News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Danny

Danny Profile Photo
Member Name: Danny
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tell me about BoCo!!
 Apr 13 2005, 02:33:21 AM
I went to TBC (musical theatre) for two years then transfered to CCM where I finished....drop me an email if you have any questions! Go to CCM!!!
re: Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Tips
 Feb 28 2005, 01:52:02 AM
Bottom line...give a good audition....
go to CCM!

re: Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Tips
 Feb 28 2005, 01:52:01 AM
Bottom line...give a good audition....
go to CCM!

re: does anyone know diana kaarina?
 Feb 28 2005, 01:49:33 AM
I love me some Diana! Shes so talented! Although I have No idea why she's in RENT! But get it girl! BTW...it was Angela not Diana in the Evita tour....and ANGELA should be in RENT...not Diana! Then again, i'm a major Angela fan since she was my old roomate!
re: Please Help! Musical theatre schools in Boston!
 Feb 1 2005, 12:47:50 AM
I went to the boston conservatory for 2 years before transferring to the cincinnati conservatory of music. email me if you have any questions...i'd be more than happy to help!

AADA
 Jul 20 2004, 05:38:37 PM
She's not the head, but she does teach voice. The people who I knew took from her liked her!
re: Musical Theatre schools
 Jul 20 2004, 12:40:14 AM
I agree 100%! You either got it, or you don't! You can't teach talent! Not to mention the fact that there are MANY working actors who arn't very talented!!!
 Jul 19 2004, 10:34:21 PM
Take a look at the people who have graduated from CCM in the last 5 years! Name another school for musical theatre who has more working graduates on bway and national tours. Lauren Kennedy, Justin Bohon, Shoshana Bean, Randy Harrison, Faith Prince, Matt Bogart......not real cookie cutter to me!
 Jul 19 2004, 11:24:24 AM
It was great training. You get a voice lesson for an hour each week with teachers from the opera department. Plus you get "speech" classes as well. You can also take other voice classes through the drama department as well!
 Jul 19 2004, 10:54:54 AM
I just graduated from CCM for musical theatre. I highly recommend this school. It's very HARD, but it's no joke. The alumni working from the program is quite impressive! There is also a showcase that most of the industry comes to see at the end of your senior year. Out of 17 students in my class ('04)about 9 of us are already working! So, CCM is doing something right!
re: The guy from Queer as Folk in Wicked.
 Jul 13 2004, 09:43:09 AM
Randy is wonderful! He's back in his element! :) Yes, he is a CCM grad...although its funny that he was the 'underdog' at our school......now he's laughing his ass all the way to the bank! Go get 'em! ALthough, he was part of a VERY talented class!
re: Eden E!
 Jul 12 2004, 01:06:18 PM
Whats the address to her website??????
re: Eden E!
 Jul 9 2004, 10:37:14 AM
I saw Eden back in April and i think she's fierce. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Idina, don't get me wrong but Eden's top is so strong and her choices work better in alot of cases. I'm in no way knocking Idina, but I really enoyed Eden's vocal ad libs in her own numbers, although I know she gets in trouble for the one she does in No good deed, and I agree, it's to much! :) As for the post about Idina not being able to hit the notes Eden does at the end of gravity, that's false! :) They both sing the sa
re: Eden as Elphaba in Wicked
 Jun 30 2004, 10:16:28 AM
I saw Eden as Elphaba in April and she really stepped up to the plate. I was NOT a happy camper that Idina was out, but she really was great. I'm a hard one to impress and her 'defying gravity' was wonderful. Every clip i've heard on the internet was NOT what she sounded like when I saw her. They do NOTHING for her!! Best of luck to her!
re: 'Miss Saigon' tour!!!
 Jun 2 2004, 11:17:22 AM
Hey ya'll!
Has anyone seen the tour recently? I was just cast in the tour and I go in soon and wanted to know how this tour was. What was the stageing like? Do the sets move by themselves or does the cast do the changes? I saw Jen Paz as Kim when I was in the 8th grade and LOVED her.....anyone see her performance in this production? Love to hear your reviews!

re: 'Miss Saigon' tour!!!
 Jun 2 2004, 11:17:16 AM
Hey ya'll!
Has anyone seen the tour recently? I was just cast in the tour and I go in soon and wanted to know how this tour was. What was the stageing like? Do the sets move by themselves or does the cast do the changes? I saw Jen Paz as Kim when I was in the 8th grade and LOVED her.....anyone see her performance in this production? Love to hear your reviews!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You