News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for puppetman2

puppetman2 Profile Photo
Member Name: puppetman2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Dear Puppetman2  Jun 27 2008, 05:17:47 PM
Again, I'm sorry. I've been going through a very rough period of depression - under a doctor's care - and it has affected what I've written. I'm asking the moderator to remove me from the list.
re: Dear Puppetman2  Jun 27 2008, 04:56:15 PM
I apolopize to everyone whether you will accept it or not.
re: Dear Puppetman2  Jun 27 2008, 04:40:11 PM
I do accept them
re: Dear Puppetman2  Jun 27 2008, 04:35:49 PM
Like everyone on this board, I can say what I want to, I just don't want to make it a public debate like all of you seem to want to do. Would you rather it was out there for everyone to see? PM's are meant for PRIVATE MESSAGES.

re: does Lupone ever miss  Jun 27 2008, 01:44:48 PM
She has missed at least once when her understudy went on. It was a thread on this site.
re: Jane Krakowski would be willing to transfer to Broadway with Damn Yanke  Jun 27 2008, 12:15:43 PM
If it did transfer, Jackson would have to leave Xanadu or the transfer would have to wait until his contract is over.
re: WICKED BEWITCHES BUFFALO! (3 Stars out of 4)  Jun 26 2008, 12:13:02 AM
One of my students saw the show this week and there were 5 understudies/standbys according to the slips in her program. Somehow it seems Buffalo is getting short changed. Will tell you want happens after I see the Sunday matinee.
re: MADAME'S BACK!  Jun 25 2008, 11:52:18 AM
Wayland was a friend - in a platonic way - since before he ever created Madame. He was the heart and soul of the puppet. No one could ever do what he did. This guy should have created his own puppet and not desecrated the memory of Waylabd,
re: WICKED BEWITCHES BUFFALO! (3 Stars out of 4)  Jun 24 2008, 10:42:29 PM
Am seeing this Sunday's (29th) matinee. Will post the cast when I get home.
re: At what age is it too old to stage door?  Jun 24 2008, 12:42:17 PM
Too old - death
re: Dody Goodman  Jun 23 2008, 02:59:14 PM
She was so good as Amnesia in the tour of Nunsense. A friend made the puppet she used and said she had to keep squeezing a rubber ball in her hand while traveling to keep her hand flexible enough to manipulate the puppet. He said she was a lovely lady off stage.
Mary Poppins Effect  Jun 23 2008, 02:56:10 PM
Does anyone know how Ashley gets from flying to the top of the theater at the end of the show in time for the curtain call?
hwn  Jun 23 2008, 01:31:40 AM
When I saw the original Broadway production, the ending with Maria puttine the black scarf and following the combined Jets and Sharks carrying Tony's body off was breath taking. It was the only time I can remember the curtain falling and hearing the chain hit the stage floor and real silence before the applause started. It was like the whole audience was in mourning.
re: Happy Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Pride on Broadway a  Jun 23 2008, 01:19:31 AM
There are no DVDs of Broadway Bares on the Broadway Cares web site, only a $55.00 book
re: Much Anticipated Musicals That Crashed & Burned - Big Time  Jun 22 2008, 12:44:49 PM
One really big one was the musical version of Breakfast at Tiffany's -= Holly Golightly with Mary Tyler Moore. Didn't even officially open.
re: Elaine Stritch in the King and I ?  Jun 22 2008, 12:32:56 AM
When I saw her in the tour of MAME in Buffalo many years ago, Janet Blair was Mame and Stritch was Vera.
Rebate Check  Jun 22 2008, 12:22:13 AM
What check? I think I'm supposed to get it sometime in July as they are supposed to send them according to the last 4 numbets of Social Security numbers. Would like to use it to go to Toronto (90 miles from Buffalo)for AVE Q
re: WICKED BEWITCHES BUFFALO! (3 Stars out of 4)  Jun 20 2008, 07:05:18 PM
This guy is the worst critic you could imagine. All his reviews are terrible. I wish I knew what sewer the paper got him from.
re: I finally saw Avenue Q...  Jun 20 2008, 12:17:21 AM
AVE Q is at the top of my list over Les Miz and Phantom former tops. The tour is wonderful especially Rob McClure as Princeton/Rod.
re: WICKED Buffalo Opening Night Review  Jun 20 2008, 12:11:10 AM
You admit to illegally recording her songs? You should just have said you thought she was flat.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You