bought a ticket when one popped up thinking I could make it work. Jumped too soon because I can't. I have one center orchestra ticket row G on this Friday the 6th. Just trying to get back face value ($275) if anyone is interested. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You