News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DiRrTy_ReNtHEAD420

DiRrTy_ReNtHEAD420 Profile Photo
Member Name: DiRrTy_ReNtHEAD420
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Guys Help Me out PLEASE!
 Sep 15 2005, 07:47:19 PM
Thanks for the support guys and to the others... well YEAH nuff said
Guys Help Me out PLEASE!
 Sep 15 2005, 04:17:14 AM
Hey Everyone.. This is a plee for help... I am trying to become Rents Biggest fan. I know a lot of people on this board aren't huge fans of Rent or at least not the movie but hey thats ok you do you. But i really need your help. My name is Robert and I am in the semi finals to be able to see the premiere of the movie. the link is

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/fanvoting/vote.html

so please vote for me. By all means check them all out and pick who you think is best (hopefully it will be me) and incase u dont want to look at the videos and have nothign to do just pick me again its Robert second person in the second row.

Thank You so SO much

re: High School Musicals (a trite topic I know)
 Jul 25 2005, 02:09:45 AM
i would have to second Once Upon a Mattress not a lot of dancing at all adn the singing is pretty easy not that i had to sing it i was the KING it was such a BLAST!

note the picture lol

Hello again
 Apr 7 2005, 04:58:32 AM
Thanks Anthony for keeping us up to date as much as you could.
Rent movie Question
 Apr 6 2005, 04:45:35 PM
hey sorry i ahvent been on for a long time and dont feel like looking stuff up but i was wondering if there were any pictures from the set or sound clips (i know someone hears rosario dawson in withour you) i was jsut wondering u can PM me if u want to send the link or leave it here

Thankx again!

Dirrty

re: Tom Brady
 Jan 23 2005, 10:39:26 PM
GLAD to see football is a topic for Broadway ppl. LOL i jsut knew it would be about his looks. BUT PATS WON!!!! sorry had to do it FIRST Red Sox now Patriots yet again 3 times out of 4 (well ti will be when they kill philly on the 6th)
re: Worst Understudy Ever?
 Jan 23 2005, 10:37:21 PM
I thought Michelle Williams was good in AIDA, i didn't see Heather Headly but she sounds fantastic on the album. I did see Cheneye Jackson with Debrah Cox and I though he was great. I was pissed off i didnt get to see Adam P. in the role that night but it was whatever.

I also saw Sebastian Arcelus as Roger in Rent and wanted to shot him in the middle of One Song Glory. And was hoping they would forget to do Light my Candel.

A great understudy I saw was Desten Owens as C

LetMeLeave is divine!
 Jan 23 2005, 10:23:40 PM
Im so Proud of u Let ME Leave keep up the good work!!!!
Translation
 Jan 23 2005, 01:58:38 AM
anyone know where i can find the script for the film to read?

re: DESTINY'S CHILD (Dreamgirls)
 Jan 22 2005, 12:51:21 AM
Get out of here. Michelle is not leaving Destiny's Child. Yes I do know for a fact I talked to Michlelle about this last month. It was jsut rumors and bull**** like this is. About Dreamgirls I don't know for sure but I do know taht they leave for Japan in April for the start of there tour, then after the tour they might be doing solo things with Kelly being as Big a Beyonce was. (well thats the plan) Michelle staying with gospel and she is interested in doing another Broadway show.

re: dreamgirls the big screen adaption
 Jan 11 2005, 03:10:40 AM
WHY DONT WE JSUT MAKE FILMS OF ALL THE BROADWAY SHOWS SO NO ONE WILL COME AND SEE THEM LIVE. Don't get me wrong Ill be there to see it and I cant wait but WTF can u let some things just stay on the stage?
10 Commandments
 Jan 9 2005, 01:59:38 AM
Quick Question...

Was wondering if anyone has any information on this show in Cali starting Val K. Just wanted see what it was about. Let me knwo Thanx.

re: FOAnatic at Good Vibrations (SPOILERS)
 Jan 9 2005, 12:04:09 AM
thanx for the post makes me actualy want to give this show a chance now.
lala
 Jan 8 2005, 11:55:04 PM
im not that big of a fan of rogers either. I seen Rent 9 times on Broadway and 4 times on tour and i think Adam has the best voice but i never saw him. Out of everyone i saw the best person to me was an understudy. I think he jsut wanted it more maybe thats why. sorry forgot his name but is was when Joey fatone was there is anyone can tink of it.

Quick Question.... Who is coming in for Krystal Washington? (glad to see that she changed her headshot after Scary Spice left ca

re: Wicked ?uestion
 Jan 3 2005, 02:43:50 PM
will they still have the Lottery?
Wicked ?uestion
 Jan 3 2005, 02:41:15 PM
Ok dont kill me for not knowing this but i jsut want to make sure. Shoshanna Bean starts the 11th so is Idinas last show at the 3 oclock performence on the 9th? if so how hard do u think it will be to ge tickets?

Thanx

'Once upon a Mattress' is a lovely musical
 Jan 3 2005, 01:04:18 AM
I did this show a couple years ago in higsh School. I got to play the King and it was the best role I have ever done to date. I think it is a great musical and comedy. I lvoed it. Def. go for the aud. it will be worth it.
re: favorite show/part you've done
 Dec 6 2004, 01:17:06 PM
Fav:

King- Once upon a Mattress
Sancho - Man of La Mancha
Charlie Brown - You're a Good Man C.B.
Willy Wonka- Charlie n that Chocolate Factory

Dream Roles:

Mark - Rent
Seymore - LSOH
Edna - HAIRSPRAY

re: Chicago
 Nov 22 2004, 03:18:25 AM
thanx kinda
Chicago
 Nov 22 2004, 02:19:46 AM
I need help with my research paper due in 8 hours..... i know this would be the best place to get info..

Im comparing Rent v.s. Chicago

can anyone help me Plus i need all the huge names that did Chicago (like joined the cast cause the are famous i.e. Wayne Brady, chick from TLC) i know everyone from RENT

Thank you guys sooooooooooo MUCH much luv

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You