pixeltracker

Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!

Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#1Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!
Posted: 12/10/09 at 12:47am

I am up late watching E! and passively watching Holly Madison's new show "Holly's World" when I see Josh Strickland is a featured player on the show. I guess he is Holly's Vegas BFF. He's like her Gay Friday. He looks super adorable, but he's on fire on this show. I was just so thrilled to see my boy Josh! Come back to Broadway Josh and leave Vegas and Holly behind! He actually seems more at home in Vegas. Just thought I would post this so other Josh fans know.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!
Posted: 12/10/09 at 9:14am

My roomate told me she "saw one of my boys" on the show and thought he was really cute. I need to catch the episode. I am so happy for him!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

renaibr
#2re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!
Posted: 12/19/09 at 3:12pm

Josh didnt even mention american idol on the episode.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#3re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!
Posted: 12/19/09 at 10:25pm

re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!

::bust a move::

bryan
#4re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!
Posted: 12/19/09 at 10:48pm

he is very handsome but he is gay.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#5re: Josh Strickland is featured on Holly's World!
Posted: 12/20/09 at 2:24am

E! has been repeating their first episode for weeks now, so I'm still there will be more chances to see it. He is adorable and clearly having a ball being Holly's BFF. Can't say I blame him. Unless those other reality show chicks, I totally be her Best Gay!

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008