News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MannPhan24601

Member Name: MannPhan24601
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ryan Murphy scores new deal with Disney post-Netflix deal  Jun 20 2023, 08:36:28 PM

Guess S3 of the Politician isn't happening ? 

Some Like It Hot Absences  May 29 2023, 05:44:56 PM

Hi ,

My mom wants to catch SLIH after the Tony's and really wants to see J.Harrison Ghee after seeing them in Kinky Boots years ago. Any absences listed for them ? Of course we always love the wonderstudies! I remember making sure online /even tweeting SJB herself that she would be on for the Cher show right before her vacation the Sunday after the Tony's  and she started it a day early . (Dee was wonderful though but so many people on here told me I missed such a spectacl

WGA strike impact on the 2023 Tonys  May 28 2023, 08:24:34 AM

Interesting it says Lin isn't a WGA member ? I thought he was ...

I assume Ben Platt may be a WGA member . That movie he wrote and is starting in  is coming out in July.....

Phantom Closing?  Apr 22 2023, 07:45:47 AM

I remember when Chris Mann on tour missed out on performing for ALW after he got his appendix out , he still went anyway in pain to support his friends and meet him. He would have been the complete opposite of Ben and showed sportsmanship . 

Phantom Closing?  Apr 20 2023, 08:55:43 PM

Went through that whole reddit thread. Yikes. Especially the one making fun of the OBC and Sarah Brightman . Horrible though on how his later days were mistreated 

Touring Cast Absences  Apr 4 2023, 01:16:24 PM

I know a strike will happen any day from now but is ITW in Philly worth it ? Tickets are $100-200 a pop and it's at the Miller . (I usually spend $35 at the Academy of Music for touring shows )  I really only want to see SJB as she was out when I saw The Cher Show in 2019. 

Of course I know it varies on show these days of course and not guaranteed but from what I can find , SD is not happening on this tour which would be a factor on why I'd want to go .

Phantom Closing?  Feb 24 2023, 07:50:24 PM

The recent restaged tour def had more than 14 players . Also , random fact : the restaged production 's choreographer and set designer are also dead . I did hear there were some changes in Australa though but don't know what they exactly were 

Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis  Feb 24 2023, 07:47:40 PM

CarlosAlberto said: "MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

Considering that's Jersey, and that one of them was on Broadway well before the brothers were a musical act, they not only don't have far to go, it could be argued they are doing exactly that.
"

Joe also was a c

Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis  Feb 24 2023, 11:09:13 AM

kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

Considering that's Jersey, and that one of them was on Broadway well before the brothers were a musical act, they not only don't have far to go, it could be argued they are doing exactly that.
"

Joe also was a child Broadway actor . He was in La Bohome around the same time N

BETTY BOOP Musical - News & Discussion Thread  Feb 14 2023, 05:12:05 PM

JSquared2 said: "I’m kind of surprised that this group (especially Jerry Mitchell) would collaborate with tRump supporter David Foster."

He's oddly only donated to Ds according to the FECs site . Kat was the one who gave to Trump 🤢

Another New Broadway-Aimed Project with Chenoweth... Any Guesses?  Jan 20 2023, 11:55:25 PM

Didn't Betty Boop have a workshop recently ? Thought I saw Jerry Mitchell post something on IG 

Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond to star in NYCC Gala presentation of Parade  Dec 22 2022, 09:03:47 AM

So it might be Josh Groban vs Ben Platt at the Tony's again ,lol 😂😂

Quentin Oliver Lee has died  Dec 1 2022, 01:06:22 PM

Saw on Instagram Quentin Oliver Lee has died of cancer at 34. Poor family ! I met him once on a zoom event I hosted at the beginning of the pandemic and had a few interactions with him on IG and he was always so nice. How sad 

Lea Michele … Fanny Replacement.  Nov 29 2022, 10:52:53 AM
jlindsey865 said: "Papi2013 said: "R. GreenFinch said: "Sutton Ross said: "Also, the actress does not need to be Jewish to play the part."

I think you'll find that there are lots of people who disagree! This role means a lot to many people, so this something that's strongly desired.
"

What it needs is someone that can sing the heck out of it. Katherine Mcphee and her husband are there tonight.
"

I wonder if Kat M

US National Tour of Les Miz starts October 2022  Nov 12 2022, 07:07:18 AM

martinsmithfan said: "So I’m curious, have folks here gotten a chance to see this company and touring production yet? And if so what were your thoughts/feelings?

I’ve now seen it twice in Philadelphia, and have some mixed thoughts on a few things and am curious what other folks are feeling.
"

Yes. Just saw it on Thursday . I thought Nick was wonderful . He played Valjean a little more gentle  than Ramin and Steve Czarnecki w

Sasha Allen: Where Is She?  Oct 27 2022, 04:19:48 PM

DJD4 said: "She's a great talent! She was also on season 4 of "the voice" and made it all the way to top 5, her elimination is still considered to be one of the biggest robberies to this day. I follow her on instagram and she is touring with The Rolling Stones, seems like she's doing pretty damned great."

Yep. Adam Levine's infamous "I hate America " line 😂😂 That's me every time one of my favorites gets voted off of these sho

ALW Announcing CINDERELLA At The Imperial Theater Tomorrow (10/3)  Oct 2 2022, 10:50:45 PM

Think SweatyOracle on TikTok (I know a lot of people discredit him but two of my friends who are well connected with theater insiders say he's 99 percent right ) said Miley Cyrus was rumored to play Cinderella and Colleen Ballinger as one of the stepsisters(she's touring in the spring though ....)

Ben Platt TONIGHT at the Hollywood Bowl  Sep 27 2022, 10:37:17 PM

I saw him in 2019 in Philly and adored that first album he put out . Didn't care much on this new one . Well he sang two showtunes and is doing Parade so he isn't distancing himself from theater. But yes, he's one of those nepos but has amazing talent . I've heard mixed things on people who've met him. 

Phantom Closing?  Sep 18 2022, 09:03:45 PM

CamMac is a freaking billionaire . I'm sure he could stunt or star cast . Even an established  Broadway name like Andy Karl or Adam Pascal could bring in sales like it did with Norm Lewis . Even somebody like Chris Mann who did the tour can bring in some numbers (as he's now known as a YT comedian ) 

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022  Sep 17 2022, 07:08:45 PM

I think it's crazy BJ will outlive Music Man (might not be by a lot though ) and the slight possibility of it being on Broadway with Phantom gone !!! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You