pixeltracker

Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#1Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 10:17am

"Your boys are back in town! We're coming to Broadway and playing the Marquis Theatre March 14-18!! Each night will be focused on a different album and we'll be playing all the hits. Believe us when we say you won’t want to miss these shows... You’ll need a Verified Fan code to get tickets, so make sure to register now through Sunday!! https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/jonasbrothers"

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#2Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 10:20am

Stop, drop, and roll — the Bros are "Burnin' Up" NYC once again!

Like the scrapped Weezer residency in the fall, each night is dedicated to a different album:
3/14 — Jonas Brothers
3/15 — A Little Bit Longer
3/16 — Lines, Vines, and Trying Times
3/17 — Happiness Begins
3/18 — The Album

Oh look, a bibu!
Updated On: 2/24/23 at 10:20 AM

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#3Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 10:50am

These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously. 

ElephantLoveMedley
#4Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 10:51am

CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

...when did the Jonas Brothers hurt you?

CarlosAlberto
#5Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 10:53am

ElephantLoveMedley said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

Well, it started when they released their first album and invaded my social media feeds. 

hearthemsing22
#6Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 10:59am

CarlosAlberto said: "ElephantLoveMedley said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

Well, it started when they released their first album and invaded my social media feeds.
"

You do know you can just block everything involving them ,right?

kaykordeath
#7Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:05am

CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

Considering that's Jersey, and that one of them was on Broadway well before the brothers were a musical act, they not only don't have far to go, it could be argued they are doing exactly that.

Updated On: 2/24/23 at 11:05 AM

CarlosAlberto
#8Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:07am

kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

Considering that's Jersey, and that one of them was on Broadway well before the brothers were a musical act, they not only don't have far to go, it could be argued they are doing exactly that.
"

That's great, now would they use the ferry, the Lincoln or Holland tunnels or just the GWB? :)

CarlosAlberto
#9Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:08am

hearthemsing22 said: "CarlosAlberto said: "ElephantLoveMedley said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

"

You do know you can just block everything involving them ,right?
"

Yes, that's most definitely an option. Thank you! :)

MannPhan24601
#10Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:09am

kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

Joe also was a child Broadway actor . He was in La Bohome around the same time Nick was in Les Mis. Joe was also in Grease Live as the hand dance singer 

CarlosAlberto
#11Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:14am

MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

Joe also was a child Broadway actor . He was in La Bohome around the same time Nick was in Les Mis. Joe was also in Grease Live as the hand dance singer.

First of all, its "La Boheme" not "La Bohome". And doing "Les Mis" isn't exactly an impressive feat - the production descended into stunt casting after awhile. Joe was in "Grease Live" and his group sang "Born to HAND JIVE"...LMAO @ "the hand dance singer". 

Judging from the responses here I now see who this show is catering to. It's all starting to make perfect sense. 

Updated On: 2/24/23 at 11:14 AM

JanMaxwellsBag Profile Photo
JanMaxwellsBag
#12Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:21am

CarlosAlberto said: "MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

Joe also was a child Broadway actor . He was in La Bohome around the same time Nick was in Les Mis. Joe was also in Grease Live as the hand dance singer.

First of all, its "La Boheme" not "La Bohome". And doing "Les Mis" isn't exactly an impressive feat - the production descended into stunt casting after awhile. Joe was in "Grease Live" and his group sang "Born to HAND JIVE"...LMAO @ "the hand dance singer".

Judging from the responses here I now see who this show is catering to. It's all starting to make perfect sense.
"

That’s a lot robin

I could use a prince to save me from my prince.

BETTY22
#13Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:29am

This will be a hoot!

Although, I do with they are returning in a musical rather than a concert.

kaykordeath
#14Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:40am

CarlosAlberto said: And doing "Les Mis" isn't exactly an impressive feat "

Clearly someone's letting their message board tag of "Broadway Legend" go to their head.

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#15Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:41am

CarlosAlberto said: "MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

"

get a life

CarlosAlberto
#16Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:51am

Alex M said: "CarlosAlberto said: "MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

"

get a life"

I can't get something I already have.

Nice try, though.

CarlosAlberto
#17Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:52am

JanMaxwellsBag said: "CarlosAlberto said: "MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

"

That’s a lot robin"

Yeah, you posting this gif just solidified my point. Thank you. :)

CarlosAlberto
#18Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 11:53am

kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: And doing "Les Mis" isn't exactly an impressive feat "

Clearly someone's letting their message board tag of "Broadway Legend" go to their head.
"

Nah, I don't seek validation from outside sources.

Nice try though.

JanMaxwellsBag Profile Photo
JanMaxwellsBag
#19Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:01pm

This is a lot of emotion for….5 nights at the Marquis. 

I think the point is, why even open the thread? Six isn’t something I enjoy, but I’m not all up in the Six threads like YOU ALL ARE LOSERSSSSS AND I HATE THIS. 

But, alas, it is the internet. 

And, is Romy and Michelle something people with bad taste like? I’m surprised you didn’t zero in on my Diana signature. 

I could use a prince to save me from my prince.

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#20Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:03pm

CarlosAlberto said: "Alex M said: "CarlosAlberto said: "MannPhan24601 said: "kaykordeath said: "CarlosAlberto said: "These guys never were and never will be "my boys". They can go back from whence they came from...seriously."

"

"

get a life"

I can't get something I already have.

Nice try, though.
"

i CaNT GeT SoMeThInG I AlreAdY hAvE

nICe TrY, THoUgH.

Updated On: 2/24/23 at 12:03 PM

CarlosAlberto
#21Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:15pm

Alex M said: "i CaNT GeT SoMeThInG I AlreAdY hAvE

nICe TrY, THoUgH."

Dude, did you just have a stroke or is your keyboard fvcked up. I would look into that. Just sayin'... :)

CarlosAlberto
#22Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:17pm

JanMaxwellsBag said: "This is a lot of emotion for….5 nights at the Marquis.

I think the point is, why even open the thread? Six isn’t something I enjoy, but I’m not all up in the Six threads like YOU ALL ARE LOSERSSSSS AND I HATE THIS.

But, alas, it is the internet.

And, is Romy and Michelle something people with bad taste like? I’m surprised you didn’t zero in on my Diana signature.
"

Yeah, tell me about it! And if you are referring to me regarding your Diana signature I am not able to see it because I have the feature to be able to see other board member's signatures turned off.  :)

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#23Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:21pm

This Friday’s theme on the board seems to be “the clash of high and low culture, with Broadway as the battleground.”

For the record I don’t mind the newer JoBro stuff- it reminds me of Chromeo. But as a whole I’d rather just hear new stuff from Chromeo…

CarlosAlberto
#24Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:22pm

darquegk said: "This Friday’s theme on the board seems to be “the clash of high and low culture, with Broadway as the battleground.”

For the record I don’t mind the newer JoBro stuff- it reminds me of Chromeo. But as a whole I’d rather just hear new stuff from Chromeo…
"

Word. 

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#25Jonas Brothers to play Broadway at the Marquis
Posted: 2/24/23 at 12:32pm

CarlosAlberto said: "Alex M said: "i CaNT GeT SoMeThInG I AlreAdY hAvE

nICe TrY, THoUgH."

Dude, did you just have a stroke or is your keyboard fvcked up. I would look into that. Just sayin'... :)

"

good one!

Videos