News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for renaibr

Member Name: renaibr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Soul Doctor  Jul 21 2013, 12:06:58 AM
I saw the show last Wed night for the first preview.
It started at a Jewish curtain call at 815pm.
I found the performance much too long as it did not end until around 11pm
I did enjoy the song Ki Va Moed and the theme of following your heart.

Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?  Apr 25 2013, 12:52:28 PM
Hi. SInce I cant get in touch with the boxoffice ( which told me Matthew was going to be out last week) does anyone know if Matthew will be out of the show Nice work tonight? thanks so much/.

I had tixs for tonight and the box office told when he was going to be out last week..... I am not going for the second time without him in the show.
Really disappointing

Orphans First Preview  Apr 3 2013, 08:30:12 PM
I saw this last Sat night. The performances by the cast were amazing, but honestly did not love the play. I have to say that both acts did go by very quickly.
Matthew broderick was out tonight  Feb 20 2013, 11:20:21 PM
Hi does anyone know why matthew was out tonight
From nice work? The theatre was empty and the understudy
Joey sorge was awful( sorry but he was ) so disappointed that
I spent my money on this. Never saw a beay theatre so empty either
And i purchased tix on tdf

Imperial theatre stage door  Feb 20 2013, 07:27:14 AM
Thanks so much everyone, it is greatly appreciated!
Imperial theatre stage door  Feb 19 2013, 08:19:06 PM
Hi. I am going into the city tomorrow night to see Nice work if you can get it. I read that the stage door is on 46th street around the block from the entrance. Just wanted to see if anyone can confirm this and if Matthew and Kelli actually come out that way after the performance. THanks so much
shows running 11/6  Nov 6 2012, 09:30:23 AM
hi! Sorry to bother everyone, but I am from Long Island and we have been without power for the past 8 days. I have tixs tonight for a performance of Peter and the Starcatcher and wanted to know if all bway shows are up and running. I tried to phone the theatre but just keep getting a recording. Thanks so much for your help!
Jordin in 10/24 matinee of ITH?  Oct 22 2010, 09:15:53 AM
Hi I just purchased tix for ITH sunday Matinee for my daughter to see it a 2nd time with Jordin. Now i read on twitter that Jordin is on a plane? Will she be in the show this weekend, can someone please tell me? My daughter is going to be so upset! thanks
re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!  Dec 19 2009, 03:12:19 PM
Josh didnt even mention american idol on the episode.

re: Henry Miller Theatre Stage door for bye bye birdie  Nov 3 2009, 08:02:24 AM
im hoping that john stamos doesnt take that long to come out as it is a school night and my daughter is a huge full house fan!
thanks so much everyone

re: Henry Miller Theatre Stage door for bye bye birdie  Sep 30 2009, 02:43:28 PM
thanks so much
Henry Miller Theatre Stage door for bye bye birdie  Sep 30 2009, 02:27:53 PM
Hi
I wanted to know if anyone can tell me where the stage door
to bye bye birdie is located since it is a new theatre
and if the stars of the show have come out during the preview shows/ Thanks so much

re: Shows You Saw This Season  Jun 8 2009, 10:53:11 PM
Accent on Youth
Mamma Mia
Shrek for kids night on broadway
Rock of Ages off broadway
Rock of Ages
Boeing Boeing
Spelling Bee Tour at Tilles Center

re: So, I saw Rock of Ages...  Jun 3 2009, 07:14:33 PM
It should be nominated....
it is a fun loud show.
Constantine is great.
I really dont like amy
Kelli was much better in the role, she seemed more innocent

re: Rock of Ages Fan Poster Contest at the Today Show Monday 5/25!  May 24 2009, 04:40:02 PM
so now they are predicting rain for tomorrow morning
if it rains, is the concert still outside?

re: Rock of Ages Fan Poster Contest at the Today Show Monday 5/25!  May 23 2009, 07:52:55 PM
my daughter just finished her hot pink sign- and monday is her birthday so i hope she gets noticed!
Accent on Youth 4/26 7pm preview  Apr 27 2009, 09:42:09 AM
We saw the play last night and had second row seats in the orchestra. David Hyde Pierce is Steven Gaye a middle aged playright. The cast is very small with only nine members but they all seem to have a great time and are very talented.
As others have stated , the first act is only about 35 minutes.
Acts 2 and 3 run about an hour. The show makes you think about age, actions and what defines youth. Rosie Benton and Mary Catherine Garrison steal the show. I loved the old fashioned gowns th

re: 'Cold As Ice: The Skating Musical' with Oksana Baiul Broadway bound?  Apr 25 2009, 07:57:36 AM
i actually saw this show about two years ago on long island at the Gateway Playhouse. There were two people playing one part.
it was about some kids trying to make it into the olympics.
one actor spoke and the other would skate.
they were dressed the same.
it was interesting and she skates amazing!

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Apr 14 2009, 10:13:48 AM
Brooks A. is not a large theatre, my friend is a producer and she thinks the view from the mezz, " ROCKS"
off to see the show tonight..

re: In the Heights, Hair or any other suggestions that is on the TKTS or a  Mar 29 2009, 08:29:56 PM
try schooltix.com
and theatremania.com

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You