News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BLAST!ismo2

BLAST!ismo2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BLAST!ismo2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: amazon. com about DRS
 May 10 2005, 01:47:28 PM
OntheAisle...which Tower did you go to? I was at the Tower on Avenue of the Arts and they had it. Sort of pissed that they didnt have it on sale like they did for Spamalot, but they still had it.
Little Shop Tour
 Mar 14 2005, 03:19:55 PM
Does anyone know if the Little Shop of Horrors Tour offers rush tickets. I want to see it in Philly this weekend and I know when the Rent tour came in they did, but I couldnt find anything about this show. Thanks for any help!
re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
 Jan 22 2005, 01:45:50 AM
I say go with the first balcony. I saw the show twice while it was in NYC and I sat 4 rows back from the front mezz. You still can get a nice few of the actors, and being up higher makes the finale incredible.
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 Jan 22 2005, 01:41:49 AM
You better believe it! I mean did you hear Norbert and John wail in the closing of the clip. If they have that much energy at a rehearsal, I cant wait to see whats gonna happen when they actually hit the stage!
re: What shows have YOU seen?
 Dec 15 2004, 11:57:13 PM
Wicked - 1
Beauty and the Beast - 1
Lion King - 1
The Producers - 1
Rent (Well that will be as of tomorrow) - 1 (Tour)
Little Shop of Horrors (2004 Revival) - 2
Annie Get Your Gun (B. Peters Revival) - 1
Chicago (1996 Revival) - 1
Les Miserables- 1
The Phantom Of The Opera- 1
Jekyll and Hyde - 1
Brooklyn - 1

And I Am Seeing Avenue Q on Saturday!!!

re: Rent in Philadelphia
 Dec 15 2004, 11:50:07 PM
Anyone going tomorrow night (Thursday)? Just got my ticket, I cannot wait!!!!
Broadway.com Good Vibrations Clip
 Dec 3 2004, 11:37:32 PM
Just watched the new clip and was wondering what everyone's feelings are gonna be about this show. I know it may get some flax since its another show based off a musical group (i.e. Movin Out, We Will Rock You), but I just found it to look really appealing. Curious to see what every one else has got to say. Enjoy!

re: Brooklyn 11/26 and 11/27
 Nov 30 2004, 01:09:35 PM
I saw the show on Saturday afternoon and like some people I was excited to see the show, but was afraid because of the reviews it got. I must say I was extremely impressed. I respect everyone's opinions, and do agree that the book is not original at all, but I thought the music was excellent. Not to mention I loved the sets, and (don't hate me for saying this but) I also loved the costumes. With having this particular setting of the show I thought the creativity was awesome in its visual rep
re: The Producers
 Nov 15 2004, 11:07:32 PM
Totally agree with you on that one. Those two are so excellent I need to see them again before they leave.
re: Your first
 Nov 15 2004, 11:05:28 PM
Lion King :)
re: LETS HAVE OUR OWN AWARDS....
 Nov 6 2004, 12:34:22 AM
Best Villain in a Musical(of all time)- Javert from Les Miz
Best Comedy Actress in a Musical(of all time)- Bernadette Petters
Best Comedy Actor in a Musical(of all time)- Nathan Lane
Best Duet(of all time)- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better (Petters/Wopat)
Best Female solo number(of all time)- Someone Like You - Jekyll and Hyde
Best Male solo number(of all time)- I Wanna Be A Producer
Best Ensemble number(of all time) - Circle of Life - Lion King

re: Adam Pascal CD
 Nov 6 2004, 12:14:08 AM
All I Gotta Say is WOW. Def. going on the birthday wish list. Thanks so much.
re: Adam Pascal CD
 Nov 6 2004, 12:09:12 AM
Anyone know where I can find links to listen to clips of it. There was nothing on CDNow. Thanks so much for the help.
re: Broadway shows
 Nov 6 2004, 12:08:00 AM
Hairspray
Movin Out
Brookyln
Producers

Adam Pascal CD
 Nov 6 2004, 12:05:27 AM
I was wondering if anyone has purchased the new Adam Pascal CD. Anyone heard good things about it? Any help would be great. Thanks so much.
Chicago Stage Door
 Oct 16 2004, 12:09:08 AM
Howdy!!

Tomorrow I am going into NYC to see Chicago and I was wondering if Wayne Brady comes out between shows. I know I would really look forward to meeting him and I know my friends would kill me if I could get a picture or even an autograph. If you can help in anyway that would awesome. Thanks so much.

Avenque Q Seating
 Sep 10 2004, 03:36:20 PM
A whole bunch of my friends and I are going to try and see Avenque Q this Christmas and we were wondering if the rear mezz. seating are good seats are not since there is a $50 difference between the two. Any help would be great. Thanks
re: The Producers Tonight
 Aug 11 2004, 12:58:04 PM
I am going to see the show Saturday...cant wait!!!!

Has anyone seen any pictures with Hunter as Leo?

re: TKTS Confusion
 Aug 10 2004, 11:22:17 PM
This is from the TKTS website:
"May I buy tickets in advance at tkts?
• tkts sells only same-day discount tickets. *At the downtown location only, matinee tickets must be bought the day before. For example, Wednesday matinee tickets must be bought on Tuesday; Saturday matinee tickets bought on Friday; and Sunday matinee tickets bought on Saturday.

This is why i got confused.

TKTS Confusion
 Aug 10 2004, 11:14:30 PM
On Saturday I am going into the city to see The Producers at night, but I was possibily thinking about going to see a show in the afternoon; and looking at the TKTS website, it says you can only buy tickets for afternoon shows the day before. Now my friend says he has already gotten tickets the same day for 2 p.m. shows. Is this the actuall policy of TKTS or just unupdated information. Any help would be great. Thanks so much.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You