News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SaraRfan

Member Name: SaraRfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/1
 Jun 3 2008, 11:59:43 AM
Looking at those numbers it's no surprise Spamalot is looking to more stunt casting to bring back the numbers they had when Clay was in the show.
sara can blow
 Mar 31 2008, 11:37:38 AM
LOVE her - as you can tell by my name
re: any1 a fan of michael mcgrath?
 Mar 29 2008, 06:33:21 PM
He was amazing in Spamalot.
re: Are there certain performances of SPAMALOT that Clay does NOT do ?
 Mar 29 2008, 06:31:37 PM
As I said in the thread that was deleted, these extreme Claymates are insane and probably the main reason Clay is scared to come out. Can you imagine how they would react if they get this angry with message board posts?
re: BC/EFA Spring Donations
 Mar 27 2008, 11:58:48 AM
I saw Spamalot last week and there was no BC/EFA collection there. Did I miss it or don't they do it?
re: Clay Aiken Deftly Acts Supremely Silly - AP Review
 Feb 27 2008, 11:56:41 AM
Thanks Mikers. StageFan did originally say he went to a midweek matinee didn't he, before he edited his post? I'm not losing it?

My friend and me are going to NYC for 3 days during spring break so we're going then. Does anyone else do the stage door with Clay? Someone said upthread that Christopher Sieber is leaving, when is that? I hope he's still there when we go.

Feb 26 2008, 12:26:07 PM
Thanks everyone who answered my questions, I decided to go and will be seeing it soon. I'll post my review here. I still have doubts that Hannah can match Sara but I hope to be surprised.

StageFan, I'm confused. Are you sure the crowds you saw after the midweek matinee were at the Spamalot stage door? I read here on BWW that there is a midweek matinee so I wanted to see that but when I went to buy tickets I was told there are only matinees on Saturday and Sunday.

Feb 23 2008, 04:30:14 PM
For those who have seen both Hannah and Sara, how do they compare? As you can tell by my name I'm a big Sara fan and have avoided going to see Spamalot again since she left, but I'm interested in seeing it with Clay in as I've heard good things about him in it, and it seems like Hannah does a very good job.
re: Surprise Sara Ramirez concert?
 Feb 1 2008, 01:03:11 PM
Is it considered too obsessive that I joined just so I could comment on this thread? I so hope this CD happens soon, she has such a wonderful voice. I love her.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You