News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for choked_on_tittup

choked_on_tittup Profile Photo
Member Name: choked_on_tittup
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: short lived shows?
 Nov 11 2008, 07:06:03 AM
[TOS] and I can't say this enough.... SPELLING BEE!!!! <3
Perspective
 Oct 17 2008, 09:43:28 AM
I was at Spelling Bee early and Stanley Bahorek starts going through the door, and I pretty much adore him so I wanted to say hi to him but he didn't respond. He seemed like he was in a bad mood or in a hurry. No worries though i got his autograph after the show
Hilarious Comments...
 Oct 17 2008, 09:39:55 AM
I'm sure all of you have heard the stupid people trying to figure out [title of show]

Ex.

Guy 1: We're going to see [title of show]
Guy 2: But what's the title of the show?
Guy 1: [Title of show]

And it keeps going and going like "Who's on 1st?"

re: Your Dream Cast for a Show
 Sep 21 2008, 09:24:57 PM
WICKED

Elphaba: Idina Menzel
Galinda: Kristin Chenoweth (or possibly Brittany Snow)
Fyiero: Robert Pattinson
Boq: Alan Cumming
Madame Morrible: Maggie Smith or Miranda Richardson or Kathy Bates
Wizard: VICTOR GARBER
Nessarose: Newcomer

[TOS] to close October 12
 Sep 20 2008, 05:02:03 AM
I wish I could see it before it closes, but sadly I don't go up to NY again until November, but I did see it 9 days ago

If I hadn't woken up from such a horrible dream just now I would have been so upset and mad at broadway people. It was so hard to go through Rent closing and really really really tough to get through the Spelling Bee closing. I know that sounds silly but like the entire day I was hoping my grandma would suprise me by calling and saying that I would take a tra

re: The Best thing to happen to Broadway in the past five years is...
 Sep 17 2008, 07:02:13 AM
The fact that I went to see almost all the broadway shows ive seen in my life in the past 5 years. Other than that Spelling Bee.
re: Favorite Lyrics?
 Sep 17 2008, 06:55:40 AM
Wicked:
Ev'ry so often we long to steal
To the land of what-might-have-been
But that doesn't soften the ache we feel
When reality sets back in

Spelling Bee:
(Not really a certain line, but the part everyone sings after Barfee says "You will not up rank me, I won't wave my hankie)

re: Xanadu to Rollerskate Off Broadway on Oct 12th
 Sep 17 2008, 06:52:33 AM
I never really liked Xanadu, but I know what it's like to lose a Broadway show you really truly love, so I feel for you guys
re: Best Note on Broadway Ever
 Sep 15 2008, 04:22:03 PM
blondebaby589, I assume you mean the second time Gertrude sings that part. I can't believe I forgot about that!

Also when she sings "heart" thats a nice one.

One more during Seussical during Solla Solew, when the chorus sings the guys have a D that gets lowered while the other notes stay the same between the second and third "ew"

re: Best Note on Broadway Ever
 Sep 13 2008, 06:10:18 PM
In the spelling bee Logainne sings a C at the end of her reprise and it is soooooo pretty! :)
re: [TOS] Lottery
 Sep 11 2008, 11:08:41 PM
So tonight 15 people showed up so I got picked 2nd, my grandma 3rd, and my brother 5th (so we could buy 5 tickets).
[TOS] Lottery
 Sep 11 2008, 04:24:40 PM
Do a lot of people show up for the [TOS] lottery? I'm trying tonight and tomorrow night for tickets
re: POTO Question
 Sep 10 2008, 06:23:44 PM
What I do when I feel like dressing as the phantom is I use cream face paint and eyeliner around it, it really looks like a mask
re: What do you think the next show to close will be?
 Sep 9 2008, 08:58:06 PM
Hopefully Xanadu, I can't stand that show! Maybe it's just Kira who bothers me
re: What's the most number of times you've seen one show?
 Sep 9 2008, 08:55:01 PM
JUMP!- 2
Spelling Bee- 2

But then again I don't live in New York...

re: What do you think the next show to close will be?
 Sep 7 2008, 10:02:41 PM
Wicked will be next to go because apparently they're taking all the good shows out now
Rush/standing tickets
 Sep 1 2008, 09:55:00 AM
I'm going to New York next week and I have time to see 1 or 2 shouws but only by rush or standing. Does anybody have suggestions for a good show to see that offers that and is standing really that bad?
re: Scariest moments in a show...
 Aug 24 2008, 08:27:56 AM
I don't see anything scary on broadway, but some frightening things have happened in my school productions. In the king and i when the amazons took tuptim and ran her off stage they almost ran into me but i moved and they crashed, in fiddler on the roof when the constable and police break in one of them threw a broken aud. seat at the door and i was standing very close to it not knowing what was going to happen, in oliver i was waiting for curtain call and a townsman takes a gun and shoots bill
Lip sync competition
 Aug 24 2008, 08:17:00 AM
I'm participating in a lipsync competition later this year and I was hoping to hear suggestions from you guys on what to do from a Broadway show. I want to do something that will get a lot of laughs but won't be innapropriate. It also has to be a solo performance but can have other character dialogue. Last year I did "I'm Not That Smart" and it was a huge hit. Any suggestions?
re: What are your top three worst shows ever (that everyone else seemed to
 Aug 16 2008, 08:51:16 AM
Beauty and the Beast- I was only 8 when I saw this but it was very boring at the time

Wonderful Town- snoooooooooze

Xanadu- *Covers ears* Really hated this one

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You