News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for camillesaur

camillesaur Profile Photo
Member Name: camillesaur
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sutton Foster at Café Carlyle  Jun 9 2023, 02:24:32 AM

Here's the set list from the 5.26 show!

1. Something’s Coming (from West Side Story)
  2. Slap that Bass (Ella Fitzgerald) 
  3. Breeze Off the River (from The Full Monty)
  4. It’s Raining Tacos (Parry Gripp)
  5. Undecided (Ella Fitzgerald)
  6. Goodnight My Someone (from The Music Man)
  7. If My Friends Could See Me Now (from Sweet Charity) / I Get a Kick Out Of You (from Anything Goes)
  8. I Like to Lead When I Dance (Frank Sinatra) 
Confirmed: Radcliffe to lead MERRILY revival at NYTW  Dec 2 2022, 03:18:11 PM

Anyone have any updates on the cancellation line for this? Have people been getting in via the cancellation line recently?

Cafe Carlyle - Bar Seating  Jun 9 2019, 02:45:50 PM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone here has ever done bar seating at the Cafe Carlyle, and if you have any info on how many seats they give out, what time they let you in, etc? Im interested in trying to see Sutton Foster when shes there!
Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY  Aug 23 2018, 10:34:10 AM
I know it says performances start 10/23 but that’s a Tuesday and Laura won’t be performing Tuesday... do we know if it’s safe to say that Laura will be performing *that* Tuesday and not any of the others? Or would Laura’s first show be 10/24?

I saw both Kerstin and Lauren and I loved them both. I’d just like to make sure I’m definitely dropping $$ on Benanti’s Eliza, though!

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  Mar 15 2018, 09:03:56 PM

Does anyone have any more information on this? Would LOVE to attend!

Best understudy you've ever seen?  Jan 19 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Molly Jobe as both Dawn and Jenna in Waitress. She’s incredible!

Waitress Rush Tickets  Nov 20 2017, 11:12:44 PM

I rushed on 11/5, the Saturday after Jason Mraz's debut performance. I had arrived at 6am, fully expecting a few people to be in line already, and no one was there. The first people came around 7am. At 8am, I remember I was surprised that there were still only 6 people behind me - but shortly after that, it grew more steadily. I went to the matinee, and was seated the far left box — I believe I got the last box seats available.

I can't speak to how it is current

THE PRESENT Reviews  Jan 19 2017, 03:14:05 PM

Same question as LxGstv - anyone rush for it recently / know when is best to get there / how many rush tickets they give out?

Fun Home Standing Room?  Sep 7 2016, 01:09:44 PM

Hi, has anyone been recently? I know its closing so soon  but I was just wondering if anyone knows what the line's been like!

Tickets to the Tony Awards or the Dress Rehearsal  Jun 7 2015, 11:04:11 AM

Hi guys! I saw that the TonyAwards twitter just posted a picture of a long line outside Radio City for the Dress Rehearsal, and I was wondering—are all those people ticket holders, then, or are they just random people who are lining up to watch people go in? I guess, rather, what is the best way to possibly watch the Tony Awards dress or live show in person?

Also, what is the red carpet situation like—do the people just get rushed through it, is there a viewing spa

Tony Ticket Lottery  Jun 6 2015, 09:46:16 AM

Still no news of a lottery? They would never do it on the same day as the Tonys, would they?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You