Legally Blonde Questions

BroadwayBuff4Life
#1Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 11:26am

Hey I was wondering, for the 2:00 performance on October 12th, should I take Front Mezz row C or Orchestra row T center stage?

Also, will most of the originals still be in the show at this time?

Im going to buy tickets with the discount code that is like 50% off!

Thanks alot!

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#2re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 11:28am

no... no... and no.

BroadwayBuff4Life
#2re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 11:31am

Wow your pretty cool TooDarnHot

Vanessa2
#3re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 11:39am

Well, I haven't had a seat in the front mezz yet. Last time I was there I had ORCH center, row N and the seats were perfect. Since your row is T, I would think the front mezz seat will be closer and give you a better view. But both seats are good.

It's hard to say who's going to be out that day. I went on a Sunday at 2pm and there were no understudies, but you can't really be sure until you're there.

Hope that helps. =)

Ryguy7 Profile Photo
Ryguy7
#4re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 11:53am

I just sat in the 5th row of the Mezzanine and it was great. You'll be closer than you would be in the orchestra. The only thing I would say about these seats, and if you haven't seen the show before, is you can always see the trap door opening and closing - thus spoiling a bit of the magic of things appearing out of nowhere during the whole show...

Great seats though - and lots of the original principals are still in it. Bailey as Elle is the only new one..I think?
RY

winter_sky Profile Photo
winter_sky
#5re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 12:17pm

Nicolette Hart replaced Nikki Snelson as well.

DefyGravity777
#6re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 1:45pm

I thought the only originals were Orfeh,Christian,Richard,Kate S. and a few ensemble members.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

winter_sky Profile Photo
winter_sky
#7re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 2:29pm

Michael Rupert is also still there. In terms of ensemble, April Berry, Amber Efe, Jason Gillman, Rod Harrelson, Manuel Herrera, Nick Kenkel, Kevin Pariseau, Matthew Risch (who leaves soon for Pal Joey) and swings Lindsay Nicole Chambers (and former swing/current Serena Tracy Jai Edwards) are still with the show.

Laura, Nikki, Annaleigh, Paul Canaan, Beth Curry, Gaelen Gilliand, Becky Gulsvig, Natalie Joy Johnson, Andy Karl, Michelle Kittrell, Leslie Kritzer, DeQuina Moore, Jason Patrick Sands, Noah Weisberg and Kate Wetherhead have left the show.
Updated On: 8/20/08 at 02:29 PM

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#8re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 2:46pm

i thought beth curry was just out on medical leave still.

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

winter_sky Profile Photo
winter_sky
#9re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 3:10pm

I don't know how much longer Beth will be out. Hopefully she will be back soon, but currently she is not in the cast.

BroadwayBuff4Life
#10re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 5:54pm

Also, does anybody know when Michael Rupert, Orfeh, Richard H Blake, Kate Shindle, and Christian Borle's contracts end? Thanks alot, I really appreciate it!

broadwayrob
#11re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 6:32pm

Interesting note about beth curry.

i saw her at the stage door talking to the door guy laughing it up on saturday 8/16 after the matinee

anything you do let it come from you and it will be new.

SirNotAppearing Profile Photo
SirNotAppearing
#12re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 6:36pm

Mezz is better because you get a more overhead view of the action. That's perfect for a show with so many lavish set pieces and all-cast dances.

soon2bstar Profile Photo
soon2bstar
#13re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 6:58pm

well i sat in the center Mezzanine i think it was row D and it was a great view.. you see everything that goes on so there's nothing bad about it

je veux te voir2 Profile Photo
je veux te voir2
#14re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 9:59pm

"no... no... and no."

asshole...asshole....and asshole.

BroadwayBuff4Life
#15re: Legally Blonde Questions
Posted: 8/20/08 at 10:02pm

Totally agree je veux te voir2

TooDarnHot is such a jerk

Videos