pixeltracker

Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?

Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#0Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 1:22am

I'm seeing the Little Shop tour on Thursday in Nashville and I have an option of sitting on the front row of the first balcony or the aisle of Orchestra Row N. I think I'd have a better view from the front balcony but I don't want to miss the actors if they come down the aisle, I love seeing them up close. Also, doesn't the plant come over the audience? How far? Thanks!

BLAST!ismo2 Profile Photo
BLAST!ismo2
#1re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 1:45am

I say go with the first balcony. I saw the show twice while it was in NYC and I sat 4 rows back from the front mezz. You still can get a nice few of the actors, and being up higher makes the finale incredible.

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#2re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 1:48am

The actors don't go out into the audience, so you shouldn't worry about that.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

maybethistime
#3re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 1:49am

just to warn you, audrey II doesn't come out into the audience on the tour, or at least not when i saw it

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#4re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 1:58am

It loomed over the first ten or so rows of the audience when I saw it in SF...where did you see it?

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

maybethistime
#5re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 1:58am

I saw it at the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts in Houston, TX. It didn't even make a sad attemp to come out into the audience at all. Audrey II didn't move AT ALL, which was little disappointing, especially after they showed it doing that on all the tv adverts I saw. SF is a big theatre city for preruns and tours and such and I'd expect that. Maybe the theatre I saw it at just wasn't equipped right. :-*(

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#6re: Little Shop Tour--Where Should I sit?
Posted: 1/22/05 at 2:10am

Wow...thanks guys, SO MUCH!

Videos