Sasha Allen: Where Is She?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/25/22 at 11:26pm

I LOVED her in the Hair revival, and listen to that recording often. I think she's wonderful, but has she been in anything major since? What's she up to? Don't follow any of the socials, but miss her vocals. 

Alexander Lamar
#2Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/25/22 at 11:30pm

Happy and touring as a member of The Rolling Stones. She did the lead the National Tour of the Pippin revival. 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#3Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/25/22 at 11:35pm

Loved her in the movie "Camp".

Just give the world Love.

silent
#4Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/26/22 at 11:16pm

She is featured on Jonathan Reid Gealt’s album “Archetype”  on the track “I Don’t Need Anything to Know I Love You.” 

DJD4
#5Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/27/22 at 3:22pm

She's a great talent! She was also on season 4 of "the voice" and made it all the way to top 5, her elimination is still considered to be one of the biggest robberies to this day. I follow her on instagram and she is touring with The Rolling Stones, seems like she's doing pretty damned great. 

MannPhan24601
#6Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/27/22 at 4:19pm

DJD4 said: "She's a great talent! She was also on season 4 of "the voice" and made it all the way to top 5, her elimination is still considered to be one of the biggest robberies to this day. I follow her on instagram and she is touring with The Rolling Stones, seems like she's doing pretty damned great."

Yep. Adam Levine's infamous "I hate America " line 😂😂 That's me every time one of my favorites gets voted off of these shows ... 

And I was about to say the same . Yes, she's touring with the Rolling Stones and has a family . I remember looking forward to seeing her in Pippin then she left right before it came to Philly in circa 2015! 

Updated On: 10/27/22 at 04:19 PM

SouthernCakes
#7Sasha Allen: Where Is She?
Posted: 10/27/22 at 4:53pm

Oh wow Rolling Stones! Major good for her!!

Videos