News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphaba984

Elphaba984 Profile Photo
Member Name: Elphaba984
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Occupation: Costumer for Walt Disney World and freelance makeup artist.
Profile: Hey guys! I am a 22 year old Costumer for Walt Disney World with a Theatre degree. I love working with costume and doing makeup.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
 May 25 2007, 10:19:48 PM
DRE: awesomeness! did you enjoy the show? it was very.... pink, is the only word to describe it.

as for Andrew Asnes... the boy has been keeping himself busy with Legally Blonde. he's one of the associate producers for it. at least that's what it says in the playbill. he needs to get back on the stage.

re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
 May 20 2007, 06:39:13 PM
thank you. that's what i figured i would do. i did that for Joanna Gleason at Dirty Rotten and it worked.
Legally Blonde stage door question...
 May 20 2007, 05:53:44 PM
hey. i was wondering if anybody on here knows the address for the stage door?
i.e. sending mail to one of the actors.(jason gillman actually)

i have the actual theatre address but i'm not sure if i should send it there or to the stage door (if it's different.)

thank you to anyone who can help me out.

Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
 May 19 2007, 09:31:09 PM
hey guys. i just now found part 5 of this lovely thread and actually have time to post. how is everyone doing?

p.s. i saw jason gillman in legally blonde this past week. and he was fabulous as always.

re: SAVED (Mandy Moore/Macauley Culkin Film) Turns off-Broadway Musical
 May 4 2007, 09:36:32 PM
really? they want to make this into a musical?h that's kinda cool. i love the movie. and doing it off broadway is a good idea. i can't see this doing well on broadway but rather a smaller, more intimate space off broadway.
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Jan 23 2007, 06:03:12 PM
The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels cast... those few that I've met, Greg Jbara, Norbert Leo Butz, Andrew Asnes, Jack (Greg's Dresser).

The four Jersey Boys.

All of the SA cast... but esp. John Gallagher Jr. and Jonathan Groff.

Les Miserables cast. Pretty much everyone I met was nice.

re: Broadhurst/Les Miz Box Question
 Jan 12 2007, 11:15:08 PM
if it's the stage left box, i'm pretty sure that's the one the actor's climb up and down from (yes the one eponine sits in as well). my friend sat there and said the view was good. nothing got in his way that i know of. hope you enjoy the show
re: Sending a letter to cast members...
 Dec 29 2006, 04:36:52 PM
i would send a playbill, if you have an extra one. i did that when i saw ragtime to try and get Marin Mazzie's autograph and i never got it back. i would have been pissed if i lost the colored program that i bought. but then if you are in the area you could go to the stage door and keep trying to get everyone to sign it. that's what my friend and i did after we saw the show. we met everyone except alexander geminani.

p.s. is that gary beach in your pic?

re: JACQUES BREL CD.... Listen Now or Wait?
 Dec 29 2006, 04:29:02 PM
chrrymn: hehe... and once again, your welcome for introducing you to the fabulous talent that is Drew Sarich. who was amazing in Jacque Brel...

and no i would say you don't need to listen to the cd before seeing the show. i didn't know anything about the show when i saw it back in august and loved it.

re: Best Overture Ever
 Dec 29 2006, 04:21:12 PM
without question... Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Full Monty!

Yay Yazbek!!

re: Wig Question
 Dec 24 2006, 11:59:18 PM
really i think it does depend on the show. just by looking at some of the pictures you can tell it's not their real hair. also if you sit in the first few rows during a show you can kind of tell where the wig line is. i recently was the makeup and hair designer for my school production of little shop and the urchins had 2 sets of wigs and audrey had 1. it was just easier that way than dealing with using the actresses real hair. but when i worked on a production of candide, we only wigged two of
re: Did Anyone On Here Buy Anyone Else Broadway Tickets For the Holidays?
 Dec 17 2006, 11:46:08 AM
my best friend and i got les miz tickets for each other. an early xmas present to ourselves and a reward for surviving a semester from hell.
re: who is your favortive broadway actor who u will never get enugh??
 Dec 7 2006, 12:26:00 PM
Drew Sarich: such an amazing actor and singer. i can't get enough of his voice.
Joanna Gleason: just because. she's joanna. nuff said.
Carolee Carmello: the woman needs to win a Tony already.
Norbert Leo Butz: yeah... that was my fangirl moment right there.

re: partial view seats @ Les Miz...
 Dec 3 2006, 01:51:36 AM
yeah we tried to get 36$ seats but they were sold out. and the guy i talked to on telecharge via the phone was not very pleasant either. which i found a little odd. i've ordered tickets on the phone many times and never got cut off before. he practicaly hung up on me before i could give him another date. but we wound up ordering the partial view seats online anyway.
re: partial view seats @ Les Miz...
 Dec 2 2006, 06:21:22 PM
ok... thanks for all the help guys. yeah i sat up in the front mez. over thanksgiving when i saw it. and cant see where we'll be missing anything too major. and no we didn't pay full price for them. we're both college students who can't afford the $110 tickets. i really wanted to see it again and my friend really wants to see alexander geminani and daphne rubin vega (even though, she's not that great as fantine)
partial view seats @ Les Miz...
 Dec 2 2006, 02:08:48 PM
Hey guys. I'm sorry if this has been posted on here already. I did a search and nothing came up. I was wondering if anyone has sat in the partial view seats in the orchestra. My friend and I got tickets to see the show on Dec. 20. (2nd time for me and a first for him) we got row D far left on the aisle. It said they were partial view. I was wondering what all we'd be missing?

thanks

re: Michael Berresse Appreciation Thread
 Oct 2 2006, 11:05:01 PM
awww... Michael Berresse. such a wonderfully talented actor/dancer/choreographer. i saw him in kiss me kate and ever since have become a fan. that crazy balcony climbing thing he did was insane. and those arms! i also got to meet him after piazza. where my aunt proceeded to embarass me. "oh you have nice arms :::feels up his one arm:::" embarassing. and he got part of his apple on me when i got a pic with him but yeah... anyways such a talent. can't wait to see chorus line.... i have my tickets
re: Favorite B-Way Actor/Actress
 Oct 2 2006, 08:34:12 PM
Actor: Drew Sarich, Hugh Panaro, Norbert Leo Butz, Gregory Jbara, Patrick Wilson, Manoel Felciano.

Actress: Sherie Rene Scott, Kristin Chenoweth, Isabel Keating, Joanna Gleason, Beth Leavel

Ensemble Boys: Andrew Asnes, Romain Fruge, Timothy Alex, Jason Gillman, Joe Cassidy, Greg Graham.

Ensemble Girls: Laura Marie Duncan, Rachelle Rak

re: Les Mis to take the Imperial? High Fidelity to the Broadhurst?
 Aug 23 2006, 08:46:32 PM
ok i'm not really against them moving to the imperial or staying at the broadhurst. either way i have my tickets already (front row mez) so either theatre, my seats will be pretty good. better than when i saw it before (third to last row in the orchestra). but it would be nice to see it done in a slightly smaller theatre than the imperial... and either way DREW SARICH is in it and will make my day.
re: Broadway for Halloween
 Aug 18 2006, 11:55:53 AM
my friends and i went as the Wicked witches last year. never again will i paint half myself green. i think this year i'm gonna try either mrs. lovett (the patti lupone version) or holly (wedding singer)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You