pixeltracker

Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?

Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?

renaibr
#1Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 12:52pm

Hi. SInce I cant get in touch with the boxoffice ( which told me Matthew was going to be out last week) does anyone know if Matthew will be out of the show Nice work tonight? thanks so much/.

I had tixs for tonight and the box office told when he was going to be out last week..... I am not going for the second time without him in the show.
Really disappointing

Updated On: 4/25/13 at 12:52 PM

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#2Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 12:53pm

Matthew?

I know you. I know you. I know you.

Ham3
#2Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 12:57pm

Show?

Kbradstein
#3Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 12:58pm

i think he is referring to Matthew broderick in Nice work.

He is out of the show until this saturday night.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#4Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 1:31pm

4/25th today?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#5Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 1:32pm

Took less than a minute to find the info for you on telecharge.com

Nice Work if You Can Get It Cast Members:
Matthew Broderick*, Jessie Mueller, Blythe Danner (thru 4/2Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?, Judy Kaye, Michael McGrath, Jennifer Laura Thompson, Chris Sullivan, Robyn Hurder, John Treacy Egan, Conrad John Schuck, Cameron Adams, Clyde Alves, Andrew Cao, Kaitlyn Davidson, Jason DePinto, Kimberly Fauré, Paloma Garcia-Lee, Stephanie Martignetti, Barrett Martin, Michael X. Martin, Kaitlin Mesh, Shina Ann Morris, Adam Perry, Jeffrey Schecter, Jennifer Smith, Joey Sorge, Emily Tyra, Correy West

*Matthew Broderick will not perform Tuesday evening - April 23 thru Saturday matinee - April 27.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#6Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 2:31pm

No, I am not performing tonight. My fans will just have to cope. Hopefully, Anne Frank won't be too disappointed.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Emmaloucbway
#7Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 3:28pm

Peformance?

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#8Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 4:49pm

the old people without interweb are gonna be so mad when they git to the theatre

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Citygirl.grace Profile Photo
Citygirl.grace
#9Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 5:03pm

I've seen both of Matthew's understudies. Clyde Alves and Joey Sorge. Both I believe are better than Matthew! Ha ha.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#10Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 7:59pm

yes but old people like to see STARS. those other people aren't stars!

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#11Matthew out on 4/25th today peformance?
Posted: 4/25/13 at 10:33pm

I saw Clyde tonight and he was wonderful! It was definitely nice to see someone really enjoying being up there and throwing so much energy into the part. I thought Jessie's performance was better with Clyde as well, though I guess having someone to play off of would help anybody out.

I'd definitely recommend catching him if you were thinking about doing so.

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell