News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Vanessa2

Member Name: Vanessa2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde FINAL PERFORMANCE
 Oct 21 2008, 09:42:08 PM
I definitely know who they are. Based on that picture, it seems I was standing to your right, because I was across from them. At one point, a guy next to me shouted, "You're the reason the show is closing!!!" A lot of people were cracking up, lol. I don't think they heard it, though...
 Oct 21 2008, 11:52:03 AM
Those pictures are great! Thanks for posting.

Why is there no coverage of the final performance anywhere? Or is there and I just missed it? Too soon? I was expecting pictures and videos, like they had with Laura Bell Bundy's last show.

Oct 20 2008, 02:32:08 PM
I was there too and I am sooo glad I decided to go. I'm not going to go into too much detail because everyone pretty much said it all already, but wow Orfeh blew me away, that note Kate hit during the Remix was INSANE and Bailey's "Legally Blonde" was truly touching. I noticed her crying then and during the curtain call, but that was it. I had seen Bailey as Elle in the beginning of August, and she has just improved so much! Obviously, she was having a lot more fun than usual last night, but in
re: Blonde To Officially Close on October 19th
 Sep 26 2008, 07:53:16 PM
This makes me sad, it is such a fun show. Everyone who saw it with me loved it. =(

I just got my tickets for the 19th, I wouldn't miss it.

LB
 Sep 19 2008, 11:28:00 AM
Does anyone know why Bailey didn't go on yesterday?

Any news for tonight?

re: Legally Blonde Questions
 Aug 20 2008, 11:39:41 AM
Well, I haven't had a seat in the front mezz yet. Last time I was there I had ORCH center, row N and the seats were perfect. Since your row is T, I would think the front mezz seat will be closer and give you a better view. But both seats are good.

It's hard to say who's going to be out that day. I went on a Sunday at 2pm and there were no understudies, but you can't really be sure until you're there.

Hope that helps. =)

re: Legally Tuesday BACKSTAGE at Blonde WITH Bailey, Autumn & someone UH-MA
 Aug 19 2008, 03:41:15 PM
Amazing. lol
re: Autumn in Legally Blonde ?'s
 Aug 11 2008, 07:19:55 PM
She was definitely wearing a wig.

And she's in Whipped Into Shape? I didn't even notice.. lol

LB
 Aug 11 2008, 03:51:28 PM
Yeah, since when does she have one?
re: Finally saw Bailey in LB tonight
 Aug 8 2008, 11:45:14 AM
"Could the reason Christian is phoning it in is because Laura is gone? Not to mention, he was supposedly really against the reality show since he never appeared in it."

I don't know if that's the reason, but I just wanted to say that I saw the show last Sunday and I didn't get that sense at all. I thought he was fantastic, his chemistry with Bailey was great and he wasn't lacking energy or anything. So, it might just have been an off night for him... I don't know.

re: Bailey - and just be analytical
 Aug 6 2008, 01:38:07 PM
I do agree that she's making the role her own. She always annoyed me on the MTV show because it seemed she was copying Laura Bell's every move. But when I saw her last week I didn't get that sense at all. She has improved so much, and like many have said before, you really can't judge her performance on a 3 minute clip. I'm sure she'll only get better from here on.
re: Bailey - and just be analytical
 Aug 6 2008, 11:00:46 AM
That would be 6th or 7th row, it's very close to the stage. I've been in row N in the ORCH and I could see her face, so I don't think you have to worry about that lol.
Bailey as Elle: One Week Later...
 Aug 3 2008, 08:25:09 PM
Me? I'm from NJ.

"One more time for those who don't actually read entire threads since it was *just* pointed out, it's O.R.F.E.H."

I know it's O.R.F.E.H., that was a typo.

Bailey as Elle: One Week Later...
 Aug 3 2008, 06:55:48 PM
I just got home from the matinee performance. I had seen the show last year with Laura Bell, so I knew Bailey had big shoes to fill. I wasn't expecting much out of her, but I honestly thought she did an amaaaaazing job. I thoroughly enjoyed her performance! She's a such a good dancer, her voice has improved a lot and I thought her acting was great, as well. I was in no way disappointed by her, and I think she's definitely the perfect girl to be playing Elle right now. My friend who had never onc
re: Legally Blonde review Bailey's opening night
 Jul 24 2008, 08:09:14 PM
Has anyone found any clips yet? I got nothing. =(

I just saw a clip of the curtain call and backstage on Inside Edition.

re: hairspray & stage door?
 Jul 23 2008, 09:01:24 PM
I'll have to agree with the APA thing, he really does look bored the whole time on stage. I don't know if it's just his face... lol

The funniest thing to me was when he came out after the show with this "I'm better than everyone" attitude. The little girls were there screaming for him and he just kinda smiled and didn't even give them attention. He didn't say a word to anyone around me. I was cracking up, because he obviously thought he was very special. lol

But yeah, I went to

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You