News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rsaleh

Member Name: rsaleh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chicago Rush  Jun 22 2016, 05:31:21 PM

Hello!

I couldn't find a thread about this but I was wondering if anyone knew typically how late the box office for Chicago sells rush tickets untill?

Thanks!

Has anyone tried this Today Tix app?  Feb 17 2016, 05:25:31 PM

Just gunna throw it out there cause why not, but you can still get an additional $10 off with the code FATIB for any of the tickets you buy on the app!

Some Rush Questions  Feb 8 2016, 11:19:23 AM

Hi!

I just had a few questions about people who have rushed for these shows:

Fiddler 

The Color Purple

and Noises Off

Where have your seats been? and what time did you get there or would you suggest getting there?

Thanks so much for any help!!!

Good Show for Date with Non Theater Lover  Oct 4 2015, 05:04:31 PM

I would say Spring Awakening because it is such a beautiful show and I think it would be perfect for you guys. I think Fun Home might be too serious and Something Rotten! requires lots of theatre knowledge. Also AAIP would not be good because he might find it boring and A Gentlemans Guide might not be good for a someone who isn't very into theatre. But Maybe Spring Awakening will even get him more into theatre :)

I hope you have fun no matter what you do!

Please Help to Choose Show  Oct 4 2015, 10:45:57 AM

100% Spring Awakening

You will never have a chance to see a production like this again and you do not want to miss it. It is so incredible beautiful and moving and there is no doubt in my mind that this is the choice.

Hope you have fun!

Hamilton Rear Mezzanine or Side Orchestra?  Sep 23 2015, 01:26:39 PM

This might have been posted in another thread but I think that one was between rear orchestra and side orchestra. 

I was looking at tickets for my trip and I was wondering if the back side of the rear mezzanine (like rear mezz row f seat 20) or the side of the orchestra (like orchestra row a seat 10) was better. 

Thanks for any help!

New Spring Awakening Rewards Now Available  Sep 8 2015, 06:50:17 PM

Just a heads up that now there are new rewards that you can win on the spring awakening fan club/rewards program.

You can sign up using this link:

http://sot.ag/4dFtt 

Good luck! and please sign up through this link 

Cheap(er) tickets without the hassle?  Sep 7 2015, 07:17:40 PM

Also when you buy your first ticket on TodayTix you can use the code FATIB and get an extra $10 off

King and I Question/Advice  Sep 4 2015, 04:27:24 PM

I went last week and used TodayTix and I got really good seats in the lodge it was an isle center and i could see everything really well. And if you decide to use TodayTix then if you could use my code FATIB then that would be amazing and if you buy the tickets before labor day then you can still get the $20 off before it changes to $10.

New Spring Awakening Rewards  Sep 4 2015, 04:15:23 PM

Just a heads up that they will be adding some new rewards soon I believe.

So don't forget to sign up through this link so that you can get your chance to claim some more prizes!

Good luck and thank you for using my link it really helps me a lot!

Looking to buy Spring Awakening: In the Flesh  Sep 4 2015, 12:02:42 AM

Kindof a bump but I was wondering if this book had any inserts or supplements that came along with it or if was was just a book.

Also if anyone was selling one if you could pm me.

Thanks!

Move Theaters instead of Close  Sep 1 2015, 03:21:29 PM

I wish Spring Awakening would move theatres instead of just ending its run.

OTT Final Performance  Sep 1 2015, 03:15:42 PM

You can get even cheaper tickets than the TKTS booth if you use the TodayTix app with the code FATIB. This will give you over 50% off your tickets which is the highest the TKTS booth will give you

GG's Pinkham and Mays  Aug 31 2015, 08:20:00 PM

I have tried to go see the show three times in the past year and everytime, Mays has been out so  eventually gave up and just saw the show without him, but good luck!

Spring Awakening Rewards Program  Aug 28 2015, 01:26:13 PM

Spring awakening now has a rewards program and you can sign up through this link right here

good luck everyone!

Something Rotten Souvenir Program  Aug 19 2015, 12:40:41 AM

Does anyone one know when they are releasing it?

I know there have been other posts but if anyone has any updates that would be awesome! 

Thanks!

Hamilton Broadway Reviews  Aug 10 2015, 11:08:51 PM

does anyone know what dates he is filming looking?

Help me choose  Aug 9 2015, 11:27:15 AM

Hamilton

The Color Purple

and Fiddler 

^those are what i would do if i were you

TodayTix Discount Decreasing  Aug 9 2015, 11:25:02 AM

just a reminder that after labor day the discount will be decreasing to $10 so make sure to get in your use before then or even after is still a pretty good deal!

Thank you to Nancy who was the last person to use my code i really appreciate it. it helps me out a lot.

Please use the code FATIB and hope you have an amazing night at the theatre!

Discount help for NY trip  Aug 9 2015, 11:18:46 AM

If you get the TodayTix app then they have disounted tickets for up to a week before the show and they have really good seats for a ton of shows and if you use the code FATIB at checkout then you can get $20 off the already discounted tickets.

Have fun!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You