News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Waylon

Member Name: Waylon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown B-way Costumes
 Mar 18 2005, 01:48:22 PM
Hello Everyone :)

Does anyone know of any sites that have some decent pictures of the costumes from YAGMCB B-Way show? Trying to help a friend out on some research and haven't had any luck.

Thanks!!!!

re: Aida Chicago Preview Cast
 Jan 25 2005, 05:06:08 PM
Thanks for the response.

I am curious about the Understudies. I know a few left the show when it went to Broadway.

Thanks,
Waylon

Aida Chicago Preview Cast
 Jan 25 2005, 12:48:38 PM
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the origianl cast members of Aida Chicago production. (Production before right before it went to Broadway)

I am looking for a name of someone....and I just can't remember it :)

Thanks,
Waylon

Funny Songs About Death
 Dec 13 2004, 02:08:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Yes...this is a tad morbid, but I work for a Hospice and I am trying together a funny little CD with songs about death for my staff. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Way

re: Deborah Gibson
 Nov 11 2004, 03:04:27 PM
Yes...Bobby is a cutie...but who is Clarky :)
Joes Pub
 Oct 25 2004, 03:29:43 PM
Hello Everyone!!

Does Joes Pub have a website? I will be visiting NY in the very near future and about thought about going there.

Thanks,
Waylon

You Can't Take it With You
 Oct 12 2004, 10:05:16 AM
Hello Wonderful People!

Does anyone know how close the Movie for "You Can't Take it With you" follows the actual play?

Thanks!!

re: Is Dracula worth seeing?
 Oct 6 2004, 04:55:11 PM
This may be a silly question, but how much do rush tickets run?

Waylon

re: Cast Recordings you listen to just about everyday
 Oct 4 2004, 04:20:00 PM
Hiya!!

Right now I would have to say that it's a toss up. I listen to Wicked alot...esp since I will be seeing it in November. But I also have been addicted to Hymns and Myths at late. When not listening to those..I have to say that it's all about Jason Robert Brown...Last 5 years and SFANW

re: Dorian L. A. ~ Theatermania.com
 Oct 4 2004, 11:04:34 AM
Ummm can I say YUMMM
re: NY Theater's that are NOT dark on Monday's
 Oct 1 2004, 12:45:32 PM
I will have to look into Forbidden Broadway. I have tickets for Ave Q Tuesday Night 11/2 and Wicked Wed Mat. 11/3. Most of the shows that you all have mentioned will be...or have already...come through my home town this year..hmm choices!! We are thinking about doing the whole TKS thingy for Wed night...just to see what we can get :)

I am sad about having to replace my Bare tickets now...but I am way to excited to be making a trip back to the "The City".

re: NY Theater's that are NOT dark on Monday's
 Oct 1 2004, 10:16:00 AM
I no desire to see Chicago again...at least right now...but I have never watched Forbidden Broadway Live...hmm..that's a thought!
NY Theater's that are NOT dark on Monday's
 Oct 1 2004, 10:09:22 AM
Hello everyone!!

Does anyone know of any other shows/theater's that are NOT dark on a Monday? Seeing how Bare may not be on stage in November...I need to find a new show to see. (Bare was going to be dark on Tuesday and not Monday)Any clue something that will be playing Monday November 1st??

re: Homosexual themed play
 Sep 24 2004, 10:07:30 AM
I LOVE that play. One of my favorite reads. You know...it's funny...you don't even know there is a gay plot until the second act. This would be a great show for you to do. Not a lot of cast members...really one unit set if I remember correctly.
re: Who was or is a High School Thespian?
 Sep 24 2004, 10:06:07 AM
My High School wouldn't be apart of the group. Our director thought it was way too political. However...I was aslo in Alpha Psi Omega at Valparaiso University!
re: Homosexual themed play
 Sep 24 2004, 10:01:52 AM
Jeffrey (silly but really not that long of a play)

If I was at home I could give you some titles, but I have sevearl anthologies of queer plays and solo pieces. One is is called Solohomo I think. I want to say that I purchased most of them at Barnes and Nobles.

re: The My First Broadway Show thread
 Sep 17 2004, 12:35:48 PM
Hmmm what was my first Broadway show....I think the first professional musical I remember seeing was Joseph with Mr. Osmond when the tour was in Chicgao. (Funny thing is..I still have the program and have worked with one of the brothers from that first tour many times now). My few shows on Broadway...I remember flying in the night of the Tonys...and we stood on the red carpet and watched the winners walking to an after party at Sardi's....I also remember getting pushed over by Matthew Broadric
re: STARLIGHT EXPRESS
 Sep 17 2004, 12:30:24 PM
Memories...I remember seeing this show in Las Vegas when I was in High School..or was it middle school. I found it to be fun! I think it was at the Hilton or something like that.
re: idinas absences
 Sep 15 2004, 02:56:12 PM
The show hasn't opened yet and they are talking about who is going to be on the Tour????
re: pop-stars,,,ick!!!
 Sep 14 2004, 12:45:48 PM
I think everyone is also forgetting Miss. Deborah “Debbie” Gibson. She has been doing some great Broadway theater…and lord knows she was a Pop Star.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You