News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lizzie3

Member Name: lizzie3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tamyra's last show-sob
 Jun 14 2008, 07:15:54 PM
Tamyra has been a great Mimi and tomorrow marks her last show. I am so sad, I got to see her three times in action and now I just wish her all the best in her future endeavors. She is a very beautiful musician and taleted actress!
re: An intresting Dreamgirls Idea
 May 16 2008, 05:04:07 AM
Theatre boy, I sooo agree with you. omg i would watch that show everynite. but then i think if one of them pulled out the whole thing would hve to come to an end. it wouldnt be as perfect anymore!!!
Rent Ubuntu AIDS Benefit
 May 15 2008, 09:30:10 PM
Hey,

who went for the RENT benefit last night? which members of the past and present cast were there?

re: Renee Elise Goldsberry to be final Mimi in RENT
 May 15 2008, 07:43:43 PM
FYI Chita Rivera, I know there are other Mimi's! I have seen Daphne, Antonique, Jaime and Mel B as well and I still think Tamyra is the best, thats my opinion and I am entitled to it!!!
re: Renee Elise Goldsberry to be final Mimi in RENT
 May 15 2008, 02:11:06 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAMYRA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Next musical to close?
 May 14 2008, 02:42:52 AM
tell me more abt this great seat and discount, lol
re: Current Favorite Song from a Show?
 May 13 2008, 05:11:27 AM
I am a bit confused, does it have to be from a current show or just a song that we are currently obsessed with regardless of when the show played?

Well either way:

Take me or leave me -Rent
I should tell you- Rent
Some enchanted evening-South Pacific
Please- Miss Saigon
My Strongest Suit-Aida
Not me-Aida
A step too far-Aida
Oklahoma-Oklahoma
All er nothin-Oklahoma
Wouldnt it be lovely-My fair lady
Surrey with a fringe on top-Oklahoma

Give Justin Johnston A Leading Role In A Musical
 May 13 2008, 05:00:41 AM
Justin is one of the reasons I keep going back to see Rent. He is such a great Angel, he always puts so much effort into his role but he clearly can't be Angl forever. I hope to see him in other shows. What shows do people think he would be suited for?
re: Rent tickets - Cant get centre orch
 May 13 2008, 04:53:56 AM
Dont listen to CapnHook. I have watched Rent three times this year :In March, Last Sunday and yesterday - more or less the same cast and each time they have truly impressed. Oh and I travel like 10 hrs to see this show, I dont do that for nothing!I have seen a few other casts before this year and they are not as great as this one. You will have a fab time. I plan on watching it like 3 more times this summer -thats how much I like the cast and show. Enjoy!! Oh yeah, yesterday I sat right front me
re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 May 10 2008, 02:15:16 PM
Definitelty Shaun Earl. He was all smiles, said I was cute,and that he liked my skin tone and stroked my cheek. I was in heaven.
Most Romantic Musical Song
 May 10 2008, 03:58:10 AM
I dont know whether there is already such a thread but I was just curious as to what songs people found most romantic.

I'll start off by saying I should Tell You- Rent and You must Love Me Evita

re: Best Rhyme Ever
 May 10 2008, 03:39:38 AM
this doesn't rhyme but they are my best lines ever so i just thought i'd put them out there:

Maureen: it's a metaphor
Joanne: it's less than brilliant

LONG LIVE RENT!!

Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 May 10 2008, 03:36:17 AM
Declan Bennett is the best Roger, RENT has ever seen and his and Tamyra's chemistry is sensational!
re: WHOOPI GOLDBERG TO HOST TONY AWARDS
 May 9 2008, 04:28:35 AM
i know its not on your list but seriously, GO SEE RENT!!
re: Broadway's Hottest Women
 May 9 2008, 04:22:01 AM
Tamyra Gray and Merle Dandridge
Rosario Dawson and Sanaa Lathan

re: Theatre performers with Facebook?
 May 8 2008, 04:28:06 PM
ADAM KANTOR, CURRENT MARK ON RENT
re: What to See on Tuesday Night (20th)
 May 8 2008, 04:20:05 PM
RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT
RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT RENT!!!!!!

NO REGRETS I PROMISE YOU!!!

re: BROADWAY BARES: Who do you want to strip?
 May 8 2008, 11:53:40 AM
declan bennett and harley jay!!!!!! and justin johnson and i am sooo straight but tamyra gray too, lol
re: Tamyra Gray Extended Contract and is now final Broadway Mimi
 May 8 2008, 12:55:17 AM
i think tamyra is the best mimi ever!! she has such a powerful beautiful voice and no one can deny that, when she sings the songs like goodbye love she does it with so much emotion,its really moving, she's a great dancer and actress. viva tamyra!!!

mel b was a horrible mimi, rosario dawson dont even get me started, antonique over did it, daphne's too old and theres a reason why karmine is an understudy

i love her with declan too, i wish he never left

favorite roger in rent
 May 8 2008, 12:33:35 AM
i'm just sad that declan bennett is no longer playing roger, i saw him twice and loved him. who were y'alls favorite roger?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You