oh yes, its true

Liam Profile Photo
Liam
#0oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:36pm

Liam saw wicked today!
AND HE LIKED IT! oh yes, its true

JENNIFER LAURA THOMPSON (Glinda) was SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!i just looked at her pic.shes not a blond??WHAT she did it SOOOO well

SHOSHANA BEAN (Elphaba)WHAT A VOSE ON THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!

Phantom Chicken Profile Photo
Phantom Chicken
#1re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:38pm

liam - its called a wig

glad u liked it

-bso

"I think Harvey [Fierstein] wishes he were a black woman. I say he's the largest black woman in the show. I wish Harvey were straight, cuz I'd do him in a minute. I like big burly mother f***ers like him." ~Mary Bond Davis on Harvey Fierstein Thanks to Mistress @ spouzic.com

LetMeLeave
#2re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:38pm

a wig?!?!?! BLASPHEMY!

Phantom Chicken
#3re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:39pm

TECHNICALLY...it isn't a wig

It's actually a hologram on her head...pretty neat lighting trick, huh?

"I think Harvey [Fierstein] wishes he were a black woman. I say he's the largest black woman in the show. I wish Harvey were straight, cuz I'd do him in a minute. I like big burly mother f***ers like him." ~Mary Bond Davis on Harvey Fierstein Thanks to Mistress @ spouzic.com

Liam Profile Photo
Liam
#4re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:39pm

no im saieing she acted verry blond

LetMeLeave
#5re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:40pm

I heard she killed a man in prison and then got casted in Wicked.

Phantom Chicken
#6re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:41pm

she got CAST in wicked, huh?

Liam - blonde is a state of my mind just like intelligence - any actor can pull it off...

LetMeLeave
#7re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:44pm

no, she got CASTED in Wicked, it's where you get cast and then you get drunk and kill someone in prison.

Phantom Chicken
#8re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:45pm

castrated

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#9re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:48pm

omg they use wigs on broadway? really? oh, i never knew! re: oh yes, its true

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Phantom Chicken
#10re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:49pm

I said they use lighting effects

IDIOT

LetMeLeave
#11re: oh yes, its true
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:50pm

you're both wrong, it's computer animation. JERKS!

#12LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:54pm

I like you LetMeLeave. You make me laugh. Especially when you make crazy Wicked fangirls freak out. Keep it up and you may have an off topic thread dedicated to yourself.

Back to the current topic.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#13LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:56pm

CGI - what is Broadway coming to these days?

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

LetMeLeave
#14LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:57pm

I appreciate the sentiments immensly and I only hope I am told of an appreciation thread if one is ever created.

Phantom Chicken
#15LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:57pm

letmeleave - i secretly created an appreciation thread for you...but the title was changed

and no, I'm not joking...

LetMeLeave
#16LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 7:58pm

why would you ever joke about such an important matter.

#17LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 8:03pm

I had to do it...it's on the OT board. I've never done anything like that before. Hope you enjoy!

Phantom Chicken
#18LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 8:07pm

i wasn't joking, seriously...go read the rent movie thread...

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#19LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 8:27pm

glad you liked it Liam..and almost no spelling errors, until VOICE.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

LetMeLeave
#20LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 10:17pm

I'm truly touched. I don't even know what to say.....I told myself I wasn't going to cry.

Where is everyone?!

I feel so alone right now.

DiRrTy_ReNtHEAD420 Profile Photo
DiRrTy_ReNtHEAD420
#21LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 10:23pm

Im so Proud of u Let ME Leave keep up the good work!!!!

No Other Road.. No Other Way.. No Day But Today! Live Dirty, Play Dirrty, I am DIRRTY!

LetMeLeave
#22LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 10:28pm

I'm not sure as to why you capitilized ME, but in anycase it looked cool and made me feel better about myself.

etoile
#23LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 10:29pm

" no im saieing she acted verry blond'

And a blond said, "Wow. Irony."

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

LetMeLeave
#24LetMeLeave is divine!
Posted: 1/23/05 at 10:32pm

isn't blonde spelled with an 'e'?

Videos