News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wickedfan2

wickedfan2 Profile Photo
Member Name: wickedfan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Little Mermaid Question
 Feb 19 2008, 11:44:28 AM
Thank you pli..I think since you said I won't miss anything I'll keep that seat...I always go twice if I like a show and perhaps can then take my 8 yr. old niece. She would like a closer view I would imagine.. Lol
re: Little Mermaid Question
 Feb 19 2008, 11:36:29 AM
Quick question guys..Should I keep R mezz, Row L seat 104 tickets for $41.50 or go for $117.00 orchestra Row O?

As long as I can see everything I'd rather save money if I could..but if it's difficult to see I'll swing for the extra.

re: Adam Epstein on WEDDING SINGER'S failure on BROADWAY BULLET podcast
 Jun 21 2007, 09:03:42 PM
clumsydude- your avatar takes my breath away!
How About Simply...'GREA$E'
 Jun 21 2007, 08:49:46 PM
That's it? Just the word GREASE...??? for real?
re: Fantasia's Performance: RATE IT
 Jun 11 2007, 09:38:10 AM
I loved it. She makes me really think she misses her sisters and I believe she gets so into it that it makes HER cry too. After singing the same song so many times I would think that's hard to do so Props to her. She also made me cry when I went to see her in the show. Love that girl!
re: Spring Awakening and the Cast who seems to have illness issues!
 Mar 7 2007, 03:39:36 PM
Phew... thank you. He asked to see something new and I thought this was the most "musical" as we've seen and he has liked Rent, Jersey Boys, Movin out, Wicked, etc.
re: Spring Awakening Seating
 Mar 7 2007, 03:37:10 PM
re: Spring Awakening and the Cast who seems to have illness issues!
 Mar 7 2007, 03:23:06 PM
Yikes.. help please..

I have gone to a broadway show for the last 5 years for my son's birthday. This year its Spring Awakening. He is 20 and a junior in college. Do you think I will be embarassed by anything and will he think it's too high schoolish?

re: TARZAN had Clumsy swinging. {9-10-06 1pm show}
 Sep 11 2006, 03:02:27 PM
I enjoyed the show.
re: What you can't see at 'Tarzan'...? SPOILERS alert
 Mar 31 2006, 01:24:03 PM
Thanks! got em!
 Mar 31 2006, 01:02:22 PM
liotte - what do you think of right side orchestra partial view row h? will I miss enough not to pay the money?
tarzan review!
 Mar 31 2006, 12:31:43 PM
I just tried to get some too and all they had was partial view to the right. However there is a thread that lists all the seats that are bad and I think rear 10 rows of orchestra is listed..

Mar 31 2006, 12:29:15 PM
So can you guys tell me if seeing Tarzan for the first time in a partial view seat is a waste of money? I looked up tickets but they only had partial view right side orchestra.
re: Jersey Boys Review (1/4 - with Understudy for John Lloyd Young)
 Jan 6 2006, 08:18:40 AM
Thanks for writing that review. I enjoyed reading it and I also enjoyed the show when I saw it last month. Am trying to go again soon.
re: Did Eden start Wicked yet?
 Jan 5 2006, 12:36:07 PM
Cool! I'm going 1/18 so I hope she's fresh and at her best! :0)
re: Did Eden start Wicked yet?
 Jan 5 2006, 11:32:08 AM
Thank you very much! :0)
Did Eden start Wicked yet?
 Jan 5 2006, 11:30:22 AM
Sorry, I did a search but couldn't find the original day for Eden to star in Wicked this year. Anyone know?
re: The Color Purple - WOW!
 Dec 28 2005, 10:30:04 AM
That's right... I forgot about the 3 church ladies. They were hillarious.... and they could sangggggggggg!! lol
The Color Purple - WOW!
 Dec 28 2005, 09:51:00 AM
I went to see the color purple last week, (thanks to you guys for posting how good it was) and I was so surprised at how much I was crying. I didn't bring tissues so it was really hard for me in about 3 scenes.. Am I just a crybaby or did it happen to any of you?

I enjoyed the show very much, especially the scenes with Harpo and Sofia and they actually got the loudest cheers after Celie of course. I can't believe Felicia Fields is making her debut in this, she was so good. LaChanze was

re: Britney Spears TURNED DOWN 'Sweet Charity'?!?!
 Dec 1 2005, 11:47:56 AM
Her website stated that she did not want to uproot her family to NY after having just bought her new home. She wants to do the family thing for now but was happy to have been approached.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You