Some Like It Hot Absences

MannPhan24601
#1Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/29/23 at 5:44pm

Hi ,

My mom wants to catch SLIH after the Tony's and really wants to see J.Harrison Ghee after seeing them in Kinky Boots years ago. Any absences listed for them ? Of course we always love the wonderstudies! I remember making sure online /even tweeting SJB herself that she would be on for the Cher show right before her vacation the Sunday after the Tony's  and she started it a day early . (Dee was wonderful though but so many people on here told me I missed such a spectacle seeing SJB. From the clips of SJB I've seen , she and Dee both did Cher fine and not sure what the Dee hate on here was about) Unfortunately , we were caught seeing the capitol rioter James D. Beeks over Callum Francis the last time we saw KB(even though James was talented as hell but so many people always rave on Callum )

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/29/23 at 5:57pm

I’ll piggyback here and ask if anyone has insight to when Borle might be out again - I desperately want to see Casey Garvin in the role.

NotThatSmart Profile Photo
NotThatSmart
#3Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/29/23 at 9:57pm

I will piggyback once again to ask about Adrianna Hicks. I have seen a show she has been in two times and she has been out for both! I must catch her!

Updated On: 5/29/23 at 09:57 PM

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#4Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/29/23 at 10:31pm

NotThatSmart said: "I will piggyback once again to ask about Adrianna Hicks. I have seen a show she has been in two times and she has been out for both! I must catch her!"

Her understudy is much better than her, lucky you!

But no one in the current cast can save this disaster of a show.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

iluvtheatertrash
#5Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/30/23 at 8:09am

muscle23ftl said: "NotThatSmart said: "I will piggyback once again to ask about Adrianna Hicks. I have seen a show she has been in two times and she has been out for both! I must catch her!"

"

As usual, lacking taste and class. No need to come here and comment.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

JSquared2
#6Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/30/23 at 1:24pm

muscle23ftl said: "NotThatSmart said: "I will piggyback once again to ask about Adrianna Hicks. I have seen a show she has been in two times and she has been out for both! I must catch her!"

"

Their 13 Tony noms would beg to differ.  

EAPEAPMO
#7Some Like It Hot Absences
Posted: 5/30/23 at 1:38pm

iluvtheatertrash said: "muscle23ftl said: "NotThatSmart said: "I will piggyback once again to ask about Adrianna Hicks. I have seen a show she has been in two times and she has been out for both! I must catch her!"

"

As usual, lacking taste and class. No need to come here and comment.
"

Inaccurate username!!