News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hellobritty77

hellobritty77 Profile Photo
Member Name: hellobritty77
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT in Philly
 Feb 8 2009, 07:37:24 PM
I saw the show last night...I thought that the changes made were perfect and they did make the show even better if that was possible...I could tell Adam was a bit sick...he was still able to hit all his notes but it seemed as though he was breathing a bit heavy...which I can relate to because I am also sick...I was just so happy to see the show...the side seating of the theater isn't the best...you can't see some of what happens without leaning forward and obstructing someone elses view....anywh
re: Is anyone else going to tomorrow's MATINEE of Spring Awakening??
 Jan 17 2009, 11:48:56 PM
Yes I am going! I am bringing my best friend who has never seen the show before and I am so happy she gets to see it!! I also tried to get tix for the night show but I was to late...oh well as long as I get to see it one last time!
Whos going to see a show tomorrow? If so which one?
 Jan 3 2009, 03:41:01 PM
With so many shows closing I am finding it very hard to pick which one to go to tomorrow for a closing night. Whos going to a show tomorrow? What should do you suggest to see for there closing night?
re: Hey, Guess What? 13 = Not So Bad.
 Jan 3 2009, 12:33:20 AM
All of my friends have made fun of me for wanting to see it so I went alone and it was a fun show. The kids are so into it and it just makes you feel like any dream can come true. It was a great show and I am going to see it one more time before it ends.
re: The Shows You Saw This Year:
 Jan 3 2009, 12:29:58 AM
Wow kudos to all those that have the dates for all there shows...I wish I could remember all the dates...I have all the playbills but I don't feel like getting them out so I will just list the shows

Rent-6 times
Wicked-2 times
Spamalot-2 times
Spring Awakening-2 times
Crybaby
Hairspray

Grease just saw it today so it's really 2009 but it was great so I had to mention it

I think that may be it as I spent a lot of time seeing Rent before it clos

re: Equus Rush
 Jan 3 2009, 12:19:12 AM
I was just talking to my friend and she did Equus rush and she got front mezz seats and she said they were amazing
re: who else listening to RENT today?
 Sep 7 2008, 05:38:38 PM
I listened to it on the train on my way to the lotto and I listened to it on the train after I lost the lotto and I listened to it in the car on the way home from the train from lotto haha....can't wait to see the movie!!!
re: RENT Lotto... I won!!!
 Sep 7 2008, 05:36:34 PM
[IMG]

heres a view of the amount of people across the street....stretching all the way from the back of mary poppins to the red lobster

re: RENT Lotto... I won!!!
 Sep 7 2008, 05:33:01 PM
I was there also...and when I got there i would say there were 200 people and all of a sudden i look up from reading my magazine and there are easily 1000 people...OMG!!! After all the names were called since I had come alone i was just in shock that it was really over and I wasn't going...so I just milled around the city for a bit and kept going past the theater.....

[IMG]

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You