News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tonytonytony

tonytonytony Profile Photo
Member Name: tonytonytony
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Isn’t it great to live in a community that isn’t afraid to express themselves creatively thru art! Spring Awakening
 May 5 2014, 03:08:25 PM
Good art is controversial. It's not always supposed to be pretty, but rather reflect life in ways that make people think and talk about the issue it's representing, which Spring Awakening now entering its final performances this weekend at Highland Park High School (IL)is obviously doing.

Expressing art! I was fortunate to see the original Spring Awakening on Broadway with Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff and I remember thinking about how thought provoking the story was and what a lesson

THE UNTOLD STORIES OF BROADWAY
 Jan 20 2014, 04:35:24 PM
What a great book for any Broadway enthusiast! Highly recommend!Author, the talented Ms. Jennifer Ashley Tepper!
re: Krysta Rodriguez on Gossip Girl Tonight!
 Oct 14 2008, 05:13:53 PM
Luv Krysta:

She was HOT in Spring Awakening, Sexy in Chorus Line, and AMAHHHZING in In The Heights.

Sadly she is one of the only Actors who did not send me back a signed Playbill after a request.

re: playbill traders
 Oct 13 2008, 05:53:06 PM
I have had much success trading via this site. I would be delighted to trade with you as well. I only seek Broadway productions and willing to trade.

I HAVE TO TRADE:
South Pacific
Catered Affair
Cry Baby
Legally Blonde
Sunday in the Park with George
Young Frankenstein
Xanadu
Next to Normal
Spamalot
Grey Gardens
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Ave. q
Nine
Lestat
Producers
Martin Short fame becomes me
Lupone gypsy
S

re: did you see Great American Trailor Park musical
 Sep 19 2008, 11:47:14 AM
I loved this Production and the exceptional talent. It was a tongue and cheek look at American culture of “White Trash”. This show was by no means trashy!
PLAYBILLS Calling all PLAYBILLS
 Sep 17 2008, 02:51:09 PM
I love my Playbills and only seeks shows that I saw but was stupid enough to leave my Playbill behind. I have traded with many on this site and would love to continue....I don't seek to sell anything but trade. Here are the following Playbills I have to trade and the ones I seek (I only seek Broadway productions:) PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED

I HAVE TO TRADE:
South Pacific
Catered Affair
Cry Baby
Legally Blonde
Sunday in the Park with George
Y

re: Heidi Blickenstaff's shocking revelation!
 Sep 17 2008, 02:45:25 PM
Luv Love LOVE Heidi B! Saw (Title of Show) two weeks ago and it was amahhhzing! She is a true joy on stage! And when she opened her shirt - - - NOW IF THAT's Not worth the price of admission!
re: Krysta Rodriguez question/love...
 Aug 5 2008, 04:19:43 PM
Luv Krysta! So sad she has not returned my signed Playbill I requested a month ago. Many others have been oh so kind!

She is a star! Loved her in Spring Awakening, Chorus Line , and stands out in ensemble of the FAB In The Heights!

re: Arden, Ashford, Chamberlin, Burke & More in Addams Family
 Aug 4 2008, 04:47:44 PM
Ashford is a STAR! She will brighten up any stage she hits. She was a standout in ensemble of Legally Blonde and did a GAH-LOR-IOUS job as Glinda. Cannot wait to see her in this wonderfully casted production.
re: Seth Rudetsky Deconstructs HAIR/IN THE HEIGHTS
 Jul 3 2008, 11:37:41 AM
Brava!!! To Seth and All that he does for Broadway!
Tony (Chicago)

re: Matt Doyle Love Thread
 Jun 2 2008, 06:06:54 PM
I met Matt when I sat next to him when he was in NYC to watch Spring Awakening a week away from officially joining the cast. What an intelligent, bright, talented, sharp and creative actor. I am sure his fan base will continue to grow.
re: Looking for one ticket for June 3 to In the Heights or Gypsy HELP
 May 22 2008, 04:18:25 PM
Thanks! Someone from this site was kind enough to sell me a 3rd row orchestra for In the Heights! It will be the 2nd time seeing it.
Looking for one ticket for June 3 to In the Heights or Gypsy HELP
 May 21 2008, 05:59:00 PM
I am looking for someone who might have an available extra ticket

Playbills to share and trade
 Apr 25 2008, 11:17:02 AM
Many have you been wonderful in sending and trading with me Playbills. I only seek the shows I saw but failed to bring home Playbills. I have plenty to trade or share PLEASE HELP ME - Send me a PM
LOOKING FOR:
HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING
KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN
MISS SAIGON
PASSION
BLOOD BROTHERS
CATS
EVITA
DAMM YANKEES
CAROUSOL
WONDERFUL TOWN
BOMBAY DREAMS
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
KING AND I
CABARET

re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 Apr 24 2008, 03:48:28 PM
Just met Roger Bart 4/17/08. He was extremely nice and offered some fantastic stories at Seth Rudetsky's FABULOUS Chatterbox event.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Apr 8 2008, 10:43:37 AM
Received:
Yesterday: Patti LuPone autographed to me personally both Gypsy and Sweeney PLAYBILL
Lion King Cast autographed Playbill
Mamma Mia cast autographed Playbill

Frankie Valli Made Appearance Saturday Matinee @ Jersey Boys in Chicago
 Apr 7 2008, 09:49:08 AM

ANYONE AWARE OF ANY SPECIAL EVENTS OR CONCERTS IN NYC THURSDAY, APRI 17
 Apr 4 2008, 05:41:26 PM

Has anyone seen Adding Machine?
 Apr 4 2008, 05:34:35 PM

re: Famous people who you saw at a broadway show
 Apr 3 2008, 05:36:37 PM
Who I saw at a Broadway Show:
Sidney Poitier (Lion King)
Mrs. C from Happy Days - Marion Ross (Kiss of the Spiderwoman)
Harvey Fierstein (Grease)
Tracey Uhlmann - (Spring Awakening)
Jeffrey Katz of Avenue Q (Wedding Singer)
Rosie O'Donnel (Spring Awakening)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You