News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for APrice.Indiana

Member Name: APrice.Indiana
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Last 5 Years Movie Trailer
 Dec 8 2014, 12:53:44 PM
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/12/08/anna-kendrick-and-jeremy-jordan-sing-in-the-last-5-years-trailer/

I for one am very excited about this movie! Anna Kendrick sounds better than I thought she would. Excited to see the whole movie!

Male Character Parts
 Dec 8 2014, 11:19:10 AM
Donkey in Shrek
Princeton in Avenue Q
Pinnocchio in Shrek
Lumiere, Cogsworth, Lefou in Beauty and the Beast

Those are just a few off the top of my head. I totally agree with you. It's so hard to find male character roles. I recently had an audition where I needed a character song, and I had the hardest time thinking of one.

LAST FIVE YEARS Film -- First Reviews from TIFF
 Dec 8 2014, 11:16:42 AM
It said "Anna Kendrick blows Jeremy Jordan out of the water"..... Um, FALSE!
Best show on Broadway?
 Dec 8 2014, 11:13:17 AM
What is the best currently-running production on Broadway right now and why?

Peter Pan comments and reviews
 Dec 7 2014, 09:34:00 PM
Well, I believe it comes down to what you want. Someone who is not talented but draws in people, or someone who IS talented and not as many people know. I like the second option better.
2016 NBC Live Musical? What do you want?
 Dec 7 2014, 09:09:26 PM
We all know NBC is producing "The Music Man Live!" in 2015. What are you hoping to see in 2016? I would personally like to see Mary Poppins or any other Disney.
Amazing Grace to Broadway?
 Dec 7 2014, 09:04:56 PM
Hello folks,
I recently saw "Amazing Grace" starring Josh Young in Chicago for its previews. It was AMAZING. Best show I've seen in a while. The music was gorgeous, and the story equally so. Do we think it's going to find its way to Broadway for the 2015 season?

2015-2016 touring season
 Dec 7 2014, 09:01:03 PM
Little Mermaid most likely won't tour. The rights are set to release in Fall of 2015 with MTI.
Peter Pan comments and reviews
 Dec 7 2014, 08:58:44 PM
First of all, let's just agree that this was MUCH better than Sound of Music. But NBC, please get a new director! Everything was so flat. The acting, the singing, everything. Luckily Williams was not as flat as Walken. Walken's dancing wasn't too bad for being 71 years old. Sets were awesome. The trees though? What was up with that. I felt like I was tripping on Acid. Hopefully next year will get better! If they improve every year maybe in 10 years it'll be worthy to go to Broadway!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You