pixeltracker

Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#1Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 1:24pm

I'll be there!

Post reviews and thoughts here!

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#2Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 1:25pm

Me! Cannot wait.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#2Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?

Me!

rmusic11322
#3Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?

I want to...

Blockhead24
#4Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 1:29pm

Kyle Dean just tweeted this http://tweetphoto.com/33696249 --the new doors

rmusic11322
#5Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 1:32pm

Fahy's door doesn't look so nice to me. :/

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#6Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 1:54pm

Seeing them Thursday! Can't wait!

CockeyedOptimist2 Profile Photo
CockeyedOptimist2
#7Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:08pm

I'll see it as soon as I can (next Sunday possibly?). I'll have to go by and look at the doors, but it makes me a bit sad that the old pictures are gone.

CandiceElyse Profile Photo
CandiceElyse
#8Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:24pm

ill miss the departed people, but not their pictures, look at the new pictures compared to Louis and Adam's-those two look downright scary. The new ones are a little softer, its much nicer. Cant wait to see the new cast Saturday!

Judy Garland & Gene Kelly <3

matty159 Profile Photo
matty159
#9Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:27pm

As pretty much every performance for the next few weeks is up on TDF, I will definitely be hitting it up very soon as I CAN'T WAIT to see Marin take on the role. I can't wait to hear how it is tonight!!!

jaxel614
#10Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:34pm

If you get a closer look at Mazzie's door you can see tears in her eyes. Looks amazing. I saw them finishing putting the new pictures on the doors this morning. Came very close to asking for some scraps from the old doors! Missed last nights show. Just got tickets for tonight earlier! So damn excited.

WayTooBroadway Profile Photo
WayTooBroadway
#11Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:45pm

http://www.playbill.com/playblog/2010/07/next-to-normals-new-door-pics-photos/

"When the audience comes in, it changes the temperature of what you've written." -Stephen Sondheim

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#12Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:50pm

Next Thursday. I figure I'll give them a little time to settle in.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#13Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 2:59pm

The official website has also updated the bios, but on the main page you are still greeted by photos of the original 4 members of the Goodman family.
Official site

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#14Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 3:02pm

Has a new Natalie understudy been hired to replace Meghann yet?

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#15Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 3:20pm

"Fahy's door doesn't look so nice to me."

The door still has a picture of Jennifer Damiano.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#16Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 3:21pm

No, it's Meghann. They look VERY similar in photographs.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#17Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 3:25pm

I think they're both going to be brilliant.

Blockhead24
#18Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 3:31pm

^ so do I
Meghann's headshot is gorgeous!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#19Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 3:42pm

Not going tonight, but I'm going on Saturday. I can't wait.

Oh yeah, and the current discount code is good for all performances, and it gives desirable seats as well. I managed to get row D center in the orchestra with it.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
Updated On: 7/19/10 at 03:42 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#20Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 4:26pm

Meghann's photo looks much better in the picture posted here than the one KDM took.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#21Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 4:37pm

Wow, they do look similar! Thanks for the correction!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#22Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 5:08pm

You guys think those pictures are good? All four of those new pictures are terrible representations of those actors. They are all much better looking than those pictures let on.

Blockhead24
#23Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 5:13pm

^ I meant her headshot on the website, not the door

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#24Who's seeing the new cast of n2n tonight?
Posted: 7/19/10 at 5:26pm

I think Kyle looks great. And I'm glad he finally got a picture up. It's been too long.