News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anastasia_Beaverhausen

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Member Name: Anastasia_Beaverhausen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fall 2024 Shows  Apr 8 2024, 10:15:43 AM

Thanks all for the links and comments. It will be interesting to see what's left open by the end of the summer/after the Tonys. Available theaters will play a big roll I'm sure. Still hoping for Crazy For You  (the first Broadway show I saw) revival...at the Shubert too would be great. I don't think Hell's Kitchen will last too long. 

Fall 2024 Shows  Apr 5 2024, 06:37:17 PM

Yes, I know we're barely into spring, but I am planning a trip for December and am interested in any rumors....specifically musicals. 

Crazy For You - Is it coming in?
Mamma Mia! - Hearing af a 25th anniversary Broadway return. Anyone?

I know Tammy Fay, Sunset Blvd., and A Wonderful World are official. 

What has anyone else heard?

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Apr 4 2024, 08:18:32 PM

Our Town?

SUNSET BLVD to transfer to Broadway  Apr 2 2024, 09:40:53 AM

Code is BLVD. On sale a 10 AM ET. 

What Next For The Majestic?  Mar 9 2024, 05:50:54 PM

Just saw this pic on the Forgotten Musicals Facebook group. Can't wait to see this theater complete! Sorry for the link, can't get the image to load....

Majestic

The Wiz returning to Bway in 2023 after National Tour  Mar 5 2024, 10:37:11 AM

I saw the show twice in San Francisco and the great thing about it is how wonderful the cast is. Well, the principal/featured cast. They are incredible and worth the price of admission. Some of the ensemble looked so bored...it was sad. The updated book isn't perfect but I really enjoyed it. And then there's the music....so great. All wonderful.

The problem is the direction....or lack there of. It's terrible. The pacing is terrible. The design is cheap. Hopefully they w

HELL'S KITCHEN to open at the Shubert Theatre this spring  Feb 29 2024, 12:50:33 PM

I did not care for this show either. Like at all. I think it’s going to struggle to find an audience and also struggle to fill seats at the Shubert theater. I feel like they should have chosen a smaller theater like the Booth or Music Box. Maybe it’s just me, but we will see.  

SPOILER: I call it In the Kitchen because it's basically In the Heights. Even Abuela dies!

Ring side seats water elephants  Feb 23 2024, 09:32:32 AM

These “ringside” seats are $117 in the first 2 rows. Row 3 and back are $279+ so the first two rows are clearly obstructed view. Frustrating that they can’t answer their social media inquiries as I have asked also. They’re obviously trying to hide the fact that they’re crap seats. 

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS at the Imperial Theatre, Opening March '24  Feb 21 2024, 01:04:29 PM

So apparently the first two rows are "ringside seats" and they are now available for purchase. Anyone know what the stage design it? Is the stage being lowered? Are they removing the orchestra pit?

Basically, are these cheaper "ringside seats" in the first two rows going to be any good? 

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/WATER-FOR-ELEPHANTS-On-Broadway-Ringside-Seating-Now-Available-20240216

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Feb 17 2024, 02:38:33 PM

Broadway theater is huge. Tickets aren’t selling. There’s no buzz. There will be discounts, eventually…

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Feb 16 2024, 10:14:26 AM

Still don't see any discounts for Heart of Rock & Roll and The Great Gatsby, but both have finally been added to Audience Rewards for those who want to redeem points.  

THE HEART OF ROCK &ROLL  Feb 15 2024, 10:21:55 AM

I'm honestly surprised there isn't a discount code yet. 

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Jan 18 2024, 12:34:32 PM

Suffs?

Heart of Rock and Roll?

Gatsby?

Phantom Closing?  May 1 2023, 09:07:59 AM

Just passed the theater to take some pictures and they are clearing out the seats. They offered to sell me one for $5 but I have nowhere to put it since I’m flying home today. In case anyone is interested! By the way, I don’t think it’s an official thing, just go to the door where you can see in the house, and they are pulling up the seats.

Phantom Closing?  Apr 16 2023, 06:02:40 PM

I’m looking for the final souvenir program that was available only at today’s performance. Not the final playbill. Thanks though! 

Phantom Closing?  Apr 16 2023, 05:46:10 PM

Now if anyone finds a place, other than eBay, to get the final souvenir program, post it here! ☺️

Phantom Closing?  Apr 14 2023, 02:21:55 PM

Final performance Playbill is available.

Phantom Closing?  Apr 7 2023, 10:44:17 AM

Interestingly, Telecharge has the 16th open to purchase tickets but none are available when you search. Usually these types of performances are greyed out and you can't click on the link. I wonder if that means they will release some tickets? Wishful thinking....

Phantom Closing?  Mar 28 2023, 12:38:36 PM

This happened at a performance I saw in December too. A stagehand came out and motioned them (he actually had to come out twice....I think they were confused) to get off they boat. They never broke character once and continued singing.

Christine fainted downstage and Ben used the drape from the cracked window frame/wedding Christine to cover Emily. The boat vanished in the blackout and Emily was in the right spot...on the ground, covered in that drape and not Ben's cape.

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 11:52:00 AM

Yes, the tickets are expensive but that was to be expected. It sold out so quickly off-Broadway, and there are fantastic people in and associated with the production. For me, although I wish it was cheaper, I will spend $367 on a ticket for this show. What angers me is shows like New York New York are charging over $300 for front orchestra seats with no such stars and no buzz. I will not pay $300+ for that ticket.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You