News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brochatkid

Member Name: brochatkid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Law & Order  Jan 13 2013, 01:50:36 PM
Sutton Foster, Bryce Rhyness, J. Robert Spencer, Ilana Levine, Nikki M. James

Those are just off the top of my head. I seriously see someone from the stage every time I watch.

I may be old, but I was able to see....  Nov 28 2011, 01:55:51 PM
Glenn Close and Jim Dale in Barnum (and Terrence Mann before he was famous).
Broadway app?  Nov 26 2011, 03:57:08 PM
@D2-- I, too, thought of that; however, I need a master list of all the shows produced in the last 30 years or so. I didn't always save my playbills, so I am not sure of everything I have seen. That was the beauty of the old Facebook app...it listed all the shows from the beginning of Broadway history as well as national tours. I could look at the list and be reminded. Now the app is gone and so is my tracking system.

@Goggles--thank you. :)

Broadway app?  Nov 25 2011, 12:14:43 PM
Does anyone know if there is an app on the iphone, ipad, etc. to track what musicals you've seen, how many times, etc?

Facebook had Stage Door, but I don't see it there anymore.

I'd love some way to track my shows formally.

Thanks.

A musical or play you disliked the first time, but now like/love?  Nov 20 2011, 03:32:09 PM
Rent. I saw it before I was familiar with the soundtrack. Once I had heard it a few times, I went back to see the show and LOVED it!
What The Hey? Sirius XM Live On Broadway Wednesday Show M.I.A.?  Nov 2 2011, 09:37:58 AM
At the taping of the last show before the hiatus, it sure seemed like it was ending. They thanked everyone a million times over and took pictures of the entire Sirius crew next to the signs. Pretty unusual behavior. I still have my fingers crossed but do have doubts.
You Choose: Any Revival of Any Musical  Nov 18 2010, 06:09:47 PM
Barnum!!!!!! I think it could be amazing now with Julie Taymor's puppetry and some cool modern-day special effects.
Broadway People Game  Aug 3 2010, 07:18:45 AM
Frank Wildhorn
Broadway People Game  Jul 31 2010, 05:19:35 PM
Meghann Fahy
Worst wigs in a production  Jul 29 2010, 09:00:04 AM
Jeremy Jordan's wig in Rock of Ages when he played Drew. Terrible!
Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?  Jul 27 2010, 10:00:18 AM
Sorry yankee_fan907. I meant JRS. Was typing that email quickly with a little child tugging at my sleeve and nagging me to get off of the computer.

Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?  Jul 26 2010, 05:09:07 PM
I saw last night's show too. The new cast is great. For me, Marin Mazzie's singing was beautiful. She had a strong belt, and I loved how she did the role vocally. She did transition in and out of head and belt; however, it was done smoothly and sounded wonderful. Her acting is great too; however, I do think Alice was more believable as a mentally ill person. I'm sure as MM does the role more, she'll feel more comfortable in the part and this criticism will be moot.

I absolutely lo

the actor you have seen the most in  Jun 28 2010, 09:57:30 PM
I've seen a lot of people twice but I don't think anyone more than that...
Norm Lewis--Les Mis, TLM
Patrick Wilson--Oklahoma, The Full Monty
Alton Fitzgerald White--Miss Saigon, The Lion King
Alice Ripley--Sunset Boulevard, Next to Normal
John Gallagher--Spring Awakening, American Idiot
Robin deJesus--ITH, La Cage
Alexander Gemignani--Les Miserables, SITPWG
Lillias White--Barnum, Fela
Ted Neeley--twice in JCS
Jennifer Damiano--Spring Awakening, Next to Nor

AMERICAN IDIOT or NEXT TO NORMAL  Jun 7 2010, 05:16:29 PM
Next to Normal. No question!
Musical Theatre numbers that mention animals  Jun 4 2010, 06:21:38 PM
The Lonely Goatherd (Sound of Music), Bigger Isn't Better (Barnum), Two By Two (the title song), I Don't Need Anything But You (Annie), Till There was You (Music Man)
re: Female duets  Dec 6 2009, 10:40:09 AM
I posted something a while back too about this and got some responses. Can't remember them all now, but you can search. Someone suggested looking at the Alice Ripley/Emily Skinner duet CDS. They have some great songs.
re: Alice Leaving N2N  Dec 4 2009, 08:00:57 AM
They should give the part to Tim Young. He was an amazing Gabe and looks the right age.
re: Papermill Peter Pan Casting  Dec 1 2009, 06:53:43 PM
Clay Aiken. I love it!
re: Who is the most pleasant actor you've encountered at the stage door?  Nov 30 2009, 07:56:26 AM
Gavin Creel and Michael Rupert...both so, so nice and down-to-earth.
re: Hanukkah/Christmas List!!!!!  Nov 29 2009, 06:46:01 PM
Already bought myself tickets to Fela. Also want the piano/vocal books to Next to Normal, Legally Blonde, and a million others. Also, would like to some Broadway Karaoke CDs.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You