News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayfan1225

Member Name: bwayfan1225
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Question about a new Phantom understudy?
 Aug 7 2006, 07:05:16 PM
No problem. Yep, full time. He's graduating in the spring.
re: Question about a new Phantom understudy?
 Aug 7 2006, 06:57:34 PM
That would be Peter Lockyer. He plays the Jeweler and understudies the Phantom. However, he goes to NYU, not Hunter. And while he looks very young, he's actually in his early 30s.
re: peter lockyer
 Jul 12 2006, 10:58:33 PM
I'm so glad you liked him, AlmostFamous! I was there on Friday and thought that he was amazing. Of course he is my favorite actor, so I'm a little biased. But it's good to hear from other people who enjoyed his performance.
re: peter lockyer
 Jul 3 2006, 04:08:13 PM
He's going on as the Phantom this Friday, 7/7, and both performances on Saturday 7/8!
re: Will the PRODUCERS close in 2006?
 Feb 13 2006, 05:19:01 PM
Hunter's last show is April 2nd.
re: Hunter Foster - Producers Movie
 Dec 18 2005, 11:21:47 AM
Hunter is definitely NOT in the movie. But he does sing on the soundtrack.
re: Hunter F. -- what's up with my boy?
 Oct 25 2005, 01:31:42 PM
He's contracted with The Producers till the end of January. As of now he doesn't have anything lined up after that, but obviously that can change.
re: Which 'Producers' poster is sold at the show???
 Aug 27 2005, 08:52:23 AM
Actually, they don't sell any posters at the theatre. The only time they have them is when they're doing the BC/EFA fundraising, and those are autographed and you have to donated $40 to get one.
!!
 Aug 6 2005, 09:12:41 PM
Hunter is staying until January.
re: Hunter Foster...
 Jul 3 2005, 11:37:44 PM
I saw both Mister Roberts and The Man in the White Suit. Loved him in both. And The Producers, a whole bunch of times. And I'll be going back for more. What can I say, I'm a devoted fan.
re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Casting Thoughts?
 Jun 26 2005, 09:51:22 PM
I think Hunter Foster would be great in the title role... he said himself that he'd love to do it. And how about Christian Borle as Eyegor? He'd be perfect!

re: John Lithgow out from 6/14-18?
 May 31 2005, 07:30:45 PM
Does anyone know if Nick Wyman will be going on for John on those dates? I'd love to catch him in the role; I know he'd be wonderful.
re: Modern Orthodox & Little Women
 Apr 24 2005, 05:30:30 PM
I was at Modern Orthodox yesterday too, and Hunter told me that it looks like he'll be returning to The Producers in July!
re: 'Producers' lately?
 Mar 1 2005, 12:40:54 PM
No, he's finished with the tour. He's doing Mister Roberts at the Kennedy Center, which starts on the 12th.
Hunter Foster interview
 Jan 23 2005, 09:24:32 PM
In case anyone is interested, Hunter was on a talk show in Cleveland and there is a video clip of the interview on the show's website. Just thought I'd share.
re: Hunter Foster Leaves 'The Producers,' Next Role Is Revealed
 Jan 10 2005, 07:45:41 AM
Yay Hunter! I was there yesterday as well. It was my tenth time seeing him in the role and this was definitely his best performance. This was my third time seeing Richard Kind as Max and he has gotten a hundred times better since the first time I saw him. The ad-libs on the couch were hilarious and his curtain call speech was very sweet. Hunter will be sorely missed on Broadway. I can't wait to see him in Mister Roberts though.
re: Hunter Foster on tour with The Producers!
 Dec 21 2004, 10:50:18 PM
He wouldn't be coming back to the city, unfortunately.. the Kennedy Center is in Washington DC.
re: Hunter Foster on tour with The Producers!
 Dec 21 2004, 10:30:40 PM
Hunter will be joining the Max tour, which appears to be ending in Boston on February 20th. It's the Leo tour that's going to Florida. So it's possible that he could still be doing Mister Roberts at the Kennedy Center. I sure hope so.
re: Producers with HUNTER!
 Dec 14 2004, 08:59:47 PM
I've seen the show eight times just for Hunter. So I'm biased because I'm a huge fan of his. But he is just so awesome in this role and never fails to make me laugh. Every time I go he gets better. He and Brad were terrific together and I'm very curious to see how he'll be with Richard Kind.
re: Whats next for Hunter Foster
 Nov 24 2004, 07:31:51 PM
Just talked to Hunter today. He told me he will be in the Kennedy Center's production of "Mister Roberts" from March 12th-April 3rd.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You