News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for margaretdb

margaretdb Profile Photo
Member Name: margaretdb
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

John Barrowman to Join Rob Lowe for London's Good Men - playbill.com
 Jun 18 2005, 03:23:18 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/l.cfm?id=76174
Interesting - This should give John a good break from starring on Dr Who on TV. He is very talented and I only wish this had been on last year when I was in London.

Standing Ovations 3 - Performer Lineup + a few tix still on sale...
 Apr 17 2005, 05:08:01 AM
With Cheyenne Jackson - how could it NOT be great
Anything Goes Revival
 Apr 17 2005, 05:06:36 AM
Last year I went to Scotland for a month and made a special trip by bus to London (yes - 9 hours each way) just to see John Barrowman in Anything Goes.
The night I had booked for, John injured his leg at the matinee and didnt appear in the show that night. I really could have slashed my wrists, I was so disappointed. I loved the show and the music though.
As luck would have it - I had booked an extra days accommodation and an extra ticket on the bus for the Tuesday as well as the Monday

Anthony Andrews & Ruthie Henshall to Join London's Woman in White - broadway.com
 Apr 9 2005, 04:42:53 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/l.cfm?id=68020

Michael Crawford must be REALLY sick.

re: Barrowman Sings too
 Jun 28 2004, 04:49:27 AM
You can also order John's CD from www.cdcollector.com.au if you live in Australia. (they will post overseas too)
I ordered it last week and should get it early next week. (Of course we have to wait for it to come to Australia before they can post)
I aam really looking forward to it arriving (and also seeing John for the first time live in August in London)

Michael Ball - Hip surgery?
 Jun 28 2004, 04:45:49 AM
I would like to know if the rumours are true. I am going to UK in August and plan to see the concert in Edinburgh.
A lot of my holiday is based around being in Edinburgh that week, so it would be nice to know if there is a chance the concert is not going to happen.
I am not saying that we should know about Michael's private life - but some things DO effect us.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You